Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640189 times)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T99: Losing is fun!
« Reply #5895 on: January 20, 2015, 06:17:51 pm »

Use up to 4E to surround dense marching Merfolk armies with a poisonous, purple gas. The poison is extremely lethal but causes no pain, just like falling asleep.
"I advise you against this course of action. This will kill all life that touches the gas - not just Merfolk armies. Not to mention that the gas would surely dissipate, poisoning and killing many things when it does. Then there's the fact that they have their own mages which can push away the gas using air magic or something. All-in-all it's a terrible idea."
"You make some good points. Amending."
I surround dense, sleeping camps of Merflok with a colorless, extremely lethal gas engineered to only kill Merfolk. I will spend up to 6E to do this.
"They go to sleep. They don't wake up. Not much they can do now."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: January 20, 2015, 06:27:20 pm »

"It still falls on the problem of dissipation and the fact that mages can get rid of it. You also have to keep in mind that there are some civilian Merfolk residing as permanent citizens of non-Merfolk lands. I suggest making the gas be non-lethal and pain-causing with an enchantment against dissipation and manipulation by magic. Also, make it a coloured gas so they don't inadvertently wander into it and suddenly find themselves engulfed in pain/death because they don't know where to go or what to do to stop it."

EDIT: "The gas ought to be pain-inducing rather than sleep-inducing because they won't be able to walk out of the gas clouds if they're asleep. Also, you may get some brownie points from Melyssa."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:29:51 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: January 20, 2015, 06:28:04 pm »

"Keep talking like that and I will nuke you and everything you ever loved into the Void. I do not take threats against my followers lightly, would you like Tykki to give you a sample of how cold steel beats cold ice?"

Train the Eel men to control their tongue tentacle eels, allowing them to get over their impulse to devour weapons. If not enough to hold them in the Eel's mouth, enough to weaponize the eels to devour their enemies instead.
"Must be nice being an older god, able to bully and push around all other gods, God of Weapons."

Transform the Eel Men and the Eels into Sea Slugs, unable to do anything but moan, curse Fusil, and crawl about.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: January 20, 2015, 06:34:01 pm »

"It still falls on the problem of dissipation and the fact that mages can get rid of it. You also have to keep in mind that there are some civilian Merfolk residing as permanent citizens of non-Merfolk lands. I suggest making the gas be non-lethal and pain-causing with an enchantment against dissipation and manipulation by magic. Also, make it a coloured gas so they don't inadvertently wander into it and suddenly find themselves engulfed in pain/death because they don't know where to go or what to do to stop it."
"If it's colored, the mages will notice it. You realize that they die the moment they breathe it in, right? I've also made it only Merfolk-targeting, so don't worry about manipulation. Also, it's meant to dissipate when the job is finished. That's why I'm using gas. They wouldn't find themselves engulfed in pain if it lingered either (which it won't), they'd just drop dead. I see no issues. Not to mention, I'm deploying it on sleeping camps of dense soldiers, so civilian casualties will be non-existent. Any other 'problems?"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: January 20, 2015, 06:37:47 pm »

"The biggest problem is its extreme lethality. Even in small doses it can kill or seriously incapacitate, so dissipation would be rather dangerous for civilians if even a tiny, tiny bit can kill them. Make it of a regular lethality (still lethal if you breathe a decent amount in, or something like that) and specify that the targets aren't near civilian centres. Some dense armies choose to camp inside cities, after all."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5900 on: January 20, 2015, 06:42:47 pm »

"The biggest problem is its extreme lethality. Even in small doses it can kill or seriously incapacitate, so dissipation would be rather dangerous for civilians if even a tiny, tiny bit can kill them. Make it of a regular lethality (still lethal if you breathe a decent amount in, or something like that) and specify that the targets aren't near civilian centres. Some dense armies choose to camp inside cities, after all."
"This is war. They slaughter my people, and you ask me to let more of them live when I could more easily end their offensives?

Just a moment ago you suggested making it cause extreme pain and only pain, a fate death is preferable to. What's in your head, Malakath?

Besides, if they're dead, their souls' will just be reincarnated. At least I'm being humane."
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: January 20, 2015, 06:47:30 pm »

(I'm pretty tired IRL and that means that not all my ideas are well thought-out and I change my mind a lot.)

EDIT: (Also, it was meant to be pain-inducing but not extremely pain-inducing. Just enough to discourage them from passing through it.)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:58:42 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: January 20, 2015, 06:58:52 pm »

"Must be nice being an older god, able to bully and push around all other gods, God of Weapons."

Transform the Eel Men and the Eels into Sea Slugs, unable to do anything but moan, curse Fusil, and crawl about.

"You may one day find out, if you extreme stupidity doesn't kill you first. Why did you do something so pointlessly cruel? To your own creation no less!"

Teleport the eel-seaslugs into the gas, as a mercy kill. Hopefully they are still recognized biologically as Mermen.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5903 on: January 20, 2015, 07:09:47 pm »

"You may one day find out, if you extreme stupidity doesn't kill you first. Why did you do something so pointlessly cruel? To your own creation no less!"

Teleport the eel-seaslugs into the gas, as a mercy kill. Hopefully they are still recognized biologically as Mermen.

"I was planning on fixing them in secret after you got done with your little fit!"

Quickly teleport the Sea Slugs out of the gas and purge it from their bodies.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: January 20, 2015, 07:48:22 pm »

"I was planning on fixing them in secret after you got done with your little fit!"

Quickly teleport the Sea Slugs out of the gas and purge it from their bodies.

"I suppose you should take this as a lesson, then, for what happens when you mess with Gods who are much more powerful then you. Transforming your creations for such a petty reason is disheartening."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: January 20, 2015, 07:56:32 pm »

"You were helping them to kill others out of spite of me, God of Weapons!"

Take all of the Sea Slugs and morph them together to create a kind of hive mind race were each mind controls a different part of the body. The body will resemble a massive brain with multiply tentacles to protect itself but not enough to move. They will have a childlike mind that fills only satisfaction and joy. It does not need to eat or breath and loves making up stories to entertain themselves. The will be called the Drrol and shall be given resistance to ice and inhabit the future sights of me and KI`Tork`s green oceans.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:02:21 pm by Ama »

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: January 20, 2015, 07:57:44 pm »

Take all of the Sea Slugs and morph them together to create a kind of hive mind race were each mind controls a different part of the body. The body will resemble a massive brain with multiply tentacles to protect itself but not enough to move. They will have a childlike mind that fills only satisfaction and joy.
"I'm not sure what you're doing, Neron, but you may want to cool it."
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: January 20, 2015, 08:00:20 pm »

Take all of the Sea Slugs and morph them together to create a kind of hive mind race were each mind controls a different part of the body. The body will resemble a massive brain with multiply tentacles to protect itself but not enough to move. They will have a childlike mind that fills only satisfaction and joy.

"Only after you disarmed them (literally) to spite me. I thought you where to transform them back?"

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: January 20, 2015, 08:08:52 pm »

"What?! I disarmed them because they were attacking everyone...."

Neron gives a godly sigh.

"I grow tired of this pointless argument and would like to apologies for threatening your followers, Fusil. I know how much you care for them and it was cruel of me to threaten them."

"No, I will not be turning them back into any Eel Folk or Merfolk form. In this form they pose no danger to anyone and will help give my Ice Golems allies."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5909 on: January 20, 2015, 08:13:37 pm »

"I'm not sure what you're doing, Neron, but you may want to cool it."
(If I was still playing as Yaos, I'd propose imprisoning you for making such a cheesy pun. ;D)
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 475