Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14919 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 02:40:30 am »

Ria 2

Jona 4

Pele 3

Jona wins, but Pele will certainly be an npc(at some point)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 02:46:29 am »

>Investigate the homicidal communist space rock.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 03:07:15 am »

You are Jona, thee Class President! You get to your feet and look over to crash site.

A long blood red sword lays impaled into the ground. The air is quiet, which is odd, you think you would hear birds at least flying in panic.

A moment later a not quite a voice echos in you. You didn't catch the words, but your body turns to focus on the blade. Weirded out, you try and get away, but your body doesn't respond.

Crap, you can't move at all. You are a prisoner in your own body. Said body start walking toward the blade. Grand, you're probable going to be possess by a demon or something, this is the worst day.

Your hand reach out and grasp the handle of the meter long blade and pull it out of the ground. A red liquid suddenly pools out of your skin, gross. The liquid covers you apart from the head.

You feel angry that you're probable going to died, terrify that whatever demon that take over is going to do bad things using your body, complete that...wait what.

You think on that last point. The blade feels right in your hand, like you lived without your arms and now said arms has return to their rightful place. You dimly notice that you have control now.

Looking at yourself, you see that the liquid which you think is your own blood, has form some of armour. A armour of blood, gross, but cool.

[X]Sweet, I wonder what this can do?
[X]What is this, maybe I should read at the libery?
[X]other?
[X]wasn't I heading home earlier?

Since this post didn't used actually character points, I can change it to Pele if a Jona's or two Ria's change to Pele since most of them were offline.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 03:13:50 am »

>Other: Take a selfie with the sword and send it to close friends. Hopefully if possession occurs again and bad things happen, at least some people would have an idea of what's going on.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:10:35 am by Empiricist »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 03:14:04 am »

Go to the hospital. Get my arm checked. Explain that I fell down, try not to sound crazy. Maybe a head scan, too.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 03:21:13 am »

Go to the hospital. Get my arm checked. Explain that I fell down, try not to sound crazy. Maybe a head scan, too.
Your arm is fine(as far as you can check), you could try letting go of the sword?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 03:33:59 am »

>Let go of sword. Examine what sort of sword it is. Consider selling it on Ebay.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:10:24 am by Empiricist »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 03:38:58 am »

BTW, you can vote on mutiable actions as long as they are, non-contradiction to each other, and you put them in order of what to do.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 03:40:26 am »

I am seeing things. I am hearing things. I just had a nasty spill, hit my head, and now there is red everywhere. I must be bleeding out or something, and should thus immediately go to the hospital ignoring the "sword" in my hands.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 03:41:03 am »

What determines which actions are run? Does something have to have a certain number of votes? Or will an action with no votes be run as long as no one objects to it and it doesn't contradict other actions?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2014, 03:48:18 am »

What determines which actions are run? Does something have to have a certain number of votes? Or will an action with no votes be run as long as no one objects to it and it doesn't contradict other actions?
The most voted one shall go though as will non-contradict ones as long as they have as least half the votes of the winning one(unless the winning one has 3 or less votes)(could bump it up to 5 or less if this get many voters)

Actions of a game changing nature(like killing someone) will not get through unless it is the winning vote.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:55:40 am by scapheap »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2014, 04:10:59 am »

I am seeing things. I am hearing things. I just had a nasty spill, hit my head, and now there is red everywhere. I must be bleeding out or something, and should thus immediately go to the hospital ignoring the "sword" in my hands.
+1
Inspect the sword on the way to hospital.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 10:05:38 am »

Weird, gross, and probably has nasty side-effects. But it's happening anyway, I might as well try to get the hang of what's going on and what I can do with it. experimentation time, preferably somewhere not in the middle of the street or public view.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2014, 10:24:58 am »

Weird, gross, and probably has nasty side-effects. But it's happening anyway, I might as well try to get the hang of what's going on and what I can do with it. experimentation time, preferably somewhere not in the middle of the street or public view.
Damn I forgot to put that in the op. You are in the local park, at the time of day where people are not likely to be around(4ish)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2014, 11:22:24 am »

Actions
I am seeing things. I am hearing things. I just had a nasty spill, hit my head, and now there is red everywhere. I must be bleeding out or something, and should thus immediately go to the hospital ignoring the "sword" in my hands. 2

Inspect the sword on the way to hospital. 1.5(sort of like the one below)

Weird, gross, and probably has nasty side-effects. But it's happening anyway, I might as well try to get the hang of what's going on and what I can do with it. experimentation time, preferably somewhere not in the middle of the street or public view. 1.5(sort of like the above)

Current action(s): Head to hospital while checking sword.

locked in
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:24:39 pm by scapheap »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12