Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641519 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T38: Spoilers
« Reply #2535 on: November 17, 2014, 10:09:41 pm »

"Ah yes, I remember. Serac Yaos and Cim almost immediately insisted we execute Fusil."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: November 17, 2014, 10:14:22 pm »

Darruth is silent for a moment, as he processes the information, even after having returned his awareness to the Godly Realm. Then, something snaps.

What the fuck is this shit? I stop watching you deities for half-a-tick and a second shitstorm pops up? This is utterly godsdamned ridiculous.

After practically choking on his words and fury, he takes a moment to compose himself, though it's quite evident that what was snapped has not been unsnapped.

So let me figure something out. Let me make sure I know exactly what's happening right now.
You lot; Cim, Yaos, and Serac, lead an attack on the angels that were supposed to keep Fusil from dying while he was in stasis and we collected information about the events leading up to his assault on Cim
A Harbinger appeared out of nowhere, I have no idea what the fuck those things do
Fusil died during the attack on his guardian angels, and the council surveillance reports that the three of you murdered him.
The three of you, primarily Yaos, try to actually gain some shit out of this whole affair, and Yaos seems to be not only staying out of the trial involving him like his comrades are doing, but is trying to get as much power as possible from this shit-fest, it seems.

For Goodness' fucking sake, people. This is bullshit. And I am very, very disappointed in you, Yaos.

So, allow me to demonstrate, one at a time, why you guys fucked up. Whether you should be punished or not is a different matter.
A. We could have continued to keep Fusil sealed indefinitely, so it wasn't like he was an actual threat at the moment.
B. WHERE IS YOUR GODSDAMNED PROOF THAT HE PLANNED ANY OF THE SHIT YOU SAID HE DID? He claimed the exact same thing of you three when he attacked Cim! And this gives so much more credence to those claims. And don't try to bullshit this. I am the God of Goodness, and even if Truth isn't directly under Good, it's so very damnably close that I can assure you it will be trivial to ensure you can't lie to the Council on this.
C. If I fire a catapult at a castle that you are living in, and say it's justified because I wasn't attacking you, per se, it's still a bullshit argument. In addition to, Fusil tried using the exact same argument to get out of being in trouble with the council for attacking Cim by claiming that Tykki was the one to attack. And guess what?
That was bullshit too. Besides which, they were bound to protect him, so if you attacked them and something else killed him because they were dead or busy, you caused his death, indirectly or not.
D. Doing this shit in secret, rather than waiting for the council to vote on whether or not to execute him. That just makes you look bad.

And now, Yaos, allow me to demonstrate all of the flaws in your argument.
First off, fuck analogies. We're Gods. Mortal analogies don't apply. And shut up for a second about me using one earlier, fuck that one too, then.
Second off, there is a fucking difference between 'it's not specifically illegal' and 'legal rights'. 'Legal rights' are specifically outlined as your being allowed to do them. 'Not specifically illegal' can still be against the spirit of the law, which is the important part here. Nobody but you gives a shit about the letter of the law. And maybe Cim, but he's kinda obligated to do it so it's not his fault.
Third, for causing the wrongful death of a god based on trumped up conspiracy charges that you tried to carry out in secret? You don't deserve
shit. In fact, I would argue that you might even deserve to have some shit taken away as punishment. YOU CAUSED THE FUCKING DEATH. STOP BULLSHITTING, DAMNIT.
Fourth, actually, fine. Let's try an analogy. Your grenade blew up in the guy's house. The house collapses. The guy dies. STILL YOUR FAULT.
Fifth, your bullshit attempts at legal grounds, and trying to sue the Council for trying to stop you from breaking the spirit of the law, means you basically just lost all claim to legal credibility in terms of being allowed to represent yourself. Get Cim to do it instead; he'll be better anyway.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm pissed. This is what happens when you get a God of Goodness truly angry. Would you like me to continue? Or have you finished with the bullshit, and I can return to my usual self? I'd like to return to my usual self. Please stop bullshitting us? It's not working.

Support 37.00a
Support 37.01b, contingent on the action taken by the council for conviction being making the decision of punishment.
Support 37.02a
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: November 17, 2014, 10:22:54 pm »

Thank you, god of goodness, you have just saved me many words. This is my exact point. You trio are to blame for Fusils death, Yasos is aditionaly to blame for trying to squeze a profit from this. if anyone is interested, I have blueprints for eternal prisons right here. They merely require three gods colaborating to work.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: November 17, 2014, 10:23:51 pm »

Darruth is silent for a moment, as he processes the information, even after having returned his awareness to the Godly Realm. Then, something snaps.

What the fuck is this shit? I stop watching you deities for half-a-tick and a second shitstorm pops up? This is utterly godsdamned ridiculous.

After practically choking on his words and fury, he takes a moment to compose himself, though it's quite evident that what was snapped has not been unsnapped.

So let me figure something out. Let me make sure I know exactly what's happening right now.
You lot; Cim, Yaos, and Serac, lead an attack on the angels that were supposed to keep Fusil from dying while he was in stasis and we collected information about the events leading up to his assault on Cim
A Harbinger appeared out of nowhere, I have no idea what the fuck those things do
Fusil died during the attack on his guardian angels, and the council surveillance reports that the three of you murdered him.
The three of you, primarily Yaos, try to actually gain some shit out of this whole affair, and Yaos seems to be not only staying out of the trial involving him like his comrades are doing, but is trying to get as much power as possible from this shit-fest, it seems.

