Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24

Author Topic: Let's Play Pokemon Tabletop United! (In Game) Chapter 1: Rocky  (Read 31652 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pokemon Tabletop United! (In Game) Chapter 1: Rocky
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2014, 12:13:31 am »

Extend hand to blue bird. Put it about a foot in front of the bird also have Queen sit friendly near me
"Come here little guy, I could get you more berries. And if we aren't meant to be partners then I will find you a good one."
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2014, 12:15:01 am »

Attempt to get the frog's attention and approach it in a nonthreatening manner. If it looks like it's about to run away, back off.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

TomatoWalrus

• Bay Watcher
  • I am one of the tomatos.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2014, 12:18:05 am »

I pull a pokeball out as quietly as I can with one hand and point towards the red fish with the other and whisper
Bruce, hit the fish I'm pointing at with a Supersonic
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2014, 12:30:01 am »

Attempt to get the frog's attention and approach it in a nonthreatening manner. If it looks like it's about to run away, back off.
You make a noise and the frog looks your way. The buizel, however, seems to look more wary. The frog looks curious at you and then continues what its doing. You walk closer to it and it looks at you strangely. It doesn't seem to be scared or hostile.

Extend hand to blue bird. Put it about a foot in front of the bird also have Queen sit friendly near me
"Come here little guy, I could get you more berries. And if we aren't meant to be partners then I will find you a good one."

(15+2) The bird looks at you and quacks. Queen seems to say something to it and the duck quacks at you again. Queen pokes at your bag, where you packed your other berry and pokeballs are and the duck looks happy. It seems to agree, or maybe just wants more berries. Regardless, it seems happy and wants to follow you!

I pull a pokeball out as quietly as I can with one hand and point towards the red fish with the other and whisper
Bruce, hit the fish I'm pointing at with a Supersonic

(19+1) (?) Bruce uses supersonic on the red fish! (10) The fish is hit, and swims in funny maneuvers! (?) It flounders about and hurts itself by hitting its head against the wall! The other fish seems to swim faster now in confusion of the other fish, but it doesn't run away. The otter, however, sees Bruce attack the fish and moves into the water and attacks Bruce with sonicboom! (?) It misses. The frog ignores it and the duck hides behind Drac! Bruce screeches at the otter in retaliation!
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2014, 12:37:30 am »

Sit down next to the frog

So, do you want to come with me? My guess is no, but I may as well ask politely first.
The circle is complete.

TomatoWalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2014, 12:38:42 am »

I facepalm myself
Yes Tom, have Bruce screech loudly while you're trying to be stealthy. That was definitely a good idea.
I throw the Pokeball at the red fish while saying
Bruce, keep your distance from the otter and no more screeching!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2014, 12:45:46 am »

"this is wonderful! Come let us find more berries!And let's get away from the fighting people."
I say while I try and gently pat the blue bird. Then go look for berries! And make sure to keep at least one sitrus berry for later

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2014, 01:03:08 am »

I facepalm myself
Yes Tom, have Bruce screech loudly while you're trying to be stealthy. That was definitely a good idea.
I throw the Pokeball at the red fish while saying
Bruce, keep your distance from the otter and no more screeching!

(54) You toss a pokeball at the red fish! It hits the ground and begins to shake.

*click*

You caught a red fish! Give it a nickname?

In the meantime, Bruce flies out of reach

Sit down next to the frog

So, do you want to come with me? My guess is no, but I may as well ask politely first.

(?) Kunoku sees the battle starting and rushes in! He stands in the way between Bruce and the otter but doesn't attack! He seems to be trying to stop the fight. (8+2) (?) It seems uninterested in you, instead looking at Kunoku. It seems to start talking to the otter with a slight laugh thrown in at the end before the otter growls. It really doesn't want to see a fight break out; especially with an attack like that. The frog walks closer to Kunoku and stares at him curiously as the otter starts to back down as Bruce flies off, but it is still looking hostile towards Tom!

"this is wonderful! Come let us find more berries!And let's get away from the fighting people."
I say while I try and gently pat the blue bird. Then go look for berries! And make sure to keep at least one sitrus berry for later

Just as the chaos starts to die down, the bird waddles behind you as you look for berries. It pokes around in your bag as you find more berries (pecha berries this time), and you find (3) of them. You put them in your bag and put it on the ground to put them in. You turn and find the bird to be digging in your bag for the berries you just picked. Then a flash of light and the duck is sucked into a pokeball inside your bag! (?)

*click*

You caught the bird! Give it a nickname?

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2014, 01:11:38 am »

let the guy out of the ball
"you are a funny one. Your name will be Pecha!"
Puts Pecha on head and feed him a pecha berry, give one to Queen as long as it is not sweet, I will eat one my self. Kind of look around not really intently but just like a curious child.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2014, 01:17:55 am »

let the guy out of the ball
"you are a funny one. Your name will be Pecha!"
Puts Pecha on head and feed him a pecha berry, give one to Queen as long as it is not sweet, I will eat one my self. Kind of look around not really intently but just like a curious child.
Queen refuses the pecha berry. Pecha eats the berry happily instead though.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2014, 01:21:05 am »

Stands back up and walks over next to Kunoku.

"Do you think any of these Pokemon would be willing to join us, or should we just leave them alone? You're the only one I can trust to fairly judge my attitude as a trainer, so I'll let you decide. If you want to just leave them in peace, we'll leave and try to find others who may be more willing. Do know, though, that if the day grows long, I may have to instead try to earn respect through battle."
The circle is complete.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2014, 01:23:01 am »

Sighs.

"Idiots and bad soldiers everywhere."

Sends out Torchic.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TomatoWalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2014, 01:25:19 am »

Hmm... Your whiskers are white, so I think that means you're a female... I'll name you Claire.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2014, 01:32:09 am »

Stands back up and walks over next to Kunoku.

"Do you think any of these Pokemon would be willing to join us, or should we just leave them alone? You're the only one I can trust to fairly judge my attitude as a trainer, so I'll let you decide. If you want to just leave them in peace, we'll leave and try to find others."

Kunoku and the frog look at you as you approach. The otter leaves as you get closer, fear in its eyes. (15+2+?) The frog seems to be happy the conflict was resolved. It seems to be happy enough to hang about with you for your non-violent way of dealing with this. Kunoku nods at you when you ask after looking at the frog.

Hmm... Your whiskers are white, so I think that means you're a female... I'll name you Claire.

Claire seems to have lost confusion. She doesn't seem happy to have been caught however...

Sighs.

"Idiots and bad soldiers everywhere."

Sends out Torchic.

Karlos lets loose a smirk as if he remembered something.

Aurelius vs. Karlos

Aurelius gets the first order

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2014, 01:37:45 am »

"Roland, scratch that Mudkip."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24