Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 436117 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1950 on: December 01, 2014, 06:30:25 pm »

As a fair warning, if you end up ruling vampires or whatever, I will kill you. Wipe out all your servents, push you into the void, and laugh as the last of your evil essence drains away. You know I will, too. Fusil does not appreciate evil tainting his perfect followers, or putting them in any kind of danger.
Patented by Andres
Notice how I didn't say 'Patented by Andres/Yaos'. Creating vampires would be completely out of character for him assuming we're talking about classical vampires who are evil and stuff. He wouldn't do it anyway because immortals provide worse worship than mortals.
Really, I'm just designing them for fun. I'm still patenting them because they might be useful later on and I'm the god of Humans so I have reason to create vampires. (By vampires I mean like a non-evil, modern interpretation of the kind.)
Before you say 'Yaos is dead' or 'your god is dead' or 'you are dead', just keep in mind that Yaos' return is inevitable. Just look at his track record!

If I remember it correctly, it was "If you ever become god of vampires, I will kill you." Did you think I focused on just Yaos?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: December 01, 2014, 06:30:51 pm »

We all know what will happen. Yaos angels will say Yaos is best. Fusil will say that all are morons and he is the best. God of goodness will go into an elaborate lecture as to why humingbird should stop this crap and go do something worthwile (and good). God of greed will throw out one remark why he is best and then ignore the bird. Rest of the gods will not bother to do even that.

Indeed, and the process of reaching the outcome will prove to be more entertaining for the instigator than the outcome itself.

Grauel surprises everyone with his idea of a fun time! Let the raining of gifts commence! Although the bit about Fusil calling everyone morons was dead on. :D
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: December 01, 2014, 06:40:09 pm »

Grauel surprises everyone with his idea of a fun time! Let the raining of gifts commence! Although the bit about Fusil calling everyone morons was dead on. :D

....I admit, I wouldn't have said it unless he posted it here. Stole it from him. :-\

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: December 01, 2014, 08:35:24 pm »

We all know what will happen. Yaos angels will say Yaos is best. Fusil will say that all are morons and he is the best. God of goodness will go into an elaborate lecture as to why humingbird should stop this crap and go do something worthwile (and good). God of greed will throw out one remark why he is best and then ignore the bird. Rest of the gods will not bother to do even that.

Indeed, and the process of reaching the outcome will prove to be more entertaining for the instigator than the outcome itself.

Uh...

That's fairly accurate, actually.

Although Darruth might just ignore the hummingbird, considering the hummingbird is a douchebag.

He was probably gonna make a speech about how the Hummingbird should show himself to be worthy of worshiping the Gods, rather than the other way around, and how the Hummingbird is a fickle douche who just wants to go to the winning side(in...different words, of course...) and cause conflict for the fun of it. Although it would probably end with him telling the bastard to go make something of himself...which does, in the end, mean you were more or less right, DreamerGhost. That's kinda scary.

Also, I've got to say that Fusil does seem to be the god of Pride. Arrogance, maybe not, but he does get insulted quite easily, including by people telling him he isn't the best. (You dare insinuate that I am not your superior in every way? I'LL OBLITERATE YOU! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!(not because he's a kid, but because it had the most screaming))

Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1954 on: December 01, 2014, 08:50:14 pm »

You forgot that Serac will taunt Fusil and say no one is the best.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: December 01, 2014, 08:53:19 pm »

Quote from: Yahoo Answers
arrogance is when someone brags about oneself and then thinks that no one can do better, and that they are the best and don't think they could ever fail at anything...
pride is doing something and feeling pleased with ones self, or feeling proud of someone elses accomplishments
Quote from: Objectivist Answers
Arrogance derives from the act of arrogating. To arrogate is take credit for something, generally when you don't deserve it.
Pride is concern with being good as such. That is, a proud person doesn't just want values. A proud person wants to be good in his attainment of values. Pride is caring about one's own excellence and moral status.
Fusil is definitely arrogance.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1956 on: December 01, 2014, 08:57:46 pm »

Flame war in 3...2...1...

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: December 01, 2014, 09:32:29 pm »

I'm actually using Pride in the context of someone who is Proud, in the Sin sense of the word. As in, someone with a great deal of pride, possibly in their achievements, whose Pride is easily injured, and thus must be protected by lashing out at those who would harm it.

Not arrogance, though the two are similar, and not the 'google dictionary' definition of pride. Unless you'd care to tell me what the google dictionary definition of goodness, or ambition, is?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: December 01, 2014, 09:36:50 pm »

I'm actually using Pride in the context of someone who is Proud, in the Sin sense of the word. As in, someone with a great deal of pride, possibly in their achievements, whose Pride is easily injured, and thus must be protected by lashing out at those who would harm it.

We had a god of pride. He died. And came back, as a giant essence dragon. Gruel tamed him than ate him.

Not arrogance, though the two are similar, and not the 'google dictionary' definition of pride. Unless you'd care to tell me what the google dictionary definition of goodness, or ambition, is?

Goodness.

Ambition.

::)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: December 01, 2014, 09:49:28 pm »

Good times.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: December 01, 2014, 09:50:19 pm »

Obviously, Fusil breathed in his essence(lowercase e, not referring to Essence) and was tainted.

Also, when I'm trying to defend your character, Stirk, and you've shown that you care when they're insulted, could you not undermine me? It just seems silly.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: December 01, 2014, 09:52:44 pm »

Also, when I'm trying to defend your character, Stirk, and you've shown that you care when they're insulted, could you not undermine me? It just seems silly.

No.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1962 on: December 01, 2014, 10:00:29 pm »

Danger: Incoming flames and outgoing warnings.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: December 01, 2014, 10:02:04 pm »

*rolls eyes*
Oh, you!

*cue laughter, credits*
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: December 01, 2014, 10:39:05 pm »

Can I ask exactly what the Lords of Hunger are? What race are they? What powers do they have?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 350