Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435356 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3285 on: January 06, 2015, 06:49:36 pm »

Magical Girls: That still sounds close. At the lowest, it would go to 3-4E.

NEW PROPOSAL: Any Proposal Action that negatively effects a Deity without their consent for no reason should auto-fail.
This is going to be both fun and painful to interpret because of how open-ended it is. Speak of double-edged swords! ;D

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: January 06, 2015, 07:05:30 pm »

Magical Girls: That still sounds close. At the lowest, it would go to 3-4E.
Fine, but maybe I can reincarnate them for free?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3287 on: January 06, 2015, 07:07:39 pm »

Comes with the template, so yes. (i.e. not instant but guaranteed absent permadeath)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: January 06, 2015, 09:16:10 pm »

Hmmm. Essence totals basically check out (as in for what I should have spent, though the list of changes isn't quite right, since I should have been shown to lose 3 Essence, from the things I did/bought or whatever).

Alrighty then. I want to raise my income...Best way to do that, with 10 Million+ followers, is increasing quality, not quantity, and influence.

Eh. My current projects work fine, I think; moving Cities of Good should definitely help spread influence and the like.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: January 07, 2015, 12:24:56 am »

NEW PROPOSAL: Any Proposal Action that negatively effects a Deity without their consent for no reason should auto-fail.
This is going to be both fun and painful to interpret because of how open-ended it is. Speak of double-edged swords! ;D
Don't forget about that typo. "Negatively effects" means "causes to not like." Therefore, this proposal would simply make a single opposal or even implied contempt shoot down one.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: January 07, 2015, 12:30:34 am »

Don't forget about that typo. "Negatively effects" means "causes to not like." Therefore, this proposal would simply make a single opposal or even implied contempt shoot down one.

....That is just what this council needs! Approved!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: January 07, 2015, 10:24:28 am »

Just out of curiousity, what happened with Atropos' little card game with the mortal during/after Tick 85?

I'm wary of entering into a game with a mortal in my relative youth, if I'm doomed to failure.

Also, am I correct in assuming that, in the "Deities" tab in the update posts, the numbers at the very end of each line after every god's Essence count is how much Essence each god receives each Tick?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: January 07, 2015, 10:44:41 am »

You are not correct. That number is only a part of calculations that determine how much essense income you get and is there only so that you could compare yourself to other gods. Nobody but KJP knows how calculations work, except for facts that number of worshipers and worship quality are involved.

Did I help Darruth with his flying obelisk cities or not?

$$$
Improving arena to deal with curently permakill weapons.
Creating a magical marketplace. This marketplace can only be found whel lost, and within it, evrything created is bought and sold by merchants of all races. While within the market, none would feel biological needs such as sleep or hunger.The merchants are those who decided never to leave the market, spirits of dead merchants who lived their job, and proxies of mages powerfull enough to bypass requirements to enter. Upon wishing to leave, person would find their way to the point where they originaly wanted to go within a minute.

Code: [Select]
???How many worshipers Khaziraad has, and how they split among races?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: January 07, 2015, 08:27:53 pm »

Hopefully do these with Khaziraad's and Azem's help.
Manifest a portion of myself (slowly, so as not to startle overmuch anyone; I should be in continuous contact with my priests(from my perspective of continuous) to make sure my actions don't come as a complete surprise when it comes to the mortals, in fact)
Help Darruth
:P KJP

The slowly part was meant to refer to your saying that I should have told them to not fear. I kinda figured part of 'continuous contact/informing them of what I'm doing' would include telling them what my Avatar looks like. Also, it's very much like my Holy Symbol, so what did they expect? :P

Also, I'd ask Vgray if he just wasn't on in time to help with it or actually doesn't want to. Cuz' either way is fine, I'm just making sure because with all three of us the cost will probably drop from 10E for one god to 8E for three.

$$$
Price Check on doing the whole kit and kaboodle of the Avatars scheme((btw, for reference, as they gain rings it goes Ivy->Chains->Celtic->Flames->Eyes))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: January 07, 2015, 08:38:48 pm »

The slowly part was meant to refer to your saying that I should have told them to not fear. I kinda figured part of 'continuous contact/informing them of what I'm doing' would include telling them what my Avatar looks like. Also, it's very much like my Holy Symbol, so what did they expect? :P

It was a reference, I think. Angels traditionally introduced themselves with a hearty "FEAR NOT!".
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: January 07, 2015, 08:40:18 pm »

True.

And I did base it partially off a biblical angel...

Spoiler: Not made by Lovecraft (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: January 07, 2015, 10:31:59 pm »

The Tailwyrm: A Mountwyrm lacking wings but getting a very long, moderately thick tail to strike with. They are technically the same race as Mountwyrms and are capable of reproducing with them. If a Tailwyrm and a Mountwyrm have a child together, the child will have a 50/50 chance of either being a Tailwyrm or a Mountwyrm.

I'm hoping that since it's a (relatively) minor edit to the race I won't have to pay to create it and can just propagate Mountwyrms in that particular way.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:20:57 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: January 08, 2015, 07:17:32 am »

Hopefully do these with Khaziraad's and Azem's help.
Manifest a portion of myself (slowly, so as not to startle overmuch anyone; I should be in continuous contact with my priests(from my perspective of continuous) to make sure my actions don't come as a complete surprise when it comes to the mortals, in fact)
Help Darruth
:P KJP

Also, I'd ask Vgray if he just wasn't on in time to help with it or actually doesn't want to. Cuz' either way is fine, I'm just making sure because with all three of us the cost will probably drop from 10E for one god to 8E for three.

$$$
Price Check on doing the whole kit and kaboodle of the Avatars scheme((btw, for reference, as they gain rings it goes Ivy->Chains->Celtic->Flames->Eyes))
I intended to help.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3298 on: January 08, 2015, 03:21:55 pm »

Atropos' card game: Unresolved, ongoing, I think.
Numbers at the end of the line on the Deities tab: It's not Essence income. It's the scaled worshipper count that goes into the Essence income calculation and mostly for comparison/bragging rights, because Influence isn't as insignificant as it may seem.
Fear and those rings: Perhaps they weren't taught that Darruth would take such a form wherever they came from because of possible visual Void associations. :P

It's unlikely that anyone raised in a Good city was too afraid, though. It's just the likely numerous pilgrims that had less direct exposure.
Help Darruth with the flying cities for Khaziraad and Azem: Now, yes.

$$$Response
Inactivate permakill weapons in the arena: 14E
Magic marketplace: 2-3E
Tailwyrm: 1-2E base, Azem's permission recommended

???
Khaziraad is listed as having 2.7M followers.
Splitting: It's still proving to be quite the intractable problem.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: January 08, 2015, 04:00:41 pm »

If I wish to make an afterlife for my followers, how do I go about that?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 350