Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dragons  (Read 2731 times)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dragons
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 11:02:02 pm »

That was because of the weird way throwing and combat in general worked. Throwing was heavily unbalanced, as even throwing a snowball could shatter a dragon's bones.
You have to admit, it sounds cool to kill a Bronze Colossus with a Fluffy Wambler.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2014, 11:02:44 pm »

That was because of the weird way throwing and combat in general worked. Throwing was heavily unbalanced, as even throwing a snowball could shatter a dragon's bones.
You have to admit, it sounds cool to kill a Bronze Colossus with a Fluffy Wambler.
You can do it with your coffin full of corpses nowadays, though.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2014, 11:20:56 pm »

I used DFHack to give myself a slade boulder. Not only did it bring me down to moving maybe one square an hour, but it also let me, when I threw it with Legendary thrower, one hit a dragon, lots of villagers, and a bronze colossus' arm exploded in gore. Throwing is still over powered, just not as much.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2014, 06:16:01 am »

I used DFHack to give myself a slade boulder. Not only did it bring me down to moving maybe one square an hour, but it also let me, when I threw it with Legendary thrower, one hit a dragon, lots of villagers, and a bronze colossus' arm exploded in gore. Throwing is still over powered, just not as much.

Yes but slade is Mjolnir with no Thor around.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."
Pages: 1 2 [3]