Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: The Dwarven Gauntlet  (Read 13070 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarven Gauntlet
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2014, 02:05:28 pm »

It's actually supposed to be 3x/week, but apparently that got lost in the copypaste from habit RPG.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2014, 02:11:32 pm »

It's actually supposed to be 3x/week, but apparently that got lost in the copypaste from habit RPG.
Oh cool, so like a mon/wed/fri type thing? And is it just one run through the circuit? Or however much you feel like? Does it really matter? How many more questions can I ask?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2014, 02:19:03 pm »

I think im going to try to do the easy or medium everyday for a week and see how that goes
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

ragnar119

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2014, 04:46:45 pm »

I have big problems in this time of year. As a amateur marathon/half marathon runner, every year, near winter when it becomes cold and white crap start to fall,  I stop training until weather becomes better. So in those two or more months I always lose my how to say (dont know english word for it) fitness, and need to start up slowly next year to come to my normal fitness.

The problem is I hate doing pushups or anything in closed room, or gyms, as it is very boring to me to be in one place and repeat something  over and over. I know two dudes that force them self to run during winter in snow (but not rain), but how slippery it is, I will probably break my leg if I tried (and its cold also.. duhh)... I can not even walk normal without falling on ice/snow.. cant even think how it will be when running.

So winter comes, i get a small belly, and every fucking year, its same fucking thing.... I hate winter, and white shit....
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 05:03:46 pm by ragnar119 »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 04:53:58 pm »

Could try long distanced walks in snow shoes and winter clothes

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2014, 04:57:19 pm »

Or a gym.  A gymnasium or some such.  Even treadmills.  Running in the snow itself is a mixed bag though.  Sometimes the snow is rock hard, sometimes you fall through its hard crust and then have to rip through it, and sometimes is slushy.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

ragnar119

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2014, 05:07:54 pm »

I hate fucking winter...

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2014, 05:54:56 pm »

I have big problems in this time of year. As a amateur marathon/half marathon runner, every year, near winter when it becomes cold and white crap start to fall,  I stop training until weather becomes better. So in those two or more months I always lose my how to say (dont know english word for it) fitness, and need to start up slowly next year to come to my normal fitness.

The problem is I hate doing pushups or anything in closed room, or gyms, as it is very boring to me to be in one place and repeat something  over and over. I know two dudes that force them self to run during winter in snow (but not rain), but how slippery it is, I will probably break my leg if I tried (and its cold also.. duhh)... I can not even walk normal without falling on ice/snow.. cant even think how it will be when running.

So winter comes, i get a small belly, and every fucking year, its same fucking thing.... I hate winter, and white shit....
Try skiing? More sadistic torture method has not been invented, I'm pretty sure of that.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2014, 06:51:13 pm »

Haven't been really excersising since starting uni two years ago (except during the half year mandatory military service I did in between...). Medium level challenge accepted.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2014, 07:13:14 pm »

Haven't been really excersising since starting uni two years ago (except during the half year mandatory military service I did in between...). Medium level challenge accepted.
Just out of curiosity, where do you live that has mandatory military service?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2014, 07:17:10 pm »

Quite a few nations have it (just throwing out a random thing not trying to be a smart ass or anything)

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2014, 07:29:01 pm »

Quite a few nations have it (just throwing out a random thing not trying to be a smart ass or anything)
Finland has minimum of six months, so could be from here.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2014, 07:31:49 pm »

Meh, requiring service is a mixed bag of fruit.  A lot of kids dont want to be in the military, it turns out.  And they bring their nasty habits with them too.
But you do get bodies in, and the minds controlling those bodies get some discipline and brainwashing.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2014, 07:40:38 pm »

I've debated joining the military just out of family tradition (ok not tradition but tendency)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2014, 07:42:27 pm »

My little bro is in the military and I'm sure he could kick my ass any day. This may not catch me up to him, but I'm hoping I at least won't be the chubby sibling anymore...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7