Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 36124 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 2
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2014, 08:58:11 pm »

I need to recruit 5 dwarves so that I can embark. I'm expedition Leader, obviously, but I need to find 5 others with suitable skills.

Begin recruiting other dwarves to my embarkation plan.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2014, 12:06:34 am »

RENT MOVING TRUCK

HAVE SET MOVED TO APARTMENT

this is a bit too sane for my tastes

ehhh

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2014, 12:18:23 am »

RENT MOVING TRUCK

this is a bit too sane for my tastes

ehhh
(We're just getting started...)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2014, 12:50:10 pm »

Double post for info:

We've got 8 actions, which is all I need for the next turn, but I'll fold the remainder in if the post comes soon. Working on update now.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 3
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2014, 02:53:59 pm »

I need to work on not multi-posting...

Oh shit. The next person who goes in there is not going to enjoy a number of drugged up unpleasant dogs being all over them... and it will be obvious it is my fault. I better do something about this before my supervisor finds out and my ass will be literally dog food.

Rush back to the room, attempting to keep all the dogs in the room and get them back into their cages by any means necessary
(3) You rush to latch the cages, and get the dogs back in. Soon all the dogs in the room are back in their cages, but as you do a headcount you realize 12 or 13 of them are missing from the room. (1) Suddenly you hear screams, cursing, and your boss shouting your name lividly.

Raise the gun, fire if I am charged.

"Who are you?"
(3) It seems this person is not who you were waiting for, and he doesn't really tell you who he is, just a phony name, but at least he seems to be playing it cool.

Ed takes a few steps forward, raising his hands, club still in one of them.
Whatever's going on here cannot be legal. What with the gun, the weird hours and the hobo-y looking guy in here.
"Er... I'm..."
Well, no harm in sharing his villain name.
"Nine-Ion. And you don't work here, right? How about I get what I need and you let me get out of here. Think that's a, uh reasonable arrangement?"
He gives a slight smile. This guy probably doesn't wanna shoot anyone, much less get caught in... whatever it is that's goin' on in this garage.
(2) The man seems to calm down somewhat, but he's still got the gun on you, and doesn't answer you for several seconds.

Hell yeah! Now figure out how to make heroin from all this crap. High school chemistry, don't fail me now!

And if it does, enlist the help of a dissatisfied nerd from school to help out. Preferably a girl nerd, for thematic reasons, but any chemistry nerd will technically do.

(6) Being in a Catholic girls' school, the only nerds you know are girls, and they're already in your gang. So you make some heroin. Lots of it.

"Ah, oui! Ze Belges are a proud and honorable people, surely I will find a suitable comrade here!"

Search out the most disgruntled Belgian and ask him to join me as me comrade. Also scour my house for anything that can be used as a weapon. Also look if I have any baguettes laying around.
(1) You do find such a Belgian, but this person seems perhaps too disgruntled. The wrath is so great it can turn upon friends at a moment's notice, you think. You set up a meeting, but you regret it somewhat as they might not be so safe to be around.
Searching for a means of self-defense to bring and a baguette to share, you find (3)(6) a rock-solid week-old baguette!

>Push my gurney of kitchen gear over to Pete's place, unless it's too far.
Politely greet him and his wife, introducing myself if I haven't met her before. Be sure to thank Pete profusely for letting me stay, promise repeatedly not to be any trouble, and explain my assortment of kitchen appliances by saying I bought them for my previous place and didn't want to lose them, since they were expensive.

(2) Pete's place is several blocks away, so you have to have him come pick you up.
(1) He seems slightly annoyed by this inconvenience, which you feel somewhat undermines your promise not to be any trouble, (5) but he and his wife are still happy to see you and it doesn't create any lasting ill will. The oven with all your stuff fits easily in the guest room.

I need to recruit 5 dwarves so that I can embark. I'm expedition Leader, obviously, but I need to find 5 others with suitable skills.

Begin recruiting other dwarves to my embarkation plan.
(4) Five members of the local little person's support group awake in a large, dark, smelly chamber, wondering where they are and how they got here. Their memories fail them, and they look to the grimy, bearded person standing in the pipeway for answers. "Who the hell are you?"

RENT MOVING TRUCK

(6) You see a truck sitting unoccupied at the edge of the dump. On closer investigation, the doors are unlocked and the keys are in the ignition. Someone must be dropping something off, you think. SUCKER! This is too good an opportunity to miss, as renting a truck is dangerously expensive for you at the moment.
(3) It's difficult to move at all, but you get the station loaded and drive off. Hopefully no one stops you...

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2014, 02:58:20 pm »

Well then! We've got the heroin, time to sell it to trustworthy people! People we know who would appreciate the magnificent gift that is good heroin. And this is going to be the good stuff, make no mistake. We don't give the weak shit to our more trustworthy customers.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2014, 03:04:02 pm »

Fuuuuuuucccckkkk.... 2 choices - run to the screams, or run from them. Well, I am gonna be blamed either way. At least running to them will allow me to do some good in helping.

Run to the screams - look to see if I can help with the dogs in any way
This is a blank sig.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2014, 03:04:27 pm »

EXAMINE TRUCK CONTENTS

DRIVE TO DOCKS, SEEK UNUSED WAREHOUSE

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2014, 03:06:55 pm »

"I don't think there is anything here you could use.  However, I saw another garage five blocks east.  It is larger than this one and I am recalling correctly, it was closed.  If you want one that is open, I had seen one seven blocks south of that.  Either of those would work better," Maddox said.

Wait for response.  Listen for sirens.

DRIVE TO DOCKS, SEEK UNUSED WAREHOUSE

(If you run across the cult and wind up killing most of them and cause me to become leader...)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:20:36 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2014, 03:12:49 pm »

"I'll keep that in mind, but would you let me just take a quick look through here for some tools? It wouldn't take long at all."

(After a bit of thought, I'm vaguely disappointed that Pancaek's character isn't a mime.)
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2014, 03:18:14 pm »

Drive to wherever I was driving.
"Come to think of it, where am I now, anyway?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2014, 03:20:06 pm »

"I'll keep that in mind, but would you let me just take a quick look through here for some tools? It wouldn't take long at all."

"Agree to, and actually go through, with meeting me at Gilligan's Bar, on the north side of the warehouse districts in seven hours,"  Maddox replied, naming one of the areas that the members were allowed to go to get new 'converts'.  "Then I will allow you to search the garage."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2014, 03:37:14 pm »

Ed thinks it over for a moment.
"Eh, works for me."
Stopping off at a bar's easy enough, and it's not like he has to do much more than that. Might even get a free drink or two out of this.
Ed slips his club into the golfbag, and begins looking through the garage for the tools necessary to make his lovely golf club into a ridiculous implement of electrical death.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2014, 03:50:28 pm »

Give a long speech about my plan to create a dwarven fortress, and explain I need fellow dwarves to assist me in my task.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2014, 03:55:04 pm »

"Good sir, you are simply much too violent! If you cannot keep your temper, I'm afraid we cannot collaborate on making Gotham a better place. Please, try and calm down."

If they Belgian calms down, invite him with me. If he doesn't seem to calm down, leave our meeting.

Then go to the nearest fine cheese store and enter, examine the store.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24