Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640742 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] IC: T78: Mustaches and Missions
« Reply #4665 on: December 28, 2014, 05:09:31 pm »

"Greetings Melyssa, as a goddess of torture I`m afraid I must ask that you and your children must stay away from my followers or feel the bite of cold."
"Don't take this questions as an act of antagonisation but don't you and your followers already feel the bite of cold? Isn't that what your whole sphere revolves around? In completely unrelated news (seriously), some private negotiations have made it so those spies you have with you actually are my spies now. I'll understand if you want to keep them but I'd like the spy I gave to you to be returned, please."
"By bite of cold, I meant an actual bite, as in I will bite you if you touch my followers. Why do you want this spy if it is not even your spy?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: December 28, 2014, 05:32:19 pm »

"Greetings Melyssa, as a goddess of torture I`m afraid I must ask that you and your children must stay away from my followers or feel the bite of cold."
"Don't take this questions as an act of antagonisation but don't you and your followers already feel the bite of cold? Isn't that what your whole sphere revolves around? In completely unrelated news (seriously), some private negotiations have made it so those spies you have with you actually are my spies now. I'll understand if you want to keep them but I'd like the spy I gave to you to be returned, please."
"By bite of cold, I meant an actual bite, as in I will bite you if you touch my followers. Why do you want this spy if it is not even your spy?"
"Recent negotiations have put me in charge of ISAY. I'm thinking about renaming it, actually, or maybe I'll let them keep the name. In any case, I want to know what this spy has learned of my new acquisition and who sent them. Even more is that I only sent them to you because I thought the spy belonged to you and thus you have no right to it in the first place."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: December 28, 2014, 06:20:39 pm »

"OOH strange text I wanna be first,please pick me, pick me,Over here, Hey!"
KI'Tork volunteers to participate in the strange text event.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: December 28, 2014, 06:23:32 pm »

"I had forgotten about these angels of virtue, in any case, welcome new goddess. Don't mind all the threats, their bark is worse than their bite most of the time."

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T78: Mustaches and Missions
« Reply #4669 on: December 28, 2014, 07:24:13 pm »

Kli:
"But surely corruption balances its absence?"
"Perhaps it does, but corruption does take hold of the mind. Your sense of reason may fail you, even with only the slightest tinge of corruption, letting you become corrupted further. If you are to try, you need to make sure you have the proper safety precautions in place."

Kli listens to more prayers.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: December 28, 2014, 07:31:34 pm »

"Recent negotiations have put me in charge of ISAY. I'm thinking about renaming it, actually, or maybe I'll let them keep the name. In any case, I want to know what this spy has learned of my new acquisition and who sent them. Even more is that I only sent them to you because I thought the spy belonged to you and thus you have no right to it in the first place."
"You can have him after I am done with him."

"KI` Tork, I do not think that is such a safe idea. This strange green text looks like a Lich trap for one of us."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: December 28, 2014, 08:00:02 pm »

"You seem to mistake my demand for a request. I want the spy and you will give it to me. NOW. You have no right to it and I will not hesitate to take what is rightfully mine." The shadows around Malakath have begun moving, darkening.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:01:56 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: December 28, 2014, 08:05:33 pm »

"You seem to mistake my demand for a request. I want the spy and you will give it to me. NOW. You have no right to it and I will not hesitate to take what is rightfully mine." The shadows around Malakath have begun moving, darkening.
"I do not take threats lightly young goddess of flesh. The spy will stay under my control."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: December 28, 2014, 08:32:29 pm »

"I told you it was obvious she sent the spy. She probably sent the thief too, among other things we had yet to see."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: December 28, 2014, 10:08:55 pm »

Create a Forum of Science.

Spoiler: Forum of Science (click to show/hide)

Make it so that all roads between cities and major comunity hubs would become like Roman roads  and would be enchanted to remain indefinetly in prime condition.

(I keep forgeting to edit that part after copying. Thanks Andres.)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 10:26:36 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: December 28, 2014, 10:21:10 pm »

"I told you it was obvious she sent the spy. She probably sent the thief too, among other things we had yet to see."
"I'm upset because Neron chose to be dishonest by keeping something that isn't his and that thing just so happens to belong to me now. Notice how I'm not asking for the spies you claim I sent? If they were mine I'd want them back to see what Neron has going on in NUKE, but that would be dishonest."

Make it so that all roads between cities and major comunity hubs would become like Roman roads and would be enchanted to remain indefinetly in prime condition.
(You want the roads to be like a game of Competitive Dwarf Fortress?)

People joining ISAY will now be paid to do so. They still need to be actual scientists, though.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:33:28 am by Andres »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: December 29, 2014, 03:46:23 am »

"I've given it some thought and if you agree I say we should allow Cim to decide the matter for us. If you do, then surrender the spy to the Council until he reaches a decision. This much I offer you, Neron."
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:01:38 am by Andres »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: December 29, 2014, 04:25:18 am »

"I don't exactly care about your petty espionage squabbles. Solve it between yourselves. Personally, I would unite ISAY and NUKE so that there would be no need to spy on each other."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: December 29, 2014, 05:20:26 am »

"Ever since the dawn of magic, I had a slight fear that I would be loosing followers to the offensive spells. Initially, I had sought to solve this by having magic require weapons. As you all held that down, I had to find another way. Seeing as the young god seemed to have created a new magic rather simply, it should be trivial for an elder god like me. So I will attempt to make my own magic, one that will be considered a weapon by its user.

Thaumetallurgy.The ability to work metal miracles. Thaumetallugarists (Nicknames will no doubt be given for this craft) are capable of controlling metalwork as if it was their own body. The intent is, of course, more combat oriented than other magics. A swordsman should be able to thrash his sword like a whip, or smack his palm against his enemy's armor, causing spikes to form inwardly. Its use will not be strictly limited to combat, a man could potentially craft a horse or other beast out of metal and ride it about as if it was living, for example. More practically, practitioners should be able to improve their smithing skills, perfecting the metal with their magics. It could potentially be used to replace lost limbs or even more complicated body parts like lungs or even a brain, if the user could manage prolonged spell use without burning out. I think I have outlined enough to get an idea of what it is, without limiting it too much. Is there any necessary steps to make this happen?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: December 29, 2014, 06:41:17 am »

(Modification: in order to work, the metal must either "feel" owned by the user or be physically struck, and in that case there may be resistance from the opposing metal. 0430 here, and I am on the phone. Further clarification in the morning)

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 475