Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437663 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4635 on: February 16, 2015, 02:46:25 pm »

Why Not Peace, Through Violence!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4636 on: February 16, 2015, 03:00:25 pm »

You could be change and mutation, mutate your followers and combat Cim at the same time!

((I made an angel of birthday gifts a while ago as Serac, on someone's tenth birthday it comes and delivers a gift that will help them in their life. This is what it looks like.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: February 16, 2015, 03:05:47 pm »

Eh, too much like Fusil. Well, the Violence part.

((I made an angel of birthday gifts a while ago as Serac, on someone's tenth birthday it comes and delivers a gift that will help them in their life. This is what it looks like.))

:P :-\ ???

You could be change and mutation, mutate your followers and combat Cim at the same time!

Hmmm. Actually, that gives me an idea. Time for a Malakath like secret character creation! MUHAHAH!

AND NOBODY KNOWS FUSIL IS ALIVE THIS ENTIRE TIME! I AM THE GREATEST MANIPULATOR EVER!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: February 16, 2015, 03:09:59 pm »

Clearly *and a lack of emoticons because they apparently don't like colour, even non-colour!*
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4639 on: February 16, 2015, 03:13:37 pm »

Clearly
I (don't) see what you did there.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: February 16, 2015, 03:14:58 pm »

Of course, entirely intentional. I DARE YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE! :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: February 16, 2015, 03:40:02 pm »

And the award for most obivious transparent text goes to... STIRK!!! *Aplause and fanfare*
Honorary mention goes out to hector13. It was a realy good try, but sadly, you happenend upon the contest on same year as Stirk. Better luck next time.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: February 16, 2015, 03:44:09 pm »

But...you can all read transparent text? NO! NOOOOO!

I mean, uh, that was a joke! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

*Phew, close one.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: February 16, 2015, 04:07:45 pm »

And the award for most obivious transparent text goes to... STIRK!!! *Aplause and fanfare*
Honorary mention goes out to hector13. It was a realy good try, but sadly, you happenend upon the contest on same year as Stirk. Better luck next time.

But... but funny clear/transparent jokes :(

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: February 16, 2015, 07:04:50 pm »

Eh, too much like Fusil. Well, the Violence part.

:P :-\ ???

Hmmm. Actually, that gives me an idea. Time for a Malakath like secret character creation! MUHAHAH!

AND NOBODY KNOWS FUSIL IS ALIVE THIS ENTIRE TIME! I AM THE GREATEST MANIPULATOR EVER!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Well of course Fusil is alive. He's just burning in a sun for all eternity.
Quéßäre will never let him get out! Haha!
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: February 16, 2015, 07:07:06 pm »

Well his body is, doesn't mean whatever incorporeal nonsense he has going on is still trapped inside. Or clones, or something else entirely.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: February 16, 2015, 07:10:04 pm »

Well his body is, doesn't mean whatever incorporeal nonsense he has going on is still trapped inside. Or clones, or something else entirely.
He wasn't permakilled, so next tick he should come back to life only to instantly burn back into a crisp. It was never said that he was permakilled anyway. This is fun!

1000th post!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:07:28 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: February 16, 2015, 07:14:05 pm »

He wasn't permakilled, so next tick he should come back to life only to instantly burn back into a crisp. It was never said that he was permakilled anyway. This is fun!

It was also never said his body is still in the sun :P

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: February 16, 2015, 08:57:36 pm »

The list of plants has been updated for all of you drug lords out there. It will be completely updated after I add all of Serac's plants and get confirmation on the status of Mystic Weed from Andres (wether or not it was cancelled as I can no longer find records of it).

you forgot to mention that I had changed the Tyrannis vine shortly after it's creation to allow it to form self sustaining clusters outside of forests. Everything else is perfect.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: February 16, 2015, 09:10:32 pm »

We never threw the egg in the sun.

Perhaps we should throw the egg into the Void, just to see what happens.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 350