Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 800138 times)

DukeFluffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #2265 on: August 29, 2015, 07:14:52 pm »

[Block of text]

Every time I load, I get this message and the game shuts down.

That should be a pretty easy thing to fix.  I may have actually gotten that bug report already.  Start a new game in the mean time, if you would, and I'll have that wonky save game working with the upcoming patch.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: August 29, 2015, 07:20:30 pm »

[Block of text]

That should be a pretty easy thing to fix.  I may have actually gotten that bug report already.  Start a new game in the mean time, if you would, and I'll have that wonky save game working with the upcoming patch.

Oh, thank the Dark Gods! (and you)

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: August 29, 2015, 08:28:05 pm »

[Block of text]

Oh, thank the Dark Gods! (and you)

Always bet on Duke!

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: August 29, 2015, 10:33:51 pm »

Hey, guys, remind me, how does one obtain the Slaughtersong? In my memory, I remember scouting out ancient ruins for it. Does that sound about right?

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 29, 2015, 10:39:31 pm »

Hey, guys, remind me, how does one obtain the Slaughtersong? In my memory, I remember scouting out ancient ruins for it. Does that sound about right?

Yeah, it will say you found an ancient ship and it is damaged but you can repair it for 10 000 req, so send techmarines down there. For each techmarine down there 100 req will be used on the ship per turn (1 techmarine = 100 req repaired per turn 10 techmarines = 1000 req repaired per turn)

After a few turns it will then join your fleet.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: August 29, 2015, 10:57:59 pm »

can one get... multiple Slaughtersongs?

Lord Windy

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: August 30, 2015, 03:06:14 am »

I'm constantly being called a renegade chapter by the Inquisition. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2272 on: August 30, 2015, 03:29:03 am »

I'm constantly being called a renegade chapter by the Inquisition. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
Not doing their missions? Having very shitty set of starting traits? Attacking Imperials?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Lord Windy

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: August 30, 2015, 04:16:50 am »

Not doing their missions? Having very shitty set of starting traits? Attacking Imperials?

I thought that, but then I started going to Sieged, Fresh Blood and Pskyer Intolerant to make sure I wasn't going to do anything wrong. I then pick Crafters, Sky Knights (or whatever the one is that gives better sky battles) and Bolter Drilling.

I wonder if it's the combination or something. I did nothing but kill Tyranids before and 30 turns in I was declared renegade. Every match for ages has ended with it.

Hetairos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: August 30, 2015, 05:12:06 am »

Check if you don't have any chaotic or demonic artifacts lying around. There is a bug where about a dozen of artifact tomes spawns in your possession without any warning, and some of them may be tainted.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 30, 2015, 05:15:38 am »

Did you pick the daemonbinder trait? Inquisitors randomly watch your dudes using warp-tainted magics sometimes and near-immediately declare you heretic.
Does anybody know if that can be avoided? By raising your relations witht the Inquisition high enough maybe?

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 30, 2015, 05:23:30 am »

Did you pick the daemonbinder trait? Inquisitors randomly watch your dudes using warp-tainted magics sometimes and near-immediately declare you heretic.
Does anybody know if that can be avoided? By raising your relations witht the Inquisition high enough maybe?

One of the gene seed mutations makes your astartes go into a feeding frenzy after battles, I think that makes them eat any watching inquisitors

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: August 30, 2015, 06:43:45 am »

Make sure they aint in the same sector watching, otherwise you gotta hope for that trait above to do its work.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: August 30, 2015, 11:18:23 am »

When you set up an event in the Reclusium, is that supposed to boost loyalty?

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: August 31, 2015, 02:24:40 am »

Ok, so apparently fairly early on in a new game, I run afoul of the chaos lord of the sector and defeat him. And I get that message that says chaos isn't going to be a problem in the sector any more. Only, a few turns later, I start getting heretic cults popping up, or so the messages say in the upper left corner.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 288