Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290303 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, OTHER GROUPS: POLL ADDED)
« Reply #1755 on: October 18, 2014, 09:56:20 pm »

"They attacked us, and probably wouldn't have stopped unless we did. But they were wonderfully made, I have to say."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: October 18, 2014, 09:59:29 pm »

Well, they were broken from the getgo for me~ Did you use some sort of telepathic interface? Cause that would explain it~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: October 18, 2014, 10:03:27 pm »

Yep! Rawr! Prophet smash!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: October 18, 2014, 10:07:34 pm »

**I believe now is about the time to mention that cheese isn't the only way to motivate mice. Pain works too. Up until the mice bite back. In which case you wear gloves.**

Arcvasti pauses, struck by the inananity of the extended metaphor.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: October 18, 2014, 10:19:03 pm »

Well, they were broken from the getgo for me~ Did you use some sort of telepathic interface? Cause that would explain it~
"I've seen inside your brains. You don't want to know how. There's so many little things that would make you squirm if I showed everyone."

"They attacked us, and probably wouldn't have stopped unless we did. But they were wonderfully made, I have to say."
"You know, this makes me think. Kevak's right. Those weren't really our characters. How do we know you really are GlaDOS? Are you just another fake? The narrator by another name?"

"You don't know that. You don't know anything. For all you know, whatever brought you here could have brought Ellen McClain here too, and is forcing her to read these lines as we speak."

**I believe now is about the time to mention that cheese isn't the only way to motivate mice. Pain works too. Up until the mice bite back. In which case you wear gloves.**

Arcvasti pauses, struck by the inananity of the extended metaphor.
"I don't really see the difference. Escape from pain is just another cheese. Filled with morphine."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: October 18, 2014, 10:24:10 pm »

I would actually probably giggle if you showed everyone~ I mean~ I know they would probably squirm~ But I would giggle and probably would have the widest grin on my face from their reactions~ I also do wanna know~

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: October 18, 2014, 10:27:10 pm »

SB puts his hands to his head.
"Please don't.
Really."
Black lives matter.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: October 18, 2014, 10:28:44 pm »

**There **IS** a difference between the two. Negative reinforcement is a somewhat more flawed concept, breeding discontent and dissension. Although that might not always be a problem. And morphine cheese is something I could get behind. If our little eternal scramblings generate something, what is it? Sadistic pleasure? Soul energy?**

Arcvasti pauses a moment, thinking.

**You ever heard of the SCP Foundation? They have a team of people, called D-classes, who are condemned criminals used to test dangerous anomalous objects. They are terminated at the end of each month, to prevent them escaping or causing damages to the Foundation. However, according to one fanon interpretation, their memories are merely wiped each month. And thus they go on, just one more month helping out some scientists for the rest of eternity. As far as metaphors go, it lacks cheese. But cheese does not equate with accuracy. Do the Administrators even exist? They wouldn't need to. All that you'd need to keep us from looking for another way out would be to put a light at the end of the tunnel. Even if that light is just a blank slate repeat of the tunnel run in the first place.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: October 18, 2014, 10:32:21 pm »

Cake is yummy! I wonder if the others would help me search for cake if I ask?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: October 18, 2014, 10:45:13 pm »

I would actually probably giggle if you showed everyone~ I mean~ I know they would probably squirm~ But I would giggle and probably would have the widest grin on my face from their reactions~ I also do wanna know~
"I know you would. I've seen into your brain, remember? But I was talking to everyone. You'd be surprised what's in your friends' brains."

**There **IS** a difference between the two. Negative reinforcement is a somewhat more flawed concept, breeding discontent and dissension. Although that might not always be a problem. And morphine cheese is something I could get behind. If our little eternal scramblings generate something, what is it? Sadistic pleasure? Soul energy?**

Arcvasti pauses a moment, thinking.

**You ever heard of the SCP Foundation? They have a team of people, called D-classes, who are condemned criminals used to test dangerous anomalous objects. They are terminated at the end of each month, to prevent them escaping or causing damages to the Foundation. However, according to one fanon interpretation, their memories are merely wiped each month. And thus they go on, just one more month helping out some scientists for the rest of eternity. As far as metaphors go, it lacks cheese. But cheese does not equate with accuracy. Do the Administrators even exist? They wouldn't need to. All that you'd need to keep us from looking for another way out would be to put a light at the end of the tunnel. Even if that light is just a blank slate repeat of the tunnel run in the first place.**
"Does this sound like the truth to you?

Object Class: Keter
Description: A game without end, requiring constant play to satisfy some unknown requirement
Containment Procedures: Provide it with as many players as it needs.

Or is it the other way around?

Description: Individuals who need to be contained
Solution: Put them somewhere they never realize they cannot escape.

You're perceptive, I'll give you that. I could tell you the truth. But I promised not to. Three guesses as to what part of me keeps promises."

Cake is yummy! I wonder if the others would help me search for cake if I ask?
"Probably not. Unless you ask them to find the right kind of cake."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: October 18, 2014, 10:51:46 pm »

What kind of cake is that? Senpai! What kind of cake would you look for?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: October 18, 2014, 10:52:28 pm »

I tend to giggle when I get surprised, it means life did something new and therefore fun~

And probably vanilla cake~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: October 18, 2014, 10:55:22 pm »

Do you want to look for vanilla cake with me!?! Prophet looks at Kevak excitedly.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: October 18, 2014, 10:58:01 pm »

((Ok I'm confused on who's at the same place as me))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: October 18, 2014, 10:58:16 pm »

Odds are is we'll find a cakeroom at some point~
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 427