Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290649 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB sighs. "It's nothing, Prophet.
Please don't tell the others, Kevak."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet smiles at SB.  OK.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I won't SB~

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"K-keep your voice down."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe~ Relaaaaax~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So how dangerous is this world?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, from what I understand, Zan got eaten by werewolves and Hugo got mauled. We encountered a city full of tigers, and I assume there are lots of other things~ Oh~ And there are robotic death machines apparently chasing us.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Pirate Lyle?)
(Also, suggestion for new rule: people absent when stuff happens with their group can be assumed to have gone with them, unless otherwise stated, or a great deal of time has passed. Not instituting it, just throwing it out there. Sound good?)

"So far, fairly dangerous. Though only one of us has died so far. Well, that we know of. We've kind of split up a bit. But Arc and Zanz can assure you, it's pretty dangerous."

Well, from what I understand, Zan got eaten by werewolves and Hugo got mauled. We encountered a city full of tigers, and I assume there are lots of other things~ Oh~ And there are robotic death machines apparently chasing us.
"Yeah, don't want to forget about those guys."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken jumped down to the lower level, and saw the various characters.  He only noticed a few that he recognized.  "Looks like the god characters aren't here, thankfully.  Neither is the Bay 12 were a Mountain Hall ones, except for the one that had a Leonin form."  He then pointed to one of them in particular.  "Keep an eye out for this guy.  He's from one of the first forum games I participated in.  High intelligence, moderate strength, and any damage you do is redistributed across his entire body, exception being critical organs, such as the heart and lungs.  Meaning each point of contact is as strong as his entire skeletal structure.  Looks like he has his sword at that."

(Can't really add in anymore, as I don't remember any from around May 23, 2014, which is roughly when I entered this game.)

Edit: (Going to head down a different path actually.  Less update stress.)

"I'm gonna head off down another one of these doors," Zanzetkuken said down, unsure if anyone heard him, before he moved off.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:14:45 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So what now?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

However that makes his entire body super brittle, bone shatters easily.

Not sures~
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:05:32 pm by Kevak »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

The models shuddered and began to move, probably surprising absolutely no one. Little clicks and whirs, suggesting servos, came with their motion. They each turned to look at their respective players. "SB, do you think I could have my axe back now?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Herro peoples~

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

However that makes his entire body super brittle, bone shatters easily.

(Yeah, doesn't sound like much, until you add in the muscle structure able to take the damage as well.  One really powerful guy tried to cut off his ear with a magically made sword.  It bounced off.  In addition, that guy also had psionic control over that character.  The character broke it by force of will.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet waves at all the models.  Hello!
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 427