- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Bean burrito with sour cream
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 22, 2014, 07:48:00 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: You Are a Serial Killer  (Read 21035 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Serial Killer
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2014, 09:38:30 pm »

"I should probably get going too. I was going to do a bit of cleaning tomorrow, and that's bad enough without being exhausted and hungover. Night, Caroline."

Leave the bar. Pursue our mark.

Keep the glass, so we can smash it in his face.
+1 to all this.
+1
+1
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2014, 09:45:34 pm »

You feel a little bad about leaving Caroline too, but you'd feel even worse if you let this opportunity slip from your fingers. Grabbing the glass, you put on an apologetic smile and turn to face your friend.
"I should probably get going too. I was going to do a bit of cleaning tomorrow, and that's bad enough without being exhausted and hungover. Night, Caroline."

She puts on another pout. "You too? God, you guys are so boring. Oh well, g'night." She turns to the bartender and orders another drink, looking a little upset. You feel a twinge of guilt before ruffling her hair playfully and exiting the bar.

The man heads down the street toward the west. You are now stalking the man, delicious shivers running along your spine as you anticipate the moments to come.

Despite the faint light, you make out that there are a few people nearby, as well as all the people inside the bar. You may want to wait until you're in a quiet area to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Your group:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2014, 09:47:53 pm »

Is there a way we could quickly get in front of him without his noticing?

i.e. taking a shortcut that will put us in front of him

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2014, 09:49:10 pm »

Look for an empty bottle nearby, not taking our eyes from our prey.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2014, 09:54:11 pm »

+1
Anyone wanna set this up as a case of self-defense?
Take a closer look at this text!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2014, 09:56:04 pm »

I don't think a surprise glass bashing a grown man with a glass is going to be enough to incapacitate him, that's why I say we should get a better weapon.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2014, 10:04:34 pm »

I was thinking seducing him/tricking him into "helping" us because whatever, but self-defense would be good too.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2014, 10:09:08 pm »

I think we should surreptitiously tail him for a bit before we decide what to do, spend some time observing him, his mannerisms, and where he may be going.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 10:09:45 pm »

nevermind

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 10:14:41 pm »

+1
Anyone wanna set this up as a case of self-defense?
+1
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 10:56:10 pm »

Roll
You duck into an alleyway and move through it swiftly.
Roll
You swap your glass for an old wine bottle as you move through. You're ahead of him now, already forming a plan. In case this goes awry, you're going to find some way to make it look like he attacked you. You casually walk in the same direction he is, at the same pace. What do you do now?

Your group:
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 11:03:40 pm »

Engage in some chit chat. Try to seduce him, no matter the result, try to surprise bottle smash him in the back of his head, and stab his guts with the broken bottle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 11:25:31 pm »

I don't think we should reveal our presence just yet. We need to be patient and plan out our killing to leave no evidence.
Keep following him at a distance. Keep a low profile and try not to attract any attention.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2014, 06:37:06 am »

Silly people. He's drunk and male. I don't think we have to worry about hiding from this fellow. We could walk right up to him and ask him to walk us to our apartment and I bet he wouldn't say a word otherwise.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2014, 06:45:55 am »

Silly people. He's drunk and male. I don't think we have to worry about hiding from this fellow. We could walk right up to him and ask him to walk us to our apartment and I bet he wouldn't say a word otherwise.
+1 but if things get messy, go through with my action.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20