Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14885 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2014, 12:04:49 pm »

Chat to family during breakfast then school.
When in school dominate people.
-1. That sounds rapey. Let's just talk to Bookworm.
+1, -1 to dominate pplz
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2014, 12:47:07 pm »

When in school dominate people.
-1. That sounds rapey. Let's just talk to Bookworm.
+1, -1 to dominate pplz
+1, Ask Red Cross if it could allow us to mentally access the internet through it.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2014, 04:20:32 pm »

Ask Sanguine Blade if we or it can use telepathy now or it's just a thing between us.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2014, 04:53:38 am »

You chat to your family. Since you didn't give a subject and I can't think of anything, I'll give a better idea of them.

Mother: Barbara. A live at home mom. She always been willing to listen to your troubles. If she has a fault, you are unaware of it.
Father: Terry. Works in the tv business as a minor ex. He tend to be busy with his work so you not as close as you believe he wishes.
Dorothy: A bully. You are aware, but have held your tongue so far about it. She never used fists, but you know words can hurt. You don't know why she a bully, she has a nice enough home life so that can't be it.
Chris: Similar silent on the bulling but he a little more proactive on it, often hauling Dorothy away before she can open her mouth at school. His hobbies are chess, Warhammer 40k(Tyranid) and painting. You actually have one of his in your room of you in knight armour(from a recent family holiday were you went to medieval museum and got to dress up in a suit. You wonder if your blood armour is a holdover from that.)

You head off to school

Ask about internet and telepathy

I am biological. Until humans can mentally hook up to it, I can not.

It is not telepathy. My creator was worried about eavesdroppers and thus look for a more secure method. You could use it to chat to others, but you would need a close blood connection so beyond your close family members, who would need to know magic of course, I would believe it next to impossible to talk to others using it. You could learn telepathy, but I do not know it.

You are at school. You got time till first class.

[]Seek bookworm
[]Seek club leader...
-[]Football
-[]Arts
-[]Chess
-[]Music
-[]Science
-[]Karate
-[]Tennis
[]Seek Kate
[]Seek Gorden(warning: 'You' don't know him)
[]other?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2014, 04:58:35 am »

>Seek bookworm. We had a deal after all.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2014, 05:11:29 am »

+1. We should also make a note to tell Dorothy to stop the bullying or else we'll beat the hell out of her.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:13:48 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2014, 01:47:58 pm »

Let's talk to the Art guy. We can learn about culture and life :D

Oh an we should at least try to understand this bully girl. Maybe her life at home isn't as perfect as we thought. If she does bully someone in front of us we can pull rank as president. We are after all, correct in standing up to a bully and no one would go against us in that scenario.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2014, 03:57:33 pm »

Oh an we should at least try to understand this bully girl. Maybe her life at home isn't as perfect as we thought. If she does bully someone in front of us we can pull rank as president. We are after all, correct in standing up to a bully and no one would go against us in that scenario.

The bully is our little sister, I think we know her home life.

Why not seek the bookworm? Ill

+1. We should also make a note to tell Dorothy to stop the bullying or else we'll beat the hell out of her.

+1 it. Most plot important character, after all.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2014, 04:27:20 pm »

Ask her in private whenever possible why she bullies people with words? Maybe she has a low self esteem and needs to tear down others to feel stronger.

Or maybe she has a potty mouth that we need to smash at home. Bullies need a beat down.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2014, 06:26:17 pm »

>Recall our blood type. If we don't know, ask the sword. If it is not universal donor, check if it is possible to change it into that.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2014, 07:45:27 pm »

>Recall our blood type. If we don't know, ask the sword. If it is not universal donor, check if it is possible to change it into that.
O- is universal donor, AB+ is universal receiver.
having said that. -1 to changing our blood type, If we get hurt we need our medical records to be accurate.
checking if we can change it to donote to others though is perfectly fine as long as we don't actually do it right now.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2014, 07:47:04 pm »

O- is universal donor, AB+ is universal receiver.
having said that. -1 to changing our blood type, If we get hurt we need our medical records to be accurate.
I don't mean change it immediately. Just in case we need to. After all, if we get our blood in someone else, we may be able manipulate them to an extent.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]