New characters, old rules.
- 0 (0%)
New characters, new rules. < this one is easiest
- 4 (36.4%)
Reset.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 593

Author Topic: New Dawn Academy IC Thread: Back to school, chumps  (Read 225239 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: New Dawn Academy IC Thread: Weekend
« Reply #4575 on: September 06, 2014, 01:12:06 am »

"Well, a shame that most of the shit they're offering are blue-collar then." He frowns "Wait, have you seen Amy around? There's something I need to go give her."
"She went to find a job, most likely."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: September 06, 2014, 01:12:11 am »

"I guess we can w-we order s-stuff online."

They seem pretty sane. That being said, they did drug 4 guys and let them go in a big ass maze.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: September 06, 2014, 01:14:57 am »

Did the guys get appropriate recompense and treatment afterwards?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: September 06, 2014, 01:15:09 am »

"Figured as much, come to think of it" Louis abruptly lurches forwards, landing in a genuflection facing Mitsuru. Slowly, he begins to speak, struggling to adopt an approximated facsimile of a more refined manner of speech, though eventually succeeding in at least getting half-way there. "I know that I once said that you would have to have atrocious taste in men to marry me. I know that I once said that a week is far too short a time to fall in love. Yet, I also know that I am a lying fool who cannot be trusted to say anything even remotely truthful."
By now, his voice was soft, and his smile quite weary as he made eye-contact. With a flourish, he produces something from his right hand, something that glinted silver in the morning sun. That something was an asymmetrical pendant, forged from stainless steel and designed to be attached to a necklace. Inscribed upon it was rose with thorned vines trailing behind it. Closer inspection however makes it rather apparent that it possesses a more functional purpose. The rose and vines were formed using a fractal enchantment as a scaffold. Meanwhile, to a more experienced or knowledgeable eye, the shape of the pendant itself was reminiscent of a percussion lock mechanism's hammer, with the bolt hole acting as the location where a necklace was to pass through.

With a rather convincing semblance of nervous hesitation, he gently yet solemnly utters
"So, Miss Mitsuru Tomoe, will you marry me?"

It resembled a scene from a romance novel. Which was to say, poorly thought out and completely detached from reality. Nonetheless, it indeed did seem quite genuine if naive, at least, for anyone who hasn't spoken to Louis for more than five seconds. For those who have, well, it's rather obvious that he was lying with even more copious quantities of blatancy than when J. P. Garcia earned himself an Iron Cross. The fact that he was now trying to stifle his own laughter wasn't helping that either.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: September 06, 2014, 01:26:06 am »

Mitsuru is hard to fool anyway. She just snorts and starts laughing.
"Okay, Louis. What is that really for?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: September 06, 2014, 01:28:22 am »

A pay bonus too.

Marcus joins in the laughter.

"I s-should probably get a j-job, though; I might n-need some m-money."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: September 06, 2014, 01:32:58 am »

Louis gestures to the hammerlock as he gets back up. Though he was still evidently quite tired, his was certainly getting rather excited. "I did it. I finally fucking did it! Managed to make a coupla things with enchantments. One for you, one for Amy. Was going to make on to help Marcus out with the writing problem, but you solved it already."
He hands over the pendant
"Remember that load system I mentioned earlier? Well, I figured that seeing as people here can be kinda violent and people tried to cap each other during fighting class, I might as well give you something in case you need to use it. If you make a musket with that system and used this as the hammer thingy, it ought to be able to handle all the firing 'n' shit without needing something weird and tricky to set the shots off in the proper order."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: September 06, 2014, 01:33:57 am »

Oliver presumably finishes the job.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: September 06, 2014, 01:35:19 am »

Berach takes the job. He submits a professional looking resume complete with contact information for listed parties, one of which is actually IRIS.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: September 06, 2014, 01:50:45 am »

Amy catches up with the other two when she gets a spare moment
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: September 06, 2014, 01:56:58 am »

Louis turns to face Amy "Morning! I nicked this from you last night when you were sleeping."
He holds an object out to her. At at glance, it appears to be a stainless steel pocket watch, one that possesses a rather minimalistic design. However, behind the cover was not a clock face but rather a mirror-like plate in the shape of a stylized sword. Ever so slight indentations allude to the fractal inscription that lay beneath the plate, filled in and hidden beneath a layer of aluminum alloy. On the rear of the cover, in etched uncharacteristically neat and calligraphic writing, were the following words “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: September 06, 2014, 02:10:34 am »

((um, Oliver, are we from the same planet here? You don't finish, you work hours and get paid dollars))

Oliver finishes an hour shift. Output: 15 dollars. Woo.

The scientists are happy to accept him (although the opportunity to experiment on a demigod probably did the trick there).

Marcus manages to get a job as an assistant in the cafeteria, helping make food.

"Hey Louis, are you going to get a j- job?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: September 06, 2014, 02:14:06 am »

Berach goes to find...

Berach walks sullenly down the hall with the realization that he hasn't really gotten any friends.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: September 06, 2014, 02:15:21 am »

"Nah, the Crafting Club sells it's shit to people, so I figure I could just make stuff, learn from it, and sell it."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: September 06, 2014, 02:15:36 am »

Berach goes to find...

Berach walks sullenly down the hall with the realization that he hasn't really gotten any friends.
Oh, hello there.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 593