yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265238 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Weekend!
« Reply #3270 on: June 26, 2015, 01:33:40 pm »

"...there's only a really small chance o' that actually happening, isn't there?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: June 26, 2015, 01:40:28 pm »

"Of the transformed people that are defeated.  One in a hundred have survived and of the three, one attacked and ate the person who saved him and we are still wondering about the third."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: June 26, 2015, 01:46:21 pm »

"...ah. It figures, doesn't it. Nothin' can be simple here, no, the only way to brin' 'er back 'as to be infinitely more likely ta kill 'er. O' course."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: June 26, 2015, 02:34:06 pm »

"...ah. It figures, doesn't it. Nothin' can be simple here, no, the only way to brin' 'er back 'as to be infinitely more likely ta kill 'er. O' course."
"So you're not that desperate to bring her back.  Good." she smiles looking relieved.  "I could see early on that you were a hero type but it's good to know that you aren't the stupid hero type.  I was worried that you would go charging off to save her at the hint of an opportunity.  Keep desiring to change her back.  I won't fault you for that, but her safety as a person should come first."

"Why do you want to know?" you stupid bitch Saph asks Jet maintaining her polite tone.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: June 26, 2015, 02:37:54 pm »

"So..." Anna says aloud to nobody in particular, "Does anyone know when we get our teams?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: June 26, 2015, 02:42:25 pm »

"Yeah, I ain't stupid. An', as I tol' Mesh when we were flailin' angrily at 'er, I take my debts very seriously. Gettin' 'er killed... 's the opposite o' what I want."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: June 26, 2015, 02:48:34 pm »

"Why wouldn't I? You seem like a decent enough person. So, any particular reason why you like blue?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: June 26, 2015, 02:59:36 pm »

"So..." Anna says aloud to nobody in particular, "Does anyone know when we get our teams?"
Lyssa, Katarina and the sleeping Nia are the only people likely to be able to respond.

"Yeah, I ain't stupid. An', as I tol' Mesh when we were flailin' angrily at 'er, I take my debts very seriously. Gettin' 'er killed... 's the opposite o' what I want."
"And I'm glad for that.  Tell me, have you noticed anything particularly strange about her, apart from what we've already discovered?"

"Why wouldn't I? You seem like a decent enough person. So, any particular reason why you like blue?"
"I was just forced to admit that on a base level I want to cause you suffering.  You're lying.  What is the purpose to this line of questioning?" her tone has shifted to defensive.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: June 26, 2015, 03:02:41 pm »

"Er... Dunno. Like, behaviour-wise? 'Cause she seemed ta instantly know what those Knight things were, even tho' she also said she didn't remember anything, I think... A lot o' the stuff that 'appened at the glacier is kinda a blur."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: June 26, 2015, 03:13:56 pm »

"Saph, if I held a grudge with everyone who's ever wanted to kill me then I would have made it as far as I have. Seriously, the only way you would be a threat to me is if you came at me when I was naked. And that's a maybe."
Jet looks quite bored of this topic already.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: June 26, 2015, 03:21:22 pm »

"Er... Dunno. Like, behaviour-wise? 'Cause she seemed ta instantly know what those Knight things were, even tho' she also said she didn't remember anything, I think... A lot o' the stuff that 'appened at the glacier is kinda a blur."
"I'm guessing that her memory has been rather strange in general?"

"Saph, if I held a grudge with everyone who's ever wanted to kill me then I would have made it as far as I have. Seriously, the only way you would be a threat to me is if you came at me when I was naked. And that's a maybe."
Jet looks quite bored of this topic already.
"O-oh... Then what?  Why are you talking to me?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: June 26, 2015, 03:22:55 pm »

"As I said, you seem like a perfectly nice person and I wanted to talk to you."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: June 26, 2015, 03:23:11 pm »

"Basically, yeah. Some things she seems ta remember, but then others... not so much."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: June 26, 2015, 03:52:41 pm »

"As I said, you seem like a perfectly nice person and I wanted to talk to you."
"I WOULD KILL YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER FOR A KIND WORD AND A SMILE." she covers her mouth and starts shivering, it looks to be out of fear.

"Basically, yeah. Some things she seems ta remember, but then others... not so much."
"So, given what you know, what do you think is happening?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: June 26, 2015, 03:57:35 pm »

"Dunno, this isn't really what I'm good at. But, if ya really want to know... That shadow thing, Vestige ya called 'em, I think? It's, an' pardon my language, fuckin' with 'er head, somehow... Controllin' what she can and can't remember, maybe?"
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 300