Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 436168 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1605 on: November 22, 2014, 05:13:14 pm »

Oh I completely forgot to describe the Plane of Justice and Mercy better.

I should do that.

There was something else I wanted to do, too...I forget...

Ah well.

KJP! It should be a passing-over zone for Good souls who've died but haven't reached the pinnacle of Goodness yet(which could take many lifetimes to achieve), and thus it helps cleanse them of their wrongs and make them a bit of a better person(anyone who goes gets shown the far-reaching consequences of their actions, good and bad, so that they can see what they did that helped people and what they did that hurt them), and trying to, well, give them a little bit of a helping hand in being Good in their next life. Souls who have reached that pinnacle of Good, or just in general been Good enough that they deserve it(impossible to be perfect, after all), get to have a resting place, peace and happiness.

And maybe something else, too...nyeheheheheheheh.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: November 22, 2014, 05:16:01 pm »

Back to midterm stuff...

Midterm? I am like two weeks away from finals here ???...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: November 22, 2014, 05:19:05 pm »

Spoiler: "made of people" (click to show/hide)
Back to midterm stuff...

For some reason that gif was realy funny to me. I've go three weeks until midterm crap begins, though I think I might regret not studying right now. Then again, it's spread out over more than a month, giving us a week or so to prepeare for each subject. I should be fine, right?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: November 22, 2014, 05:22:43 pm »

WMG using the Shadow Realm's souls as ammo. GM said it costs 2-3E to fire and can destroy a castle.

It doesn't have souls any more, either. Took em all. At least, I think I did.
I'm pretty sure you didn't. I sent the GM a PM detailing a contingency plan if you tried that sort of thing.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: November 22, 2014, 05:23:03 pm »

Trimester Finals ended yesterday for me!

Hurrah! :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1610 on: November 22, 2014, 05:23:34 pm »

Here I have 3 midterms (out of 6 classes) on Monday and a group presentation on Tuesday. Finals are just over two weeks away, but the professors just can't resist, it seems. (We're on a quarter schedule) Fortunately, one midterm is just for multivariable calc, another is for Matlab, and preparing for the group presentation is more of a fun side-project. Pubmed can ruin my life even more than TVTropes, but at least I get plenty of novel ideas and facts from it. :P

I'm glad to hear that gif was funny. A week to prepare for finals sounds like a lot, but it may depend on the classes.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: November 22, 2014, 05:24:42 pm »

I'm lucky in that I rarely ever study, yet still do rather well.

The writing classes are always the most difficult.

But then again, I also only have 5 classes each Trimester, and one is Choir, so...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: November 22, 2014, 05:31:13 pm »

I'm pretty sure you didn't. I sent the GM a PM detailing a contingency plan if you tried that sort of thing.

Pretty sure I did. How did you do that when you are dead?

Here I have 3 midterms (out of 6 classes) on Monday and a group presentation on Tuesday. Finals are just over two weeks away, but the professors just can't resist, it seems. (We're on a quarter schedule) Fortunately, one midterm is just for multivariable calc, another is for Matlab, and preparing for the group presentation is more of a fun side-project. Pubmed can ruin my life even more than TVTropes, but at least I get plenty of novel ideas and facts from it. :P

I, on the other hand, get off most of next week for Thanksgiving, and apparently it is iffy if I will even end up doing much in those classes. I got the Chem and Astronomy handled pretty well, but will have to buckle down if I want to even pass math, let alone get the B I need to keep my scholarship for this semester.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: November 22, 2014, 05:40:16 pm »

How big was the human capital?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1614 on: November 22, 2014, 05:46:54 pm »

Rolepgeek: Plane details noted

DreamerGhost: Probably as big as an Early Middle Ages city? I don't really know.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: November 22, 2014, 06:16:02 pm »

The attack killed hundreds of thousands of people and that was described as having killed most people. Probably about 700k, I would think, and 200k after the attack.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: November 22, 2014, 06:29:48 pm »

How do you figure the numbers? They seem higly unlikely, as no more than a third of yhe city was destroyed.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: November 22, 2014, 06:36:37 pm »

The attack was a lot more anti-personnel than that. Sure the physical, building side of the city wasn't that damaged, but the dragon sucked out a metric crap ton of souls as well.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: November 22, 2014, 08:07:59 pm »

I think making estimates about it is useless at this point...Only KJP really knows.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: November 22, 2014, 10:29:58 pm »

Which of the many possible poisonous/radioactive fibrous rocks were used in constructing that golem?
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 350