Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Badly interpret your reports!  (Read 6330 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: Badly interpret your reports!
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2014, 11:04:02 am »

Not so much a report, but when my fort was sieged by ten goblins, my Speardwarf owned nine of them by herself, and a donkey bit one of them.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2014, 04:46:41 pm »

I am proud of my artwork here, it has become rather hilarious. I am also getting a rather good grasp of MS paint.

The dwarf child pulled out the copper sword from his arm. Medical attention? Nah, he's got this. Thus, Urist McShrugsoffpain started his legacy.

"Make all of the artifacts!" He yells. 6 months later, Urist McCraftsdwarf was found dead of dehydration. So much for optimism.

The olm and the miner both had passed out from exhaustion. The olm had become a punching bad, being badly beaten for several days straight. It had several broken bones and was unconscious from the pain. The miner, on the other hand, was just exhausted from the workout.

The mighty werepanda leapt into the river, diving after his arch-rival: the blind, motionless, limbless sponge. The werepanda started to assault the sponge, paused, then instantly reverted to his dwarf state. He promptly drowned.

Achievement unlocked: Dwarven Multikill! One of your dwarves has killed more than 9 enemies in one assault. Good work!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 04:58:49 pm by They Got Leader »
Quote from: Urist McDwarfFortress
You do not understand the ways of Toady One. He is not a business, he's just a guy trying to make a fun game. He's invited people to come along and experience the journey with him (and help him test it out as he goes along). At the end of the day, I don't think his main goal is to sell Dwarf Fortress, its just to create the best game possible.

Tacomagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud Sir Wordy McWordiness at your service.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2014, 05:33:26 pm »

These are awesome.  Especially enjoyed the Hyperbole and a Half reference.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2014, 07:00:21 pm »

A wolf was chained in my animals training area and scratched a trader's head, knocking him unconscious (he's not dead, he just passed out for a few hours)... the wolves were then stuffed back into their cage

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2014, 08:42:51 pm »

A wolf was chained in my animals training area and scratched a trader's head, knocking him unconscious (he's not dead, he just passed out for a few hours)... the wolves were then stuffed back into their cage

Scratched... a trader's head...
                                        To be perfectly honest, this one will be fun.
You do not understand the ways of Toady One. He is not a business, he's just a guy trying to make a fun game. He's invited people to come along and experience the journey with him (and help him test it out as he goes along). At the end of the day, I don't think his main goal is to sell Dwarf Fortress, its just to create the best game possible.

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2014, 05:24:21 pm »

Bump! Anyone else have ideas for me to create?

Tacomagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud Sir Wordy McWordiness at your service.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2014, 05:59:15 pm »

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2014, 06:13:21 am »

These are awesome.  Especially enjoyed the Hyperbole and a Half reference.

Same here!

I love my achievement badge.  Need to make it my new avatar when I have time.  I've been Interrupted by NewJob lately :D
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2014, 11:32:48 am »

My military needed training and the local opossum people were milling about too much, so I sent the militia out to kill them... 5 opossom people dead, and not a scratch on my barely armed and mid-skill-level dwarves

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2014, 03:56:38 pm »

I am going to get onto these pretty soon. I think I have a good idea on how I am going to recreate the polar bear love scene. Real life is taking a serious toll on me and I have been hard pressed to check this thread.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2014, 04:08:24 pm »

It's ok man, we can wait.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]