Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292516 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 8: Desperate Measures
« Reply #5955 on: January 19, 2017, 04:01:09 pm »

: I'd like all of you to be there. The Archbishop needs to meet all of you, especially Albert.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: January 19, 2017, 04:17:04 pm »

"Ma'am, I'm not trying to be rude, but I still don't know if it's a good idea to... spread that around. I mean, I guess if you think it's for the best we'll let him know..."

Her protest voiced, Lilly stopped wandering about and looking at things and instead fell into step near Lady Anne.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: January 19, 2017, 05:01:12 pm »

: "Don't be surprised if I catch fire the instant I step through the doors." The thief didn't let the possibility concern himself, and he joined the walk to the Cathedral.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: January 19, 2017, 05:04:21 pm »

Laura giggled and snorted at the suggestion.

She alone would make a commotion by showing up inside.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7xx: The Eleventh Hour
« Reply #5959 on: January 19, 2017, 05:06:31 pm »

"Cool, I've always wanted to do this."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: January 19, 2017, 05:32:05 pm »

: Don't worry, I won't mention *that* just yet.

They kept going until they reached the Cathedral, where the guards let Anne-Laude and the group enter alone.

The inside of the Cathedral was similar to Auroch's Church, but bigger and more intrincately decorated. It was the back part of the Cathedral that was much different, as the Archbishop resided here. There were a couple of guards standing next to the doors to the main back room that didn't let them pass, even after Anne-Laude told them about the news.

Sorry Lady Luso, the Archbishop is reunited with the Generals of the Army-

Just then, someone opened the door behind them.

: Not anymore, we just finished.

General Argent, sir!

The guards saluted the door opener. General Argent noticed Lady Anne-Laude immediately, ignoring the rest of the party.

: Lady Anne-Laude? We all thought you fell with Auroch! It's very good news that you're here today. My condolences for what happened.

: Thank you, Sir Argent. We were here to bring the news to the Archbishop and to let them know about Kizamo's help.

As Anne-Laude explained, conveniently not talking about Bor's Heart, more generals and army leaders poured out of the doors.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5961 on: January 19, 2017, 05:34:17 pm »

Catherine is following quietly, and at this point just tries to avoid being trampled by any heavily-armored men.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: January 19, 2017, 05:41:49 pm »

Lilly, upon seeing General Argent, very subtly stepped back and to the left so she was mostly hidden behind Kyle and Tomik. This wasn't the time or place for personal drama, as much as she wanted to ask about their... well, his, really... son. It was better she stayed out of sight and out of mind.

also not the time because SerCon's gotta go to work in twenty minutes LAAAAAAAAAWWWLLL
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7xx: The Eleventh Hour
« Reply #5963 on: January 19, 2017, 06:37:31 pm »

"... Alright, I guess we'll just find some back room and go fuck ourselves then."
Needless to say, Kyle is not pleased to be ignored by other people no matter what rank they flaunt.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: January 20, 2017, 08:26:34 am »

After General Argent left, the other generals and leaders stopped to talk to Lady Anne-Laude about their business. While that happened, there was someone that noticed Lillian trying to hide.

: I hope you didn't come all this way after such a long time just to hide from me.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5965 on: January 20, 2017, 08:32:58 am »

"Ah! Micheal, don't surprise me like that...!"

Lilly let out a deep breath as she collected herself.

"I didn't know you were here. It, uh, it wasn't YOU I was avoiding, big brother. Um. How have you been? And Nell and Kennedy?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: January 20, 2017, 08:44:13 am »

: They're doing fine, and William too. Kennedy and him became good friends. However... I still haven't heard anything about the rest of our family. I hope they're doing alright.

Micheal sighed and looked at the other generals that had gathered around.

: As for me, I was on the frontlines with my unit since the rumors of an Ixion offensive started, but we were called back here along with the rest of the army leaders to mount a proper counterattack. And you? After how many years you're back with Lady Anne-Laude of Auroch and wanting to speak with the Archbishop. That should be an interesting story.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5967 on: January 20, 2017, 09:01:47 am »

"Actually, I have some good news for you then! Everyone's fine. Johnny's a little peeved at Dad but I think he'll get over it."

"And, uh, Ivy's still pissed at me and Mom wouldn't speak to me but that's understandable I guess."

"...And nine. Nine years. I'm glad those two are getting along, and that he's doing well. That's the most I could ask for."

As she was talking, Lilly was checking her pockets. It took a bit but she found the package Johnny had handed her.

"Oh, and, uh, Johnny wanted to make sure this got to you, so he handed it to me since we were headed this way."

She held the package out.

"And... we're here to help. To do whatever we can, y'know? We all want this war to be over."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5968 on: January 20, 2017, 09:26:13 am »

: I'm glad to hear everyone is fine, but I'm figuring it wasn't easy for you.

Micheal took the package and examined it a bit before putting it away for later opening.

: So you're here to help, huh? Does that mean you arrived at the same time as Lady Anne-Laude by pure coincidence? Lillian, I leave the judging to higher powers, and I got a bit of time before my next assignment. You can tell me some more details of what happened.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: January 20, 2017, 09:37:06 am »

"It's a long story, and I'm not saying that just to get out of telling it. It started in Ixion, in Stronbahn prison. Some of our group, including me, were jailed there for various offenses - vagrancy in my case. Mason here smuggled in a lockpick when they put him away for being a prophet, and he managed to get us out. From there we headed up towards Kizamo and made a stop in Veyriden. A lot of things happened, and eventually we made it to Auroch."

"That's where we first met Lady Anne-Laude. We covered her while she got away, and then... well... no real soft way to put this but I think Ixion might have killed all of us, because we ended up beyond the Waygate. We had to fight our way out, and we were picked up by Lady Anne on that airship. We headed back to Coriven from there, to deliver supplies and so I could check up on my family. We got into a fight with the masked terrorist, the Twilight Walker if you've heard of him, while we were there... he's dead now."

Lilly paused to take a drink from her waterskin.

"Then from there we headed directly here, so Lady Anne could report to the Archbishop and we could offer whatever help we can."

"I know I was always kind of a wimp growing up, but I've gotten pretty strong now. All of us are, and we've been through hell and back."

"You can count on us. I promise."
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 538