For Goodness' fucking sake, people. This is bullshit. And I am very, very disappointed in you, Yaos.

So, allow me to demonstrate, one at a time, why you guys fucked up. Whether you should be punished or not is a different matter.
A. We could have continued to keep Fusil sealed indefinitely, so it wasn't like he was an actual threat at the moment.
B. WHERE IS YOUR GODSDAMNED PROOF THAT HE PLANNED ANY OF THE SHIT YOU SAID HE DID? He claimed the exact same thing of you three when he attacked Cim! And this gives so much more credence to those claims. And don't try to bullshit this. I am the God of Goodness, and even if Truth isn't directly under Good, it's so very damnably close that I can assure you it will be trivial to ensure you can't lie to the Council on this.
C. If I fire a catapult at a castle that you are living in, and say it's justified because I wasn't attacking you, per se, it's still a bullshit argument. In addition to, Fusil tried using the exact same argument to get out of being in trouble with the council for attacking Cim by claiming that Tykki was the one to attack. And guess what?
That was bullshit too. Besides which, they were bound to protect him, so if you attacked them and something else killed him because they were dead or busy, you caused his death, indirectly or not.
D. Doing this shit in secret, rather than waiting for the council to vote on whether or not to execute him. That just makes you look bad.

And now, Yaos, allow me to demonstrate all of the flaws in your argument.
First off, fuck analogies. We're Gods. Mortal analogies don't apply. And shut up for a second about me using one earlier, fuck that one too, then.
Second off, there is a fucking difference between 'it's not specifically illegal' and 'legal rights'. 'Legal rights' are specifically outlined as your being allowed to do them. 'Not specifically illegal' can still be against the spirit of the law, which is the important part here. Nobody but you gives a shit about the letter of the law. And maybe Cim, but he's kinda obligated to do it so it's not his fault.
Third, for causing the wrongful death of a god based on trumped up conspiracy charges that you tried to carry out in secret? You don't deserve
shit. In fact, I would argue that you might even deserve to have some shit taken away as punishment. YOU CAUSED THE FUCKING DEATH. STOP BULLSHITTING, DAMNIT.
Fourth, actually, fine. Let's try an analogy. Your grenade blew up in the guy's house. The house collapses. The guy dies. STILL YOUR FAULT.
Fifth, your bullshit attempts at legal grounds, and trying to sue the Council for trying to stop you from breaking the spirit of the law, means you basically just lost all claim to legal credibility in terms of being allowed to represent yourself. Get Cim to do it instead; he'll be better anyway.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm pissed. This is what happens when you get a God of Goodness truly angry. Would you like me to continue? Or have you finished with the bullshit, and I can return to my usual self? I'd like to return to my usual self. Please stop bullshitting us? It's not working.

Support 37.00a
Support 37.01b, contingent on the action taken by the council for conviction being making the decision of punishment.
Support 37.02a

"........What was the first shitstorm again?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: November 17, 2014, 10:25:32 pm »

The whole Fusil trying to kill Cim thing.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: November 17, 2014, 10:26:19 pm »

"There have technically been three, involving Fusil, but Goodness wasn't around for the first one."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: November 17, 2014, 10:27:21 pm »

"There have technically been three, involving Fusil, but Goodness wasn't around for the first one."
"Hmmmm........I can't seem to remember the first one. Could I get a reminder?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2542 on: November 17, 2014, 10:27:34 pm »

Azem: A few humans in the village join your caravan. Trade is slow, and the villagers seem not to have much in the way of disposable income.

Yaos: The "mages" report various Void spells that sound like cow pies. A few of the cultists continue reporting various influential people. The others turn in their cult minutes.

A powerful, devoted ninja slaughters most of your ninjas. You are left with only 11 ninjas, most of whom are back at the capital.

A Seppo high priest comes along, looks at the scribblings, and eats some more Mystic Snow.
"Pretty pictures! Now where's the money?"

The Armu care little. The general opinion is that a weapon's utility is not in notoriety but in actual usefulness.

The Bandits' Guild agrees on the agreement for the duration of the Bazaar. There is now an increase in unwanted Lawmancy activity along the roads.

(PMs indeed)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2543 on: November 17, 2014, 10:33:39 pm »

Yaos has been struck down!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: November 17, 2014, 10:36:49 pm »

I am neither sad nor surprised. Merely glad thst I did not need to show him that two can play the game of abusing laws.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: November 17, 2014, 10:39:37 pm »

Azem continues on to the human capital.

"I...what..."

Azem hisses incomprehensibly to himself.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2546 on: November 17, 2014, 10:47:53 pm »

What killed him?

Again, I propose we drain the essence of all dead gods for council use. Their bodies are of little use otherwise, and it will prevent them from reanimating as a monster.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: November 17, 2014, 10:50:00 pm »

Darruth seems to radiate fury.

Support the proposal to drain dead gods of essence for council use in group projects.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: November 17, 2014, 10:56:57 pm »

Azem changes the color of his scales to ruby red.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: November 17, 2014, 10:58:37 pm »

I'm confused.

Really, what on earth is going on?
And what killed Yaos so quickly and silently?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 475