Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641808 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3330 on: November 27, 2014, 03:04:35 pm »

Also, since there's no reason to keep it a secret and I don't want to deal with PMs, and I already have this post open it ended up being long enough I copy-pasted it to the IC anyway, I have a proposition for Yaos, Neron, Serac, and Azem(I think I got the right names; also, Joha, if you want in on this I at least would be fine with it); I would like to make merfolk with you. Since mortals are able to worship multiple gods, and as far as I know there is no reduction in efficiency, and with five of us it'll likely be free(3-4E at most, split five way, and then a discount? Yeah, it'll be free), there is little resson for us not to. Including Yaos and Serac are rather obvious, I would think(you can at least make use of your Coastal sphere, for the moment; maybe even make them capable of breeding with humans; ooh! Or, make selkies with us! Human and seal both!), Neron is because ice and water are similar enough already, and because we would want them to be able to survive in the polar regions, and Azem because of a comment from the GM about valuable bones(and scales; scales fall off naturally, while bones would be from those who died of natural or unpreventable causes, preferably...).

And if you guys are cool with that, it may set a precedent for creating similar races with groups of gods, such as the Fair Folk with Joha and some other Gods(probably almost all of them).

I'd also extend a proposition to Carmine, Cim, and possibly The Light though I'm less certain, about creating a race of philosopher beings, and as for Cim and Carmine in particular, the endowment of power on certain individuals to create the Justiciars, who would work in all ways for Goodness, Order, and Reason. I'm very uncertain as to The Light's motivations, but their assistance would also be welcome.

I am a God of Goodness; of helping others. That is not limited solely to mortals.

This looks like OOC, but it's just that I don't want to deal with trying to put it in Darruth's speech; you can imagine he made the offers in his typical pseudo-magnanimous and polite way.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: November 27, 2014, 03:38:01 pm »

"Justiciars, you say? Tried and true with the Prophet of Light and Order, I see no reason not to support such co-operation."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: November 27, 2014, 04:51:42 pm »

"Merpeople? That sounds so cool!" :D "I can't unfortunately. I'm pretty low on Essence after all that and I think I'll save up a bit before doing anything else."

The temple is collapsed. The temple, the area underneath the temple, and everything around the temple is removed using earth magic and flown into the sun by Yaos' angels. The air where the temple used to be is thoroughly burned using fire magic. All this is done after evacuating the area, of course.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3333 on: November 27, 2014, 04:58:43 pm »

Really? Are you just covering up your activities?
Because we kind of had a fix for them. You could help with that instead of throwing a temple into the sun. [grumble] waste of essence [/grumble]

I support making Selkies, they seem interesting.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: November 27, 2014, 05:00:30 pm »

"Merpeople? That sounds so cool!" :D "I can't unfortunately. I'm pretty low on Essence after all that and I think I'll save up a bit before doing anything else."
If five of us are working together, I believe it would be free; if not, then I'm not sure if anyone would agree to it.

Just selkies, Serac? Or merfolk as well? If they're both free, I see no reason not to make them...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: November 27, 2014, 05:02:41 pm »

Because we kind of had a fix for them. You could help with that instead of throwing a temple into the sun. [grumble] waste of essence [/grumble]
"Hey, you're the one wasting Essence here." ::) "What I'm doing wastes mana and stamina, but not Essence. I'd also prefer that the root of the problem be solved with an adequate amount of Holy Fire rather than simply cover it up some more."

If five of us are working together, I believe it would be free; if not, then I'm not sure if anyone would agree to it.
"That's something I thought in my younger days too, no offence. ;) As it would turn out, it would only be free for some of us."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: November 27, 2014, 05:08:08 pm »

Then if you end up being the one having to pay Essence, I'm sure one of us with more would be able to pay for any expenses incurred on your part. Still, as I said, with 5-6 of us? It should be trivial to make the race. Propagation might cost a bit more if we go overboard, on the other hand.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3337 on: November 27, 2014, 05:09:02 pm »

"Hey, you're the one wasting Essence here." ::) "What I'm doing wastes mana and stamina, but not Essence. I'd also prefer that the root of the problem be solved with an adequate amount of Holy Fire rather than simply cover it up some more."
Whatever you say Iris. :P And how will you stop them from coming out of another one of your temples?

You could at least help, your human sphere would help us make them think everyone is human. And why do you say covering up? It completely transforms them from a threat to an aid.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: November 27, 2014, 05:15:05 pm »

Then if you end up being the one having to pay Essence, I'm sure one of us with more would be able to pay for any expenses incurred on your part. Still, as I said, with 5-6 of us? It should be trivial to make the race. Propagation might cost a bit more if we go overboard, on the other hand.
"The problem is that I have an incredibly low maximum Essence right now. You couldn't pay me back no matter how much Essence it costs me." :(

Whatever you say Iris. :P And how will you stop them from coming out of another one of your temples?

You could at least help, your human sphere would help us make them think everyone is human. And why do you say covering up? It completely transforms them from a threat to an aid.

"Umm, what? Iris? Is that like an insult or something?" ??? "As far as I can tell, that's the only temple that pronounced my name with that little pause in my name."

"I'm not going to let a bunch of programmable, genocidal city-razers just walk around until someone else decides to say my name wrong and have them destroy all Humans. They need to be destroyed." >:(

The Yaosian forces work on destroying all Stone Warriors.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3339 on: November 27, 2014, 05:17:32 pm »

That's exactly the thing, they don't attack humans at all. I'm not saying we should keep them around, but they would stop being a threat as we destroy them completely and easily with no rush.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: November 27, 2014, 05:22:01 pm »

"Good point. I agree with you. Unfortunately, I have a maximum Essence of 2 and spending any might make me dormant, assuming that 5/2 is a clerical error, and you KNOW that clerical errors have happened before. Again, sorry." :(

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: November 27, 2014, 05:24:27 pm »

"Ah, Yes developments. I would love to be taking part in the creation of a race of philosopher beings. I would also have an eye over all the other creations if you may invite me to do so. The Light is pleased by cooperations.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: November 27, 2014, 05:26:56 pm »

"I would be willing to help creating the merpeople and selkies, Goodness."

Help making everyone look human to the stoNe meN.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: November 27, 2014, 06:24:04 pm »

"Good point. I agree with you. Unfortunately, I have a maximum Essence of 2 and spending any might make me dormant, assuming that 5/2 is a clerical error, and you KNOW that clerical errors have happened before. Again, sorry." :(

Actually, I believe that as soon as you gain any Essence at all, your maximum Essence will become whatever Essence you then have. I do not believe it was a clerical error; it seemed very deliberate.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: November 27, 2014, 06:33:29 pm »

"An interesting proposal Darruth."
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 475