Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Conquest: Westeros  (Read 12573 times)

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
Re: Conquest: Westeros
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2014, 04:01:34 pm »

Weird, i can't open the new spreadsheet: I Use Microsoft Excel viewer, I reinstalled it and redownloaded one of the older spreadsheets which I can open without any problems, but the new one doesn't work :-\.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2014, 04:35:02 pm »

That is weird...
well, if you want to make a turn, you have 20 gold incomes, 12 gold expenditures, 8 gold in the bank and 4 troops distributed as per map. (also 92 has an economy point, even though it's missing from the map)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2014, 12:34:52 pm »

That is weird...
well, if you want to make a turn, you have 20 gold incomes, 12 gold expenditures, 8 gold in the bank and 4 troops distributed as per map. (also 92 has an economy point, even though it's missing from the map)

Thank you very much.

Move 2 troops from 94 to 93
Send a spy to 91
Increase economy on 93 from 1 to 2

I hope that the next spreadsheet will work for me.

Also, did my NAP with 99 succeed?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:39:01 pm by Noel.se »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2014, 01:30:29 pm »

i could swaear i already posted my actions...hmm

Recruit two units in eleven
move two units from 2 to 11
repeat my request to house vaith...maybe they are interested now that i have a bigger army?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2014, 01:27:25 pm »

Sorry for being impatient (it hasn't even been a week since the last turn), but is this game dead now? (Though many games recover from unannounced 5 day long hiatuses (hiati?), the balance of probability is that they will not, so I thought I'd ask)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2014, 10:18:52 am »

Sorry guys, been busy with work lately. I'm free for a few days on Wednesday-Friday, so I'll update ASAP in that time! New job and all haha. Love you lots! x
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2014, 11:55:12 am »

"I hate it when I'm right."
Luckily this game requires more number crunching then creative input, so I can take over if you still want to just play. Hope your job isn't stressing you out too much.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2014, 03:15:18 pm »

Done two 16 hour shifts over the last three days, one of them throughout the evening-night-morning. They're piling me with more hours, so I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with this... Sorry guys. I was looking forward to converting the North, too! Want the files A1S?
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 05, 2014, 03:22:48 am »

Sure. PM whatever you got.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]