Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Ice Planet Minimalist RTD  (Read 12669 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Ice Planet Minimalist RTD
« on: August 04, 2014, 04:13:52 pm »

Ok so my Zombie Apocalypse RtD and my Tower of Doom RtD have kinda died out. And they both weren't minimal, even if I said one of 'em was. So now I'm gonna try one for realsies this time. So here it goes:

You are on an Arctic Planet. It is freezing.

You are all Space Marines. You guys have laser guns, and One-man Mechs That are 7-9 feet tall.

You are in a Colonial Fortress. No civilians, but there are scientists.

Food is kinda self-sustaining, But there is a semi-annual shipment.

Something strange has been happening around.

EDIT: Once five players do something, I'll begin.

PLAYERS:
Sinvara: Susana Roscoe
Yoink: Jak O'Whammy
BadLemons: Eava Lee
Blazing Glory: Starn Gundar
Oreosome: Dan Rogers
SalsaCookies: Isaac Clark
Nunzillor: Ike Watson

DEAD:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:56:04 pm by Nidilap »
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Planet Minimalist RTD
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:31:48 pm »

Name: Susana Roscoe.

This any good?

Yeah!
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 04:40:24 pm »

I'm Jak O'Whammy. I haven't been at the Fortress for long, and I'm not coping too well.
Right now, I'm getting blind drunk in a watchtower.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 08:03:53 pm »

I'm Eava Lee, Male. I'm currently getting blind with jak as well.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

blazing glory

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 08:08:20 pm »

I'm Starn Gundar! Investigating these strange happenings!

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 08:54:52 pm »

Sinvara, could you write down an action? You neglected to do so.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 09:03:09 pm »

My name's Dan Rogers, Combat Engineer. I'm probably working on maintenance of... something or other.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 09:15:26 pm »

I'm Jak O'Whammy. I haven't been at the Fortress for long, and I'm not coping too well.
Right now, I'm getting blind drunk in a watchtower.

[3] Your swilling away at some Vodka you found. You don't like it, but it's better than boring sobriety.

I'm Eava Lee, Male. I'm currently getting blind with jak as well.

[1] You take your alcohol quite poorly, so after a few swallows you puke yourself senseless.

I'm Starn Gundar! Investigating these strange happenings!

[6] After feeling uncertain for too long, you begin hunting for answers. You find out from scientists the weather has becoming colder than normal. Midnight days are becoming rarer, as well. You're not sure what this means, though.

((Sorry about that, I figured that you'd tell everyone where they were, here you go.))
I am watching a scientist experiment with a caged creature, it looks like a half-scorpion half-serpent thing.

[5] Watching this creature makes you feel very unnerved being in this area. You learn these Scorpions have been discovered from mining expedition several clicks south. These creatures also apparently have acidic blood.

My name's Dan Rogers, Combat Engineer. I'm probably working on maintenance of... something or other.

[1] you aren't really performing maintenance as much as you are watching Tarantino films in the mess hall.

blazing glory

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 09:21:36 pm »

Probably nothing.

Relax.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2014, 09:42:42 pm »

Probably nothing.

Relax.

[4] You enjoy a nice nap in your room.

Check to make sure that my gun is loaded, juuuuuuuuuuust in case the creature needs to be put down.

Your gun is loaded with one magazine, [5] as well as a few extra mags just in case.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 09:49:08 pm »

Seeming as I throw up all the alcohol in my system shake it off and get back to watch duty.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

blazing glory

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 09:58:11 pm »

See what's on the news.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 10:17:09 pm »

Clear Eava's airways and place him/her in the recovery position, out of the puke.
Then go back to drinking, taking care not to step in vomit.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 10:22:05 pm »

Go for a walk, and see what's going on around the base.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 10:26:36 pm »

See what's on the news.

[4] "This week, the United Earth Space Federation has begun to add more colonies to the Ten-Jenga, more commonly known as the Ice Planet. President of the UESF states,
'We are ready to add civilian colonies on this planet, as work is plentiful on this planet'. In other news..."

Look at the computers and try to figure out what they're for.

[5] The computers seen around seem to have a program on them related to satellites. This is confirmed by a nearby scientist, telling you without GPS, exploration would be very difficult.

Seeming as I throw up all the alcohol in my system shake it off and get back to watch duty.

[4] After a little while in a wash room, you load up your pulse rifle and return to patrol. After a while, you hear a commotion in a nearby room.

Clear Eava's airways and place him/her in the recovery position, out of the puke.
Then go back to drinking, taking care not to step in vomit.

[1] You drunkenly flounder in your friend's vomit, imagining you are helping him up. In reality, he's left a while ago.

Go for a walk, and see what's going on around the base.

[6] After milling about all lazy, you see Eava. You hear a commotion nearby.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6