Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]

Author Topic: Create a New World!  (Read 38477 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: Create a New World!
« Reply #930 on: May 02, 2015, 03:25:48 pm »

"If flame intruders come we give permission for you to kill them. If they escape we will hunt them down for treason ourselves." The priest/diplomat extends his covered hand to shake on the deal. His hand has a heat resistant glove on it.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 02, 2015, 03:29:54 pm »

The warrior seems confused by the diplomats hand for second then realizes what he wants him to do. The warrior shakes his hand.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 02, 2015, 04:09:25 pm »

"We look forward to good relations with you all" the diplomat says before leaving.
The army matches away as the diplomat re-enters the group. It's quite a site hearing and seeing tens of thousands of blazing soilders if different sizes and shapes and roles marching in step making the ground shake beneath them. They march away leaving several hundred wagons filled with food and supplies behind.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: May 02, 2015, 05:06:49 pm »

With the Fire Folk leaving the Grey One warriors disband and go back to what they had been doing before.

133: Similar humanoids to the Grey Ones spawn form the pits. They have frailer bodies than the Grey Ones and have wings instead of arms. The new creatures also have scaly talon like feet.

((I wonder how the fire folk will react to the humans/elves?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 02, 2015, 05:11:33 pm »

((I thought they were in the ruins of the old garden and not the volcano region)

134: The fire folk begin open trade in the region and ty construction of holy temples around the volcano.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: May 02, 2015, 05:21:14 pm »

((The humans and Fire elves live in an underground cavern, and an above ground area somewhat distant from everything else. Though they are still within range if they chose to go traveling.

Some adventurers have Mae some minor contact I think. Nothing much.))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: May 02, 2015, 05:28:21 pm »

((I know but you never know when they could have major contact. I mean the first contact the fire folk had with the Grey Ones in a major political why was them marching a army to the Orb and them agreeing to leave each others major holy/home site alone. Which worked somewhat well since the Grey Ones like fighting a lot but love their home more and respect military force but I don't know how well a tactic like that would work with the Humans/Elves so i'm just saying that I am curious about how they would interact.))

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 04, 2015, 05:30:45 am »

((Is this thing still happening?))

135: A god descends from the Heavens. He is called Snevet, and he is a Winged Serpent-man. He is the god of healing and serpents. His scales shine through all the colours of the rainbow, and he is very large.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 05:38:38 am by Fiery_Death »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: December 04, 2015, 11:09:07 am »

((I'm not opposed to a fresh burst of life to this thread))

135.1: the creation void senses the arivial of this new God and invites him to his cavern
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 04, 2015, 12:46:53 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: December 04, 2015, 07:49:40 pm »

135.2: Snevet politely rejects the creation void's invitation and resides in the clouds on the dark side of the world.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: December 04, 2015, 08:10:03 pm »

135.3: Poketh-Twoeth decides to abduct a few thousand humans!

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: December 05, 2015, 01:03:48 am »

135.4: Snevet creates a race of winged serpents. The colour of their scales determines the role they have in their society. They live in the clouds, making their nests inside of the clouds, and Snevet's power makes the clouds able to support the weight of the serpents when they are not flying. The serpents have great healing powers, but are not very offensive militarily. They will, however, defend their own kind fiercely and without mercy if attacked. They gain great power from blood.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:06:07 am by Fiery_Death »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]