Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641788 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1155 on: October 26, 2014, 09:28:15 pm »

I only have one angel... One very expensive angel... who to my knowledge has had more essence sunk into it publicly than any other angel. I literally can only risk sacrificing 100%. *Sigh* If my only angel dies, I will seriously be angry. I want at least part of the cost repaid to me by the council to bring my angel back if it dies.

Send the Devourer to help.
"Well you could send some Gruen soldiers to help him, then you WON'T be spending 100%!" :D "I think..."  :-\

The Devourer appears near the house of a human administrator. The door has been kicked down, and Fusil and a group of beings likely to be his angels are inside.
(Where's my Paladins/Army of Man in all of this?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 26, 2014, 09:29:12 pm »

It has never spoken directly, but Its servants and manifestations are capable of making lesser deals with not only Bubble-dwellers but also other Nulls. Most believe that Its intentions are malevolent on account of it being the champion of the Umbral faction, but most have contact primarily if not exclusively with Luminants and Liminals, so this may be biased.

Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh is bad news guys. Avoid his cultists!

Seriously, how did you all find out so much?!? All from the book? I'm really starting to regret not going to the library.

I only have one angel... One very expensive angel... who to my knowledge has had more essence sunk into it publicly than any other angel. I literally can only risk sacrificing 100%. *Sigh* If my only angel dies, I will seriously be angry. I want at least part of the cost repaid to me by the council to bring my angel back if it dies.

Send the Devourer to help.
"Well you could send some Gruen soldiers to help him, then you WON'T be spending 100%!" :D "I think..."  :-\

The Devourer appears near the house of a human administrator. The door has been kicked down, and Fusil and a group of beings likely to be his angels are inside.
(Where's my Paladins/Army of Man in all of this?)

I presume angels arrive far more quickly than mortals. That explains both why I won't send mortal followers as well as why your own have yet to arrive.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:30:43 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 26, 2014, 09:31:47 pm »

"I suppose they can be spared from their important duties."

Azem sends his angels to help.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 26, 2014, 09:32:49 pm »

Seriously, how did you all find out so much?!? All from the book? I'm really starting to regret not going to the library.

"Mine says the exact same thing. They have really detailed books on them"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1159 on: October 26, 2014, 09:37:34 pm »

The Five Shiny Ones* arrive near the house of the cult-involved administrator. The Devourer, Fusil, and his six angels are fighting a ten-armed being whose arms are swords.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 26, 2014, 09:38:24 pm »

"Anath, Azem, kindly remove your coins my cities, please." She says this with a stepford smile.
Anath shrugs. "I merely scattered them into the wilderness. Wherever they are now, the mortals have brought them there themselves."

Anath also will visit the library and see what this book has for information on the void entities, because that seems important to know.

Edit : Anath also notifies his priests that an organization holding the celestial coins doesn't count. It has to be one person if they want a wish.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:44:06 pm by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 26, 2014, 09:44:45 pm »

"Fusil! Use your powers of weapons to dull the thing's sword arms! I'll use my human powers to find the cultist. Maybe we can get something out of him?"

The Army of Man advances on the Void thing. The Paladins are there too, of course.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1162 on: October 26, 2014, 09:47:41 pm »

The Devourer has vanished, along with a random urn. Fusil and his angels continue to fight the somewhat weakened manifestation.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 26, 2014, 09:48:15 pm »

"Fusil! Use your powers of weapons to dull the thing's sword arms! I'll use my human powers to find the cultist. Maybe we can get something out of him?"

The Army of Man advances on the Void thing. The Paladins are there too, of course.

"They aren't real. That thing was a mime when I came in here. I could make them completely flat and there would be no difference."

(Also, since it has pretty much been made completely obvious, Fusil has a corporeal body much like his Angels, a humanoid with fancy sword wings who is made of weapons)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 26, 2014, 09:50:10 pm »

Azem manifests and leads his angels into the fray.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 26, 2014, 09:54:07 pm »

(Wait. Why don't we just let Fusil fight it out on his own? He's a god. He can't get killed unless he's inactive. Which he's not.)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1166 on: October 26, 2014, 09:58:31 pm »

I think there are only two copies of the book...
I found a book about the void teaching the alphabet though if you want that.

((Sorry about not fighting, but I don't have anything to fight with))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 26, 2014, 10:00:26 pm »

(Just rub some rain clouds together and make some lightning. That's how physics works, right? Bah, who cares how physics works! We're gods! We can do whatever we want!)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 26, 2014, 10:01:24 pm »

(Just rub some rain clouds together and make some lightning. That's how physics works, right? Bah, who cares how physics works! We're gods! We can do whatever we want!)

(Please don't. We are inside, and inside a town. I don't want to kill a bunch of civilians for every manifestation)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 26, 2014, 10:04:02 pm »

(Actually, the fight is happening near the house and any civilians would've probably got the Void out of the area as soon as the Eldritch abominations and gods and angels started showing up.)
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 475