Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 436160 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1590 on: November 22, 2014, 03:10:15 pm »

Edit: apparently there is a quick modify Button, just like quick reply? Since when?
It was there when I first created an account in the forum. That was a year ago.
I thought it was a glitch, because it's right under the actual modify button...

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: November 22, 2014, 03:29:58 pm »

Andres, what exactly did you mean by "Level 0 Familiar Titan"? I want to know how wrong you were.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: November 22, 2014, 03:40:17 pm »

Eh. Just wanted to call it something and I was half asleep. I'm well aware that I'm entirely wrong.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: November 22, 2014, 03:58:11 pm »

Mhm. And what exactly do you immagine it looks like? And how large is "huge"?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: November 22, 2014, 04:09:49 pm »

Like hundreds of thousands or possibly a million people clambering over each other and tied to a more or less humanoid form, all the while screaming in an endless torrent of agony and pain, begging for the sweet release of death. About a third or a half the size of a skyscraper.

EDIT: End-game's coming up for the forces of Yaos. Working on a spin-off game.

EDIT2: End-game's getting delayed. Not quite out of options yet.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 04:20:50 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: November 22, 2014, 04:21:52 pm »

Thought so. That is extremely wrong. Also rather repulsive. It looks like a castle on legs, manned by soldiers.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: November 22, 2014, 04:25:47 pm »

How the hell did Lette get 'a castle on legs, manned by soldiers' confused with 'it was made of people'? No offence, KJP, but you are awful at descriptions.

EDIT: Based on its design and description, I'd say Yaos could one-shot it with 2-3 Essence. Less with a dimensional portal.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: November 22, 2014, 04:29:05 pm »

EDIT: Based on its design and description, I'd say Yaos could one-shot it with 2-3 Essence. Less with a dimensional portal.

But Yaos is dead.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: November 22, 2014, 04:32:04 pm »

But Yaos is dead.
Are you saying that in a mean-spirited tone or a playful one? Text-based communication makes the gauging of emotions rather difficult. I need to know whether I should laugh with you or be irritated with you.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: November 22, 2014, 04:36:36 pm »

Are you saying that in a mean-spirited tone or a playful one? Text-based communication makes the gauging of emotions rather difficult. I need to know whether I should laugh with you or be irritated with you.

*Shrugs*

So how is the design for a new character going? What sphere are you thinking about?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: November 22, 2014, 04:55:28 pm »

It was had certain aspects of humanoid form, and the holes for shooting(and rooms) are all over the archangel. Including arms, legs, fingers, etc.

I'd be very interested in what specific way you'd destroy it with so little essense.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: November 22, 2014, 04:58:52 pm »

WMG using the Shadow Realm's souls as ammo. GM said it costs 2-3E to fire and can destroy a castle.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: November 22, 2014, 05:04:48 pm »

WMG using the Shadow Realm's souls as ammo. GM said it costs 2-3E to fire and can destroy a castle.

It doesn't have souls any more, either. Took em all. At least, I think I did.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: November 22, 2014, 05:07:32 pm »

Ahh, I see. That wouldn't work, even if it didin't had any extra surprises. Remember when Lete failed to damage unupgraded archangel body? That's becouse you also got the size wrong.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1604 on: November 22, 2014, 05:09:42 pm »

Spoiler: "made of people" (click to show/hide)
Back to midterm stuff...

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 350