yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266084 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #2865 on: June 11, 2015, 04:56:04 pm »

"Not literally. Mesh and.. who was it... they were talking about Mesh killing a girl. I was not about to let that happen. Where are they? Where's Mesh?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: June 11, 2015, 04:57:58 pm »

Maeve's eyes narrow as she hears the 'killing a girl' part.
"I didn't see where she went. Lonruil?"
"Not a clue, Maeve. I'd guess they would be in the.....tiltjet, unless they ran back into the caves...."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: June 11, 2015, 04:59:36 pm »

"Where is the Cyclone?"
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: June 11, 2015, 04:59:51 pm »

Lyssa stands up right in Mesh's face. "How dare you tell me I don't care about people turned Grimm. My brother, the only family I've ever had, turned into a Grimm, and I watched helplessly as he killed people who used to be his friends. He didn't recognize them. He didn't recognize me. Even when I was on my knees begging him to stop, he still kept going, and I had to put him down myself. So don't tell me I don't know about loss. I, of all people, have the most reason to be distrustful of her, but I'm not. She hasn't done anything to you. You want to take her? Go ahead, but you'll have to go through the rest of us first, and I can guarantee you I'll fight you until I'm dead and buried."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: June 11, 2015, 05:02:02 pm »

"Where is the Cyclone?"
Nia points at it, while Maeve formulates a plan of actions.
"Ggh. Lonruil, go with them and heal the wounded- and there will likely be a lot of wounded, if Mesh is actively fighting students.

I'll see if I can find any of the other professors to talk some sense into those idiots before someone dies."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: June 11, 2015, 05:05:23 pm »

Lexus nods to Nia.
They grab the Cyclone and stalk back over to take Alyssa's side, Shield-Cyclone again at the ready.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: June 11, 2015, 05:06:48 pm »

Nia, meanwhile, tends to anyone who needs healing. She didn't know what was going on, but dammit, she's the only healer present, and that meant she was obliged to heal anyone who needed it.

She does this while keeping her staff near her at all times.

Maeve goes off to find another professor on the mission.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: June 11, 2015, 05:50:13 pm »

((Pffft, I call utter bullshit on mesh, that cheating bitch XD I'm joking, this just helps me.))

Barely conscious, Falu still manages to speak up, "Y-you're the one that's inexperienced. Those Goliath attacked my village because my father accidentally killed the baby that was with them. You may think I'm foolish, but I have seen more, experienced more than you. I know a lot about grimm. I was raised next to them. I was raised next to a pack of Beowulf. I was raised alongside an Ursa Cub. You society dwellers know nothing about the grimm. You fear them. You are the negativity they hate." Falu begins to try to stand up, not really succeeding, "You speak of true grimm? Evil creatures that want nothing but to kil? I've seen the Grimm first hand. They aren't evil. No... You Mesh. You are a true Grimm. You seek to silence one little girl because she speaks against you. She challenges your authority, your experiences. That's why you are scum. You are detestable." Falu crumples back down, "Tell me, Mesh. If Grimm want us dead, why haven't they attacked us while we were fighting ourselves? By your standards, it was the perfect time to attack."
"Because they ran the hell away."
Jet gets up and turns to professor Mesh.
"I'll take the girl then."
She nods at her first comment, "Thank you.  Take care of her till we get back, they'll probably become insufferable if she is harmed."
Lyssa stands up right in Mesh's face. "How dare you tell me I don't care about people turned Grimm. My brother, the only family I've ever had, turned into a Grimm, and I watched helplessly as he killed people who used to be his friends. He didn't recognize them. He didn't recognize me. Even when I was on my knees begging him to stop, he still kept going, and I had to put him down myself. So don't tell me I don't know about loss. I, of all people, have the most reason to be distrustful of her, but I'm not. She hasn't done anything to you. You want to take her? Go ahead, but you'll have to go through the rest of us first, and I can guarantee you I'll fight you until I'm dead and buried."
"You know what?  Change of plans.  You are all getting your ears checked when we get back because that is not what I said.  I am this close to knocking all of you out and just leaving you here to find your own way back.  I won't threaten expulsion yet because this is the first time you've had to deal with me, but know that that will be an option in the future."  With that she is suddenly in the Tiltjet.  "Hurry up!"

"Th-thank you." Saph remains cowering behind Carran

Nia, meanwhile, tends to anyone who needs healing. She didn't know what was going on, but dammit, she's the only healer present, and that meant she was obliged to heal anyone who needed it.

She does this while keeping her staff near her at all times.

Maeve goes off to find another professor on the mission.
Professor Ma is currently on the ship taking roll call.  Professor Mesh, apparently done with students for now stalks to the teacher's lounge

Braith and Connor have reached the bottom of their Ice cave, and trapped in the ice are three untransformed children struggling against their solid bonds.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: June 11, 2015, 05:53:18 pm »

"To be honest, you've beaten us to the punch with being insufferable.
You -"
they point to Jet "where are you taking her?"
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: June 11, 2015, 05:57:03 pm »

Chryssa looks to Saph. She smiles lightly.
"You okay?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: June 11, 2015, 06:01:30 pm »

"I don't think I be needin' my ears checked, I hadn't said much throughout all this."
Carran turns to Saph.
"Are ya okay, la-Saph?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: June 11, 2015, 06:10:40 pm »

Lyssa exhales deeply and turns to Saph. "We need to go now. Can you walk?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: June 11, 2015, 06:41:36 pm »

Lyssa exhales deeply and turns to Saph. "We need to go now. Can you walk?"
"I don't think I be needin' my ears checked, I hadn't said much throughout all this."
Carran turns to Saph.
"Are ya okay, la-Saph?"
Chryssa looks to Saph. She smiles lightly.
"You okay?"
She pops her head up looks around, sighs in relief and asks, "Why are you asking me? I'm not the one who got kicked into the side of the Tiltjet or pounded against the ice. And why wouldn't I be able to walk?" If it was anyone else, her words would probably be rude, but there's just such an innocence there that its hard to believe.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: June 11, 2015, 08:19:13 pm »

Jet picks up Saph and carries her with her to the Tiltjet.

Meanwhile Ian is still messing with innocent machinery.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: June 11, 2015, 08:20:28 pm »

Lexus follows at a semi-injured but respectable pace!
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 300