Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290020 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Hm? Wha's 'appenin'?"
Kyle is still kind of asleep.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Hm? Wha's 'appenin'?"
Kyle is still kind of asleep.
"It's Tuesday morning! Which means the town will face an attack sometime in the next few hours."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs.
"Lovely..."

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Town: Inn

Propman gasped as he woke up to the inn room, sweat beading down his forehead. His room was dark, the only light coming from cracks in the door. "This is the ward all over again..." groaned the reluctant adventurer, crawling out from his hammock and landing onto the floor with a thud. His memories faintly started to flow back into him, and he recalled the events of yesterday in murky wisps. Bay 12, hands in toilets, werewolves, robbers, the sword...the sword!

The mariner hastily slipped on his belt full of arms as well as his bag, noticing that the pain from yesterday in his back had greatly decreased to a more manageable level. He spent the next minute searching for his boots, finally finding them under the hammock, having been kicked off in the night. He reached for his watch, and wound it up for the day before stuffing it into his pocket. He took his hat and placed it on his head, adjusting it so the front corner was pointing straight in front and tucked in part of his bangs. He hope he wasn't late today.

The Snowglobe: Mirror Lake

Lilium, now inching behind Caroline as she shared her cover, gasped in amazement at the sight she saw, temporarily forgetting her distaste for winter. In front of the due lied an icy lake, partially frozen over, a bit rather difficult to tell as the whole body blended in from one form to the next, reflecting the giant penguins frolicking from atop it like a glimmering mirror. And not only that, but the dark sky reflected from this pool as well, an artificial, yet nonetheless breathtaking aurora pitching and bounding like a celestial ribbon. The cheerful calls of the penguins appealed to her, and the fairy had to fight her inner instincts against bolting out of cover and into the herd.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak uncurls from his "roost" in the corner of the spawn room, having piled up rope as a sort of mat to sleep on. Nose having healed over the night and feeling considerably less groggy then normal, possibly due to the regeneration. He did however feel extremely hungry.

Morning erryone~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet continues to sleep on the ground.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Spawn room

HugoLuman reaches a hand down over the edge of the platform and splashes some water on his face. It didn't feel like morning, aside from the waking up; the light in here was exactly the same quality as last night. "Morning..." He finishes putting on his coat. "I suppose it's too late to pretend yesterday never happened. Anyone know how long it's been since I turned back?"

Town - Inn

There was a knock on the room door. "Hello? Erm, sorry to disturb you, but if you're not up, you really should get up right now."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman bolted out of the door without needing a second reminder, shouting a "Thank you for the stay, but I am indeed rather late!" He glanced at his watch in order to get a look at the time as he bolted out into the streets, basking in the early morning "sun". They were eerily empty, with only a few hushed figures cautiously moving here and there, rugged people with bolt action rifles and other relatively heavy firearms standing guard.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle gets who ever else is in the room up before heading for the door.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut eventually tries lying down, but is unable to actually sleep.  So when others begin to stir, he drinks some water and dunks his head in.  He is soon at the door, ready to leave when everyone else is.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken woke up.  He didn't recognize his surroundings when he did, causing him to think to himself, 'this is not my room...'.  When he sat up and looked down at herself, she remembered what had happened.  She had gone to sleep wearing her clothing and armor, but had placed her weapons underneath the bed.  Checking confirmed that they were still all there.  She returned them to the position she had them in when she had come in last night, and entered the main hall.  When she is exiting the building, she runs into someone.  "Sorry I-  Oh, hey Kyle."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods to Zan.
"Yo. Apparently there's going to be a fight. Want my helmet?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"You kidding?  We're too low level to help out in any effective way with the combat.  I was thinking of heading out to grab some healing potions and such to help with the aftermath."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs.
"Alright. And I was thinking of checking out the Sake room some more. Why don't you you come with?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"I was going to head east to find another dungeon.  The one we've been going through has been stiflingly short on anything useful.  Might be the nature of the place, but we don't know if we don't check, and we'll at least get more places to fast-travel to," Zanzetkuken said, wandering out into the streets.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 427