Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59

Author Topic: The Mind: Day 4 - Finale  (Read 112744 times)

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Mind: Day 3 - Drinking
« Reply #690 on: February 09, 2015, 09:12:52 am »

Be around when the puppies explode explore.Help them around obstacles, help them get up stairs, etc..

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 09, 2015, 09:29:42 am »

head back to base with the lift play with puppys when there
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 09, 2015, 11:42:54 am »

Dancing in the rain!

You perform ancient rain dance of your people your grandpa teached you. It is supposed to toggle rain on and off. Who knows, maybe it will work in a world that have not seen light of science.

Run a full check up on half the puppies while the other half explores. I need to make sure there aren't any unfortunate side effects of the fast growing.

Pups are in good shape. They are eating well enough and exercising lot, unlike you. You trip over your feet when you chase after them.

Be around when the puppies explode explore.Help them around obstacles, help them get up stairs, etc..

They explode quite well, into every direction. It's hard to keep them together and more than once you find yourself carrying pair in your hands back to others. They stop to sniff just about everything and everyone they meet. Including returnees from caving trip.

((Must...Resist...Reading...Secrets...))

"Well, if there's not anything else you need me for, I think I'm going to head back to base too."

Hang out at the container, and when the taxi arrives, ride it back to the base.
"As facinating as an alien artifact might be, my responisibilities lie with the base, to keep people safe. I may call in at times to see how things are, and I wish you all good luck."

Turn down offer to arm wrestle. Head home
head back to base with the lift play with puppys when there

Erick is sad to hear this, but doesn't pressure you into it. Transporter ship comes to pick up remaining Bio 2 members and carries them back to the base. Back in hangar you all are greeted by a pack of black four eyed pups and Adam, who is trying to keep them under control and ultimately failing.

Pups give you all good sniffing and jump up you legs. They spend particularly long time sniffing Cromwell, as if they were confused about something.

Dr. Helios is in quantum state where he is simultaneously at the base and in the outpost. Decide where you want to be.

Fight your reflexes! As stated previously, secrets are only for those who received PM from me.
Spoiler: SECRETS (click to show/hide)

Currently we have following samples on ship:
Spoiler: In freezer (click to show/hide)
* Red headed birds (2/3 alive) (Not studied)
* Flying bone plated snakes (1/3 alive) (Not studied)
* Rat? (1 alive) (Studied)

Experiments in progress:
* Attack dog hybrid mutant, mark 3 (Puppy: -8)

Completed:
* Various vaccines.
* Werewolf
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:45:23 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 09, 2015, 11:57:24 am »

Start growing the mark 3's at the same rate as the rest.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 09, 2015, 12:01:55 pm »

Upon seeing the puppies, Pendle let out a noise that one would be forgiven for thinking came from a small girl who just met their favorite pop singer. Immediately, he began playing with and petting the pups. This continues for a few minutes, before he members himself. Blushing heavily, he excuses himself and heads to the infirmary.
Once there, he decides to send a message to the base staff, telling them that a likely artificial structure of unknown origin has been found in the cave. Check if the base has diving equipment, or something else that could be used to navigate the submerged tunnels.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 09, 2015, 12:08:49 pm »

Keep puppies under control in a non-violent, non-evil way! I dont care how.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 09, 2015, 12:27:07 pm »

"The puppies are fun aren't they? I you want I could assign each of you a partner. They're really useful and it'll be hard for me to keep track of all of them. Wait... Idea!"
Before I grow the puppies find the most complete study of telepathy and attempt to incorporate it into mark 3's genes and as a chemical in the feeder.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: February 09, 2015, 01:05:30 pm »

Start growing the mark 3's at the same rate as the rest.

I kinda assumed this was your intention and have been doing so for a while now, since you never answered my question about it. If you want currently growing one be batch of 5, that's fine too.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 09, 2015, 01:14:10 pm »

It wasn't on the list.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 09, 2015, 02:12:58 pm »

It wasn't on the list.
Yes it is. Starting from here.

"The puppies are fun aren't they? I you want I could assign each of you a partner. They're really useful and it'll be hard for me to keep track of all of them. Wait... Idea!"
Before I grow the puppies find the most complete study of telepathy and attempt to incorporate it into mark 3's genes and as a chemical in the feeder.

Your research will result nothing because there isn't such thing as genetic/biological telepathy. Next to best thing is brain interface reading intentions and rendering into text form for others to read.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 09, 2015, 02:46:13 pm »

Add some bonus nutrient liquids to the autofeeder so as to get bigger stronger dogs.
Spoiler: Secrets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 02:48:36 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 09, 2015, 05:48:29 pm »

Play with the puppys ALL THE PUPPYS
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 09, 2015, 07:52:06 pm »

Let my wolf out.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 09, 2015, 11:10:17 pm »

"WHY THE HELL ARE THERE DOGS RUNNING LOOSE IN THE DAMN BASE??!?"

Shove the dogs away from me. Yell at the biologists about how I can't be away for one damn day without this shit happening. If a dog tries to nip me, I still have my tranquilizer pistol.

After all that, go get some coffee.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 10, 2015, 10:04:50 am »

"I made no secret of this happening. In fact their imminent birth was my stated reason for not going to the cave."
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59