Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289726 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((You lost your fingers but grew then back? Or you literally took severed fingers out of your pocket?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Both. Got new fingers, still have the old ones in pocket, wrapped in cloth. IC hoped to reattach them somehow, but that proved unnecessary. You joined in shortly after. Never bothered to get rid of them with all the stuff going on)

"As for what we should do now-" Another explosion came from the town. "-We should probably go back in. Maybe we can find something that can help the town. On the other hand, we could find horrible danger that makes things worse for us. Or we could sit tight in there until this is over."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:30:19 am by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

"Sounds good to me." Omeganaut then turns to Arcvasti.  "What's this about being tainted?  I mean the guys who respawned, BD I guess, doesn't seem any less able than I do, although I admit we haven't fought anything yet, so the data is incomplete.  Did something happen to you guys?  Is this future knowledge from your time travel?  I should probably stop talking..."  Omeganaut fades away, realizing he was a bit argumentative, and trying to adjust his body language to show he was curious.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

I suppose I could wait
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Dogou -Interior Floor 1

Walking up the haphazard stair system, which several times threatened to give way as the group traversed them, the party was met with a floor of thick cork-board as well as walls clad in cardboard tubing from all sides, small gaps from which the light of the outside escaped through providing the only source of illumination. Once the trio were all in the room, the stairs behind them were lifted shut by an unseen mechanism, and three cardboard golems, each wielding wooden staves in both hands, dropped from the ceiling (which a close inspection revealed to be made up of some sort of twine netting), landing in front of the party with their faceless heads each glancing at a specific group member. They stood stoically, anticipating their rivals' first actions.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle draws his sword and approaches the golem eyeing him. When he's close he uses his shadow clone to attack one side while he attacks the other forcing the golem to have to choose.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"Well, I sure as hell didn't bring this rifle along to sit idly by while people are dying. I vote we at least do something."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken rushes towards the Golem that is observing her, mentally planning to dodge whatever strikes it decides to make, until an opportunity is made available to land a powerful strike.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I sure as hell didn't bring this rifle along to sit idly by while people are dying. I vote we at least do something."

"But what can we do? Whatever's down there just threw a goddamn house!"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I think we should go exploring, level up, and get more booty but I'm up for what ever you guys want to do as long as it is not going to that town. I haven't died yet and I don't want to soon either.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I vote exploring.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"Look, even if it's only recon, we should at least try to find out what's attacking so we can get a sense of the danger. We don't need to stay, just get a look and then bug out. I've got a scope we can use to try and get a look from a distance."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(What was the cooldown on the fast travel, Zanz?)

"Alright, that's probably a good idea. But I don't think we should get much closer."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

I could walk into town and get back out without putting the rest of you in danger. I mean I don't much care for my mortality anyhow so if I die I die but if I live I can come back and report on what the heck is out there
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(What was the cooldown on the fast travel, Zanz?)

(Couple minutes)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 427