Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289992 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Town

Sirens blared to life, shattering the tense silence of the morning.

The preacher called out after the two Bay12ers. "He's already on the move! You should take shelter, quickly!"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle starts running for shelter as advised. He isn't all that fast but he definently moving quicker than moston due to the routes he chooses.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(No matter how much it tempts you, don't the people in town during this in order to get us all back in one group.  Both Propman and I have plot threads that kinda depend upon us looking as we currently do.)

"I was hoping to get out of here before this happened.  Shit."  Zanzetkuken hurried along the same path as Kyle, along which, they wound up running into Propman after taking a shortcut through a gap between two buildings.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Hurrying through the town district as fast as his feet could take him, Propman almost collided into a familiar helmeted figure in his grogginess, only stopping by stomping down his boot rather loudly to brake. Jolted into alertness by the alarms, the adventurer glanced out in front of him to find Zanzetkuken and Kyle standing in front of him.  "Miss Zanzet! Why, I thought you were lost to the dungeons! Now would be a bad time to catch up information-wise!"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(No matter how much it tempts you, don't the people in town during this in order to get us all back in one group.  Both Propman and I have plot threads that kinda depend upon us looking as we currently do.)

"I was hoping to get out of here before this happened.  Shit."  Zanzetkuken hurried along the same path as Kyle, along which, they wound up running into Propman after taking a shortcut through a gap between two buildings.
(Not trying to kill you. Just be careful. You might either try to flee the town or take shelter, where one of the NPCs you need to talk to might also be taking shelter. The shelters are small underground bunkers of various quality placed throughout the town.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Very nearly was.  Let's get out of here, Maurice is incoming.  If we knew which direction he was coming from, we could just run out of town in the opposite.  Unfortunately, we don't, so the shelter is the best bet.  I would prefer the former, as that means we could get to a dungeon to start grabbing supplies to help with the aftermath, but..."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods.
"Yeah."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Dawn of the second day: 12 hours remaining.**

Spawn room

HugoLuman reaches a hand down over the edge of the platform and splashes some water on his face. It didn't feel like morning, aside from the waking up; the light in here was exactly the same quality as last night. "Morning..." He finishes putting on his coat. "I suppose it's too late to pretend yesterday never happened. Anyone know how long it's been since I turned back?"

**A couple hours? Less? More? Anyone want to go with me to get some food? After what hapened to Zanz, going alone, even through already explored rooms, is a horrible idea.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Twelve hours till what?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet continues to sleep on the floor.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"I know a fellow that will likely take us in, and was hoping to meet this morning. He likely knows the layout of this town. Follow me then, everyone!" Propman headed towards the merchant district, looking out for the blacksmith's shop.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle follows along. After all, he doesn't know much about the streets proper.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Twelve hours till what?

**Nothing, as far as I know. Although, in twelve hours, SOMETHING will very probably hapen. No idea what.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken hurried after Propman as well.  "Where did you go anyway?  You weren't with the group when we went into a Stanley Parable set of rooms."

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"I tripped, lost my coat, broke my spear, and nearly got myself killed a couple of times. Adventuring alone is a perilous situation indeed. I shall tell you the specifics once we reach a safer location. Oi, holding up okay there, Kyle?" Propman spotted the stunted chimney-clad shack near the center of the district. A sign that read "CLOSED. Get to shelter!" in forged iron letters was hung over the door. The mariner knocked on it loudly.

"Sorry I'm late sir! It's me, Propman! My friends and I could use some shelter!" His heart picked up pace as anticipation steadily built up within himself, dreading the possible reveal of this elusive Maurice figure.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 427