Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290795 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"Ok, I'll describe it and you tell me if you wanna play. One player has to guess what the other is thinking of, the other player has to think of an item for them to guess. The player who guesses has only 20 question to ask before they have to make a guess. If they guess wrong they lose. No the loser is not murdered for losing or maimed or injured in any way. Would you like to play?"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Ok, I'll describe it and you tell me if you wanna play. One player has to guess what the other is thinking of, the other player has to think of an item for them to guess. The player who guesses has only 20 question to ask before they have to make a guess. If they guess wrong they lose. No the loser is not murdered for losing or maimed or injured in any way. Would you like to play?"
The pants crouch.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech nears the curb, but stays reasonably distant. She stares curiously at the pair of pants SB was previously talking to. "I know it's rather, uh, redundant, asking this— but, is there anything I'm able to do or say? My friend, and his friends, seem to want access to those warehouses."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok one last question, if I were to begin hitting you bat stay on this side of the line, would you be able to cross it and kill me or would you have to sit there and take it?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Tech nears the curb, but stays reasonably distant. She stares curiously at the pair of pants SB was previously talking to. "I know it's rather, uh, redundant, asking this— but, is there anything I'm able to do or say? My friend, and his friends, seem to want access to those warehouses."

The pants crouch.

Ok one last question, if I were to begin hitting you bat stay on this side of the line, would you be able to cross it and kill me or would you have to sit there and take it?
The pants step across the curb onto the steet, causing several nearby cats to bolt away before stepping back.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Gotta go for now. Family stuff for the next couple of days, so I probably won't be very active.))
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Mister pants please don't hurt him. He is high right now and doesn't know what he is saying.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was not meant as a threat kind pair of ever so patient jeans

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((So many ninjas! AGAIN!))

"You've all forgotten why you came here in the first place, haven't you? To be fair, there have been interesting sights to see. Temptations. But let me tell you: if you stay in this room long enough, you will die. Of course, that's true wherever you are. But in here, I'm afraid it's rather sooner than later. I don't mind so much if the pants get you. But other things result in me lying lost in some gutter. I recommend you all pick a goal, stick to it, and leave."

((Gotta go for now. Family stuff for the next couple of days, so I probably won't be very active.))
((See ya. Too bad, though, we might be getting to a certain point of interest soon.))
((I must call it a night after this post, too. I'll be checking on my phone for another hour or so, though.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

[[^Same. I won't be able to post at all tommorow,erratically for the rest of the week and not at all again on Saturday.]]
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It's been long enough. Sorry, Propman.))

Dogou

The hooded, tusked figure emerges from some place in the darkness above, giving the adventurers the feeling he'd been watching the whole time. "That is far enough for now. I do not believe you would survive the next challenge. Knowing when to rest or retreat will be as important to your survival as knowing how to fight." He steps over several inert ropes. "Now you must make a choice. You may rest here until the battle above is over, or I can show you another exit to this place, if you are anxious to get elsewhere."

Concrete Jungle

((The pants already stepped back onto the curb, I think they were just making a point about their boundaries.))

Quasar looks over to the potato-housed AI hanging from Kevak's bag. "Hey, we remember. Most of us, at least. It was to get into that stupid vault. But we came to a dead end and had to look for more clues."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 09:21:46 pm by HugoLuman »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Exit."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle looks around.
"If I opt to leave can I take some rope?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle looks around.
"If I opt to leave can I take some rope?"

"I see no reason why not. Those ropes are inert now."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Alright... also, do you have a sharpening stone I could use to sharpen my sword? Unsharpened blades suck."
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 427