Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641598 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] IC: T37: Plants within plants within plants
« Reply #2490 on: November 17, 2014, 06:13:00 am »

"I propose that I get all of it. I spent a lot of time and Essence on the attack and I'm the one who lost the most in it."
"Oppose. You can, however, have back the Essence you spent on reviving me, before I forget. Thank you for the loan."

Cim gives Andres 1E.

"I call dibs on them and considering that it was my forces that got most - if not all - of the kills"
"Was it really? Two of the five minor Angels were captured by Vartija, and the other three were taken down by joint forces. Vartija also disarmed Tykki and set her into stasis (although she was weakened by Nuparhi first). I have as much a claim to them as you do. Still, as others seem to have interest in them, I will do this:"

Cim gives control over the used-to-be Fusil's Angels and Tykki currently held in the Plane of Order to the Council.

"Personally I would simply throw them into the Churn, but there may be better options."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: November 17, 2014, 06:22:07 am »

"Oppose. You can, however, have back the Essence you spent on reviving me, before I forget. Thank you for the loan."

Cim gives Andres 1E.
"Thank you, Cim. I instead propose I only get 1 Essence from the Council Pool."

"Was it really? Two of the five minor Angels were captured by Vartija, and the other three were taken down by joint forces. Vartija also disarmed Tykki and set her into stasis (although she was weakened by Nuparhi first). I have as much a claim to them as you do. Still, as others seem to have interest in them, I will do this:"

Cim gives control over the used-to-be Fusil's Angels and Tykki currently held in the Plane of Order to the Council.

"Personally I would simply throw them into the Churn, but there may be better options."
((I thought that they were basically paralysed by your angels and then my guys took them out. I actually have no idea who killed what. I just assumed that with 24 double-size Skyrim dragons and 100 immortal warriors trained in anti-angel tactics (who managed to beat three of my angels), I'd have been the one who got the most killed.))

"Nice! I didn't even know they were still alive! Much appreciated."

Yaos takes the angels and locks them inside the Human Plane. Jeffrey will make sure they remain in stasis.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:26:02 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T37.5: Termination
« Reply #2492 on: November 17, 2014, 06:26:43 am »

Kli's challengers continue their quest in three tenses:
Philosopher: "I no longer desire either. I seek the truth of Balance now."
The Luminee Pilgrim begins picking away at the ceiling.
The Monk: "Not being able to protect the ones I love."

The gold and silver disappear. A passageway opens, leading to a room filled with many paintings depicting the history of the Hummingbirds. Upon reaching the room, the pen replies to the Philosopher: "Your many brethren have had a long journey. We all seek the truth. What is Balance, as defined by yourself?"
The pick glows, enhancing its power of digging and removing more rock than it should be. The voice encourages the Pilgrim onwards: "A pick, as long as it is armed with determination and patience, shall eventually be able to carve even the largest of halls. Those who succeed are not those who rush from the start, but bide their time."
A passageway opens. It is featureless, not meant to be focused on as one trudges down the path. "Please tell me your story."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: November 17, 2014, 06:35:33 am »

"Oh dear. Why don't you chaps take this gold figurine of the Goldfather and go on your way."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: November 17, 2014, 04:03:06 pm »

(So what happened when Lette nuked the egg?)

Yaos turns into a woman.

"Hey Cim? I can't get the angels outside of the Plane of Order. You mind giving permission? You've had your turn keeping them in your plane. Now it's my turn keeping them in mine. I deserve them just as much as you."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 04:06:54 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: November 17, 2014, 04:08:02 pm »

"Is it a bad sign that I would rather have either God of Greed or God of Hunger guard the angels than you or Cim?"
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: November 17, 2014, 05:05:33 pm »

What...?
Well, that was quite a bit to miss. And very surprising.
I'd say that the angels of Fusil should go to the council now, but I don't really care.

Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: November 17, 2014, 05:06:03 pm »

"If I might be so bold, I would like to suggest I take Fusil`s angels. After all I appear to be the least ambitious of the gods (least likely to murder everyone with them) and I can keep them in the far north away from everything else."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:32:53 pm by Ama »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2498 on: November 17, 2014, 05:29:20 pm »

Yaos: You do the listed actions. Jeffrey advises that you destroy all weapons to purge the memory of Fusil. Some prayers directed to you are as follows:
"Thank Yaos our team has won the tournament! Prepare a celebratory banquet!"
"The Emperor has not responded for days! What is happening? Where is he?"
"Bah! Curse that team! Strike them down!"
"When I grow up, Yaos will make me as big as a tree!"

(CIm: -1E, Yaos: +1E)

The bodies of the angels of Fusil have been given to the Council. Yaos has attempted to take them away without Council permission. This has triggered yet another automated trial.

Kli:
Philosopher: "Balance, I think, is reaching a happy moderation between extremes in all things."
Pilgrim: "I'll keep that in mind." The Pilgrim continues with bringing the roof down into the chasm.
Monk: "Do you not already know it?"

Azem:
Bandit leader: "The Bandits' Guild is appeased. Continue."

(Yaos: Did that actually happen? It's not clear given that you provided dialogue for the Egg, which none of us can actually identify and which has not actually spoken at all.)
Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: November 17, 2014, 05:40:39 pm »

"Do you have a problem with me taking the angels Yaos?"

Check up on how my three races (Rani, Snow Golems, and Shadow Ravens) are doing. Are they growing and building new cities or do they need some help?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2500 on: November 17, 2014, 05:48:45 pm »

(The angels are not with Yaos. They are still in the Council's custody.)

Neron:
The Rani are expanding somewhat slowly. They seem to be trying to go further north. The Snow Golems are making the ground near the permafrost line ready in case a wall is needed. Some of them are currently helping with construction for the Rani. The Shadow Ravens are being sneaky and have recently made contact with the Rani. They tend to be more stealthy outside the snow.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: November 17, 2014, 05:51:55 pm »

Azem continues onward.

"Me? Have I done something to appear trustworthy lately, god of Architecture?"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: November 17, 2014, 06:11:49 pm »

Guess a lot happened while I wasn't looking.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: November 17, 2014, 06:12:44 pm »

Well you have neither mindcontroled people nor atempted to steal from the council.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: November 17, 2014, 06:59:42 pm »

Spoiler: Responses (click to show/hide)
The Seppo are commissioned to make two different weapons: The Hilda War Hammer and the Nomis Spear.
Spoiler: Hilda War Hammer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nomis Spear (click to show/hide)
The Seppo are also asked to provide specifications on its construction that can allow Humans to reproduce the weapons.

The Ikaku are thanked for their help in the fight against Strike Team Fusil. The group who were present in the attack are asked what they would like for a reward. Some land? Shinies? Alliance? Other?

EDIT: A different (and better) Enchantment mage is asked to look over STF's weapons and the Strange Knife. The weapons will be guarded by Vaal.

Lette will go around exploding/death-punching/slaughtering bandits in Keshan, with strict orders to not cause any collateral damage or hurt any civilians - including the families of bandits. Azem's Bazaar shall not be hampered by insecure trade routes!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:11:47 pm by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 475