Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641869 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1125 on: October 26, 2014, 06:24:58 pm »

My angel has a diary? In another god's library? Go figure... I'll be coming to collect that soon. Fair warning given. By all rights it belongs to me.

Send the Devourer to collect the diary and bring it to me.

Also anything else that seems like it should pertain directly and only to me and my personal affairs.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:54:07 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 26, 2014, 06:27:00 pm »

"You can see all of the other Angel's diarys too, from the Emperor of Man to the Angel of Death to the Angel of Hunger."
"HE HAS A WHAT!?!!!?"

I go to the library and remove the diary of all my angels immediately. I also tell all of my angels to NOT write in any more diaries.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:39:51 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 26, 2014, 06:33:30 pm »

I know right? Isn't that a violating feeling?

Who ever would have thought the Angel of Famine would have a diary anyway?

And how did it get there?
Sure thing peanut man!

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 26, 2014, 06:41:21 pm »

"I just simply took the literature and knowledge of other God's and put it into the Divine Libray, along with forbidding it. That includes Diaries. Mortals do NOT need to know how Fusil was born, or what the Angel of Famine is thinking right now."
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 26, 2014, 06:43:24 pm »

"Do my angels keep diaries?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 26, 2014, 06:49:51 pm »

"I just simply took the literature and knowledge of other God's and put it into the Divine Libray, along with forbidding it. That includes Diaries. Mortals do NOT need to know how Fusil was born, or what the Angel of Famine is thinking right now."
"NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! That is WAY worse than what even Fusil did! I propose that any of that kind of information on gods and their angels and whatever else is being copied without our consent be BANNED from being copied into the library! And also that any of that information that exists in the library be returned to their rightful owners! This is entirely unacceptable! Even if it's forbidden it should not exist in the first place!" D:<
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: October 26, 2014, 06:53:26 pm »

With all due respect, no one needs to know what my angel is thinking, mortal, god or otherwise. In all fairness there's no reason that the knowledge of any of the angels should be known to anyone but the angels themselves and those who they give that information away to.

I respect your work and the library you've compiled but I do intend to claim that within which belongs to me. Regardless of the passage of the proposal Yaos just made.

Which I support by the way.

Also tell the angel not to write any more diaries. Sheesh.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:55:14 pm by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1132 on: October 26, 2014, 06:55:31 pm »

I will oppose that. If it wasn't to go in the library, don't write it down. How can we have a library of all knowledge if we take things out?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: October 26, 2014, 07:02:41 pm »

"I abstain. I will, however, be coming to collect any diaries my angels may have written without my approval."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 26, 2014, 07:10:32 pm »

I will oppose that. If it wasn't to go in the library, don't write it down. How can we have a library of all knowledge if we take things out?
"Part of the problem is that it's NOT just things that are written down! No one ever wrote how Fusil was made but that's apparently in the library! It has the thoughts of all us gods and angels whether they were written down or not and that is just despicable!"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1135 on: October 26, 2014, 07:38:40 pm »

Tick 16: Yawning Years

The Light has created a trumpet of light to stir in the hearts of followers of the Light. It disturbs them slightly and may or may not be linked to any apocalyptic events.

Yaos has requested that divine coins be removed from human towns and has sent the Inquisition after human possessors of the coins. Yaos has also nudged an Underking to dig deeper, which he would have done eventually with or without a dreamnudge. Some prayers Yaos has received this turn are:
"I want to become the king of a human kingdom. Yaos of Ambition will surely bless this."
"By Yaos, what a magnificent Piece!"
"I summoned a manifestation of Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh today. I thank Yaos for blessing me in this venture."

Fusil has suggested that the Armu make a friendly, trade-focused first contact with the Dwarves. The Dwarves breach a cavern layer to find tentacled creatures tossing hundreds of coins and trinkets in their general direction. A trading relationship forms quickly.

Joha has created massive, warping obsidian gates hidden in shifting, labyrinthine forests on both worlds. They lead to each other and jump to different locations when used and supply only part of the targetting required not to end up somewhere unpleasant. Joha has also joined the study group at the Library.

The Artisanii have now opened up access to the forbidden section of the Library to the other gods. They have discovered to their horror that their angels' diaries are also stored in the Library. However, typical entries look something like these:
  • An angel of Fusil: Long ramblings about various weapons and explosions
  • The Devourer: A long list of variations on a recipe for jelly rolls
  • An angel of Cim: Countless dots
  • An angel of Khaziraad: Random blueprints for non-existent buildings
  • An angel of Azem: Hundreds of colored drawings of different shinies
Apparently, angels only write diaries when bored.

The Devourer has collected its diary from the Library. Yaos has removed all aligned angels' diaries, which mostly seem to be filled with drawings of impossible creations anyway. Azem has collected his angels' diaries.

(Joha: -2E, Spreadsheet formula fixed)

This update's dominant constellations are the Dagger and Lady. The Slythan ice ring has become more prominent.

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (0*) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (3) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Please remember to bold or underline support or opposition.

New players are still welcome. While many important details have already been discussed and/or created, there is still plenty of room for more creation.

Sphere ideas this update are Moon, Luck, Travel, and Knowledge.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:40:57 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 26, 2014, 07:45:02 pm »

Is it sad I still want to keep the diary private? I feel like my Angel's privacy is violated even if it is just cooking recipes.

Also send my angel a gift basket of delicious jelly rolls. Had no idea it liked them so much.
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 26, 2014, 07:50:21 pm »

"I summoned a manifestation of Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh today. I thank Yaos for blessing me in this venture."

"OH BY FUSIL. God of Humans, get your creations under control. This is horrible..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 26, 2014, 07:54:07 pm »

"I want to become the king of a human kingdom. Yaos of Ambition will surely bless this."
"By Yaos, what a magnificent Piece!"
-  If he's on Slytha, BLESSED. If he's on Keshan, bless him to become the head of a city. "You still have to actually try though. Ambition is useless without proper action." Of course, all these options apply ONLY if the one who's praying is human.
-  SEND THE INQUISITORS
- *PURGING INTENSIFIES*
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 08:01:20 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 26, 2014, 08:00:08 pm »

Azem writes a short book about himself, simply titled, 'The Goldfather' and has Alprozem and the Gem Council produce and distribute it. Aside from heaping praise on him, It describes the role of Azem as not just bringing prosperity, but helping people bring prosperity to themselves. Copies of the book are to be sent with all future trade caravans.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 475