Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WHERE DA UPDATES AT? - PART II, REVENGE OF THE 'PAC (An Update)  (Read 1065 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
WHERE DA UPDATES AT? - PART II, REVENGE OF THE 'PAC (An Update)
« on: December 11, 2014, 12:05:54 am »

I'm not going to bore y'all with details, but life's been rough and hectic, and I know that doesn't make my situation any more special than most people on here who have issues to deal with and resolve. But I'm at a point where I can't run 4 or 5 games simultaneously like I had the opportunity to once do. I think my month-long absence has run all of my "active" games to a halt, and I doubt any of them will come back. I'd like to start anew, and try something I haven't done in a long time; run a single game and focus my efforts on it. Since I am recovering from a burn-out, it will likely be something simplistic just to get me in the groove of things once more. If I'm feeling very adventurous, I might end up running a staggering 2 games simultaneously in the future.

So yeah, R.I.P. my last batch of games, they were a pleasure to GM, and also very time-consuming. They may make returns in the future, (things look particularly good for Wiki-Warfare, since it was a fan favorite to the point where it got it's own spin-off game, and was pretty easy for both myself as a GM and players.)

My idea for a new game was going to be in the style of Harry Baldman's "History RTD" and my successive spiritual sequel to it. So if that sounds interesting, stay tuned.

-TCM
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:24:05 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: WHERE DA UPDATES AT? - A Notification From TCM, to whom it might concern.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 01:02:23 am »

It's cool man.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 01:25:23 am »

Real life > Bay12

That said, Yay updates!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 10:28:45 am »

Real life > Bay12

That said, Yay updates!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 10:32:37 am »

My plans have been delayed by the fact that I lack a mouse. Once I get a new one I'll continue.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:24:44 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: WHERE DA UPDATES AT? - PART II, REVENGE OF THE 'PAC (An Update)
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 12:24:49 pm »

BUMP: Updated.