Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Ice Planet Minimalist RTD  (Read 12649 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Ice Planet Minimalist RTD
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2014, 07:12:29 pm »

Stay still and watch the scorpions closely.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2014, 08:47:40 pm »

>Relax and catch my breath.

>Then yell for help. Make sure the cubicle door stays closed.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2014, 08:58:03 pm »

Look for a canister of gas and, should I find one, hook it up to the generators' gas line.

[3] You leave the generator room and find a canister of gas. Sadly, It's less than half full. THE LIGHTS ARE BACK ON FOR 2 ROUNDS.

[1] You jam a magazine into Dan's bullet wound and stuff a bandage into your rifle.
SWAP. WRONG WAY AROUND. SWAP.

[5] After that mistake, you quickly switch the ammo and First aid kit.

go down to the cave the one filled with monsters that goes deep into the earth that we can't clear out because the monsters just keep reapering at the higher levels and we can't survive the lower levels go kill some monsters see how deep I can go

Yeah, no. You are in the colonial fort. The mining site is a few clicks away. a click is a kilometer. It is freezing. C'mon, man. This is semi-serious, not Elephant Parade (No offense EP).

The screams have stopped, and you shake yourself out of your frozen terror. You haven't been spotted, but you don't have any self defense stuff, sans your mop.

>Relax and catch my breath.

>Then yell for help. Make sure the cubicle door stays closed.

[6] Holding the cubicle door tight, you begin to shout;

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!"

This rings throughout the area.

[/quote]

[6] You are still as a statue, and watch the scorpion move. It has very sharp pincers, eight legs, cloudy eyes, and are of a dark blue shade.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2014, 09:02:27 pm »

Take off my shoes and throw them over the Scorpions.  While they are momentarily distracted, sneak silently in my socks out of the room.  If I am detected, turn and fight!  In that case, use my mop as a bo staff to keep them at a distance while shouting janitor themed one-liners.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 09:11:35 pm by Nunzillor »

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2014, 09:52:43 pm »

fair enough although if they cant handle walking a few kms through the snow they clearly arent 40k style space marines

get in one of the small mechs and kick some scorpion arse
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2014, 09:56:41 pm »

Secure the area and radio in for a medic and backup.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2014, 10:00:27 pm »

fair enough although if they cant handle walking a few kms through the snow they clearly arent 40k style space marines

((To be honest I based you SM's off of the DooM SM's. In other words, you guys have major potential to kick some butt, and also have the potential to be ripped apart like wet toilet paper. But I gave you guys mechs because they help out with [REDACTED] later on.))
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2014, 10:06:35 pm »

((To be honest I based you SM's off of the DooM SM's. In other words, you guys have major potential to kick some butt, and also have the potential to be ripped apart like wet toilet paper. But I gave you guys mechs because they help out with [REDACTED] later on.))
interesting i will keep that in mind

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2014, 10:59:55 pm »

Take off my shoes and throw them over the Scorpions.  While they are momentarily distracted, sneak silently in my socks out of the room.  If I am detected, turn and fight!  In that case, use my mop as a bo staff to keep them at a distance while shouting janitor themed one-liners.

[3] You sneak quite successfully until you get to the end of a hallway. You knock into a trash can, and alert the scorpions!

[5] You enter the REK. It is armed with a high-powered chaingun (NOT minigun) and a claw. [4] You blast away a horde of scorpions; minor damage to the REK has been done. 90% HP remaining.

Secure the area and radio in for a medic and backup.

[1] Your radio can't pick anything up. Scorpions attack you! [5] You open fire at the Aliens, and now you have extra time.

Now that the lights are on I search for a gas canister that is more then half full.

[3] You find another canister that is exactly half full. (It's worth three rounds)

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2014, 11:21:01 pm »

make my way towards dan rogers kicking arse on the way when i find him have him fix me up if possible stay in the mech and fire at any incoming enemys as he works

Nunzillor

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2014, 11:23:19 pm »

Continue to the end of the hallway, then close and lock the hallway door using my janitor keyring.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2014, 06:39:41 am »

"Welp, this is great, if they die, no pay for me, time for pest extermination.'
Go hunting
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2014, 08:15:53 am »

Shout again for help.

Then, grope around in the shower cubicle and take inventory. Does it contain a nice, long-handled scrubbing brush?
If so, wield that as a bludgeon in case I have to fight my way out of here.
Also, remember where I put my clothes and armour. 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2014, 09:05:04 pm »

Hook it up to the generator anyway and looking for the scientists, the hopefully alive ones.

[5] After filling up, you find two scientists! They both seem okay, but are terrified.

make my way towards dan rogers kicking arse on the way when i find him have him fix me up if possible stay in the mech and fire at any incoming enemys as he works

[6] You rip and tear the uncoming scorpions, and get to Dan quickly. However, in your excitement, you slam the mech into a wall, and it's stuck! (No mech next turn.)

Continue to the end of the hallway, then close and lock the hallway door using my janitor keyring.

[1] They are too fast. Three jump at you and attack! [6] [6] [6] you dodge away all three aliens in a great finesse. In the moment, you hit a wall. [6holyshitanothersix] You get up and slip down onto the ground. [6ohmygodwhyRANDOM.ORGWHYYY] You get away, and pass out from tired. I'm flustered a bit.

"Welp, this is great, if they die, no pay for me, time for pest extermination.'
Go hunting

[2] You run outside into the base but... You don't find anything. At least the lights are on.

Shout again for help.

[6imsosickofsix] "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!" Your throat hurts now. no more screaming until medicine.

Then, grope around in the shower cubicle and take inventory. Does it contain a nice, long-handled scrubbing brush?
If so, wield that as a bludgeon in case I have to fight my way out of here.
Also, remember where I put my clothes and armour. 

[6ughithinkimgonnauseadifferentd6rollernow] You take a scrub brush and exit swinging! You remember the cloting should be in one of the lockers... YOU SLIP, AUiwudgaid!

blazing glory

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2014, 09:07:16 pm »

Shake out of my daze,check the situation around me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6