Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437933 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4575 on: February 14, 2015, 05:42:48 pm »

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: February 14, 2015, 05:44:45 pm »

Owl webcomic?

This thing, presumably.
Indeed. And now I've read even more and the blood mage of the party might be or has been known as 'Lord'. Not 'Lady' - 'Lord'. I don't think I've ever had myself in such a dense cluster of coincidences in my entire life.

EDIT: And then there's the whole massive importance of souls in Twoota. More coincidence for the coincidence throne!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:46:23 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: February 14, 2015, 05:46:57 pm »

Owl webcomic?

This thing, presumably.
Indeed. And now I've read even more and the blood mage of the party might be or has been known as 'Lord'. Not 'Lady' - 'Lord'. I don't think I've ever had myself in such a dense cluster of coincidences in my entire life.

EDIT: And then there's the whole massive importance of souls in Twoota. More coincidence for the coincidence throne!

Sure ::)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: February 14, 2015, 05:56:40 pm »

And now Ripriver's just said "YE GODS".
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: February 14, 2015, 06:13:06 pm »

I can never follow that for some reason. It might be the pages and pages of theory-crafting that kind of bloat the thread.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: February 14, 2015, 06:24:01 pm »

Just skip everything not posted by FFS and you'll be fine.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: February 14, 2015, 06:42:40 pm »

Now, if only I could remember what page they meet Ripriver on.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: February 14, 2015, 06:44:03 pm »

What if it turned out that Andres and Kilo Proton were the same Person and Yaos was an NPC the entire time?  :P

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: February 14, 2015, 06:59:30 pm »

What if it turned out that Andres and Kilo Proton were the same Person and Yaos was an NPC the entire time?  :P

I had considered the possibility of KJP being one of us, and carefully watched time time signatures on everybody's post. I concluded that everyone had been online at the same time as KJP, making this unlikely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: February 14, 2015, 07:01:07 pm »

I had considered the possibility of KJP being one of us, and carefully watched time time signatures on everybody's post. I concluded that everyone had been online at the same time as KJP, making this unlikely.

You're not underhanded enough for this kind of thing Stirk.

Different browsers could easily make it so that one person can have two accounts active at the same time!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: February 14, 2015, 07:03:09 pm »

Different browsers could easily make it so that one person can have two accounts active at the same time!

I watched their time signatures on their computers, and they only had Chrome and Firefox open. Neither at the same time. Busted.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: February 14, 2015, 07:19:06 pm »

I watched their time signatures on their computers, and they only had Chrome and Firefox open. Neither at the same time. Busted.

So you're stalking everyone who plays? :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: February 14, 2015, 07:25:08 pm »

So you're stalking everyone who plays? :o

No! I just checked once. Geeze. Besides, it was good practice. If I ever want to get a job in the NSA, I need experience! 66K for STEM jobs you know. And that is just entry level!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: February 14, 2015, 08:53:25 pm »

Then you can get paid to stalk people. Double-trouble!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: February 15, 2015, 08:38:49 pm »

And nobody even blinks twice at Fusil being burned to death  :-\. Yaos's shenanigans hardened everyone's heart.

Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 350