Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435572 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3690 on: January 18, 2015, 02:38:12 am »

Kind of. What form do they usually take? Humanoid? Quadruped? Other?

Converting people into part of it? How does that work?
For body shape, kind of like this? That's the closest thing I can think of... :-\
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It turns people to dust, and the dust becomes joined to the hive mind.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: January 18, 2015, 03:10:48 am »

Twilight-born are not spirits, you could punch one if you wanted to. Is that what you mean?
Individual dust people are not sapient, they are more like a vessel for The Lunagee to work through?

All my races reproduce. The Lunagee by converting people to part of it, and the other two normally.
Kind of. What form do they usually take? Humanoid? Quadruped? Other?
Ok.

Converting people into part of it? How does that work?

I have enough info to write in the Desert Dwellers but I still need to know about the Twilight-Borns and the dust people.

...The real question is why you need all this information on them. All the bestiary pages just seem to be a single line description -_-.
As soon as someone gives him another Essence he says he's gonna super-update the Bestiary and make it into some sort of AI that will take over the world. He needs to be sure the code will work properly.

...Does the Lunagee convert(aka kill) unwilling people?

Because if so I may have to begin war preparations.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: January 18, 2015, 03:16:10 am »

Actually, paying me 1 Essence will earn you the privilege of having all past and future creations recorded with more information. See the Sewa's entry to see how it'll go. It'll be 1 Essence per person until I get a single lump sum of 3 Essence.

For body shape, kind of like this? That's the closest thing I can think of... :-\
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It turns people to dust, and the dust becomes joined to the hive mind.
Perfect. That's all I need to write the entries.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: January 18, 2015, 03:19:22 am »

I already gave you two essence. The fuck, man. You aren't Darth Vader. You don't get to alter the deal.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: January 18, 2015, 03:24:27 am »

There's a problem with the dust people. I'm not sure when exactly they were created and the closest I can find was this. What Tick were they created in and do you have a link to the post they were created in?

I already gave you two essence. The fuck, man. You aren't Darth Vader. You don't get to alter the deal.
Indeed you did. I'll explain later. Bitch I might be. Yes I do, I just choose not to.

That 2 Essence was so that I update the bestiary as I would if Yaos was still alive, and I am. People can choose to pay an extra 1E if they want all of their own personal creations to have additional information about them recorded as well. If I receive a single lump sum of 3E, I'll add this extra information for everyone even if they haven't paid.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: January 18, 2015, 03:29:19 am »

Or I just take it over tomorrow and do everything instead because this is just getting fucking annoying and no you don't get to alter the deal because then people just rip up the contract since you can't force-choke them. The deal gets canceled, instead.

Aka I'm done with this bullshit, I'll do it from now on. Ain't nobody gotta pay me for OOC stuff.

And I am posting it in the OOC, for easy access. Fuck that noise.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: January 18, 2015, 03:36:25 am »

Ok! Ok! I'll update it for free. Just chill. Wait, why do I care? If you wanna make your own bestiary then go for it. I'm not sure how it being on OOC helps with easy access, though.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 03:43:00 am by Andres »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: January 18, 2015, 03:45:59 am »

Eh, fuck it, if you're still gonna demand essence for the bestiary to be done I'll give you 2E, Andres. Not 3E, though. 1E is negligible, 3E is a hefty sum, 2E is decent but not too much.
Deal. I'll update it as normal for that price but I won't release a new edition.
Here's the deal. I specifically said in my reply that I wouldn't release any new editions for the price you paid me which means that extra info doesn't get logged by default. My extra charges have nothing to do with the deal we made. That whole Darth Vader thing was just playing - I don't break deals.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: January 18, 2015, 03:47:58 am »

It doesn't have to do with edition.

It has to do with this whole mess being bullshit anyway. I've gotten rather sick of it.

However, it's currently past midnight, so it's gonna have to wait til' tomorrow when I have a chunk of time I can dedicate to trawling the thread and spying on your races.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3699 on: January 18, 2015, 03:51:16 am »

I actually wanted to do the bestiary before... Could I do it?
Also I'll make lists of creations and things.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: January 18, 2015, 03:55:25 am »

Why do people even expect me to update it for free? It's not like I have to do it.

I don't own propriety over the concept of bestiaries. If you want to make your own then go for it. I will say that I waited specifically until it would be the first post on page 100 to make it easy to find without the use of internet bookmarks. You may choose to do something similar.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: January 18, 2015, 12:58:37 pm »

If you want to, go ahead.

Because people thought you wouldn't cop out just because your god died, Andres.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: January 18, 2015, 06:59:27 pm »

11 bilion

Man was walking through internet garden, admiring flora that grew there. It was most unusual - several e-dicks were wawing around. Some were wawing more, some were almost still. All had diferent forms, some were armed with weapons like a fortress, others were polished to shining briliance, others still were bland, but still atempting to look greater than others with their size or girth. As the man walked, it heard a rumbling sound from underneath the earth. Sudenly, colosal wang sprung upwards, comecting heaven and earth in it's colosal size. Other dicks stoped moving and wawing abaut im awe. Soon, man heard more rumblings from beneath the earth, and he came to realisation, that park would never again be calm.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: January 18, 2015, 07:10:28 pm »

Whelp.

Joha just pulled a magnificent bastard out of nowhere

Now we wait for Grauel to one-up him and do 50 billion
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: January 18, 2015, 07:14:35 pm »

Whelp.

Joha just pulled a magnificent bastard out of nowhere

Now we wait for Grauel to one-up him and do 50 billion

I am 86% certain that Joha thought he would get a lot, lot less for that. I wonder what is essence gain will be now?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 350