Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23830 times)

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2014, 11:23:47 am »

Valerie, while waiting for the princes to arrive, takes the time to watch the denizens of the palace, her sisters especially, to determine who could be a possible threat in the path of her supremacy.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2014, 12:20:19 pm »

Nothing to do but spar and make very little noise so as to not accidentally attract princes to the sound.
Take a closer look at this text!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2014, 02:03:08 pm »

I shall hide my small stiletto I always keep nearby, and try to look gorgeous. All the way.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2014, 04:58:18 am »

1 4 1 4 9 1 9
have town crier declare my war on crime
[1] Tuypina goes to the town announcer and tell him to spread the word that she is claring a war on crime. The announcer just ignore her request and go to the man with a bag of gold.
(tip random young stranger dress in disguise clothing is not a very attractive person to work for.)

GET BACK HOME
[4] Roman grip tightly on her new procession and start heading out of the forest. She emerges at a lake front not too far from the castle.

Calm down, it's just blood. Look at the princes, who are they?
[1] Redshirt is trying to calm down but it is not working too well. She keeps breathing deeply as the rider go pass. She is too embrassed to face your fiance n your current situation.

Try to start a friendly conversation.
[4] Our triple Panther start chatting with their captor, they seem to be bored and not really wanted to hold you here. You got a feeling that they are just following order.
((From now on you will just control the three triplets sister :P))

Valerie, while waiting for the princes to arrive, takes the time to watch the denizens of the palace, her sisters especially, to determine who could be a possible threat in the path of her supremacy.
[9] Valerie watch as the sisters chatter away. All the ill thought in her mind began to fade as she think that how all this innocent abdorable sisters of her could be a threat to the throne.

Nothing to do but spar and make very little noise so as to not accidentally attract princes to the sound.
[1] Ophelia start her practice with some warm up. her body ache a bit as she is not back in shape after passing out and sleeping on the cell floor the night ago.

I shall hide my small stiletto I always keep nearby, and try to look gorgeous. All the way.
[9] Dolina pulls her dress lower to cover her high heels. She couldnt fully hide her heels with her dress. She try to look her best when the pinces enter the gate but her heart would no stop racing and she look very nervous.

The princes now arrived in the hall and all the sisters quieted down and curtsey. Then the minister began the formal greeting speech. After the formality is over, all your sister start swarming around the princes like they are their long lost brothers.

((You can try attract prince attention but it will also be base on luck.))

((Well No fun in these roll but i feel RnGessus kinda bring bad luck.))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2014, 05:17:41 am »

fine we shall start this war from the edges

go to armoury and get a quality spiked flail and order some leather armour made to fit me then go and get a wagon and horse to carry my prisoners back in
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 05:28:04 am by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2014, 05:19:59 am »

It is going to take you a few day to reach the next town over and that mean like 10-15 post. and that is on horse. Am not going to stop you from trying though.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2014, 05:22:46 am »

It is going to take you a few day to reach the next town over and that mean like 10-15 post. and that is on horse. Am not going to stop you from trying though.

well in that case i will prepare a bit first i will edit my post as appropriate

there post edited i will be medieval batwoman only i work by inspiring civilians to stand up to crime and i kill really bad criminals so im not like batwoman at all
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 05:29:39 am by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2014, 05:28:50 am »

I shall try to get prince's attention, then
Go to my fiance. Seduce him, then go to someone else's fiance. Seduce him too. Have them duke it out in the field of battle, and marry the one victorious.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2014, 06:20:39 am »

((Oh. Three princesses... That's a little bit overwhelming.))

Merry Panther group, equally bored by a long wait, suggests to play cards or dice with guards. It may require freeing hands of one of them, but she won't run, really.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2014, 08:16:53 am »

Innocent and adorable they might look, Valerie was not herself.  Still, more diplomacy was at hand first.  Princess Valerie steps up to greet the princes and win them over with her charm not dampened hopefully by another competing sister.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2014, 10:57:53 am »

The only solution, of course, is to wear herself out even further! Ophelia trains harder!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2014, 11:21:25 am »

CALM. DOWN. You've beheaded your closest friends before, you can handle some bird blood. Get a GRIP.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2014, 02:00:55 pm »

GO BACK TO HADZARDESS MATIRIALS TREE TO GET DRAGON

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2014, 12:31:32 am »

((dice really hate you guys now)) 11Crit->1 8 11Crit->2 1 11Crit->5 9 3
fine we shall start this war from the edges

go to armoury and get a quality spiked flail and order some leather armour made to fit me then go and get a wagon and horse to carry my prisoners back in
[11Cirt->1] Tuypina goes to the armory to get some weapon but it is mostly empty, look like the garrison is on a drill and they took most of the weapon with them. She then headed to get a mount form the stable and they gave her a pony with pink riboon on it mane. GREAT......

I shall try to get prince's attention, then
Go to my fiance. Seduce him, then go to someone else's fiance. Seduce him too. Have them duke it out in the field of battle, and marry the one victorious.
[8] Dolina tries get the prince attention[LUCK ROLL:4,3] but the swarm of sisters distract the princes too much. He gesture you to wait while he listen to one of your sister talk about a tea party.

((Oh. Three princesses... That's a little bit overwhelming.))

Merry Panther group, equally bored by a long wait, suggests to play cards or dice with guards. It may require freeing hands of one of them, but she won't run, really.
[11Crit->2] Our Triple Pantry try persuade the guard to let them play card or something but they totally ignore your request and tell you to eitheir be quiet or say something entertaining.

Innocent and adorable they might look, Valerie was not herself.  Still, more diplomacy was at hand first.  Princess Valerie steps up to greet the princes and win them over with her charm not dampened hopefully by another competing sister.
[1]  Valerie walk up to the princes from the seat to greet the princes then one of her sister push pass and start telling story about dressup dolls. She tries to push though to get close but she was unsuccessful.

The only solution, of course, is to wear herself out even further! Ophelia trains harder!
[11Crit->5] Ophelia push herself harder and then one of her  muscles start to cramp really badly. The guard rush in to help but it is not calming down. It really hurts alot and she dont think she can continue practicing today.

CALM. DOWN. You've beheaded your closest friends before, you can handle some bird blood. Get a GRIP.
[9] Redshirt calm herself down as the blodd trickle down her face on to her red shirt. The smell is overwelming and she start to feel light headed. She slowly stumples back toward the castle but her leg is wobbly and she cant make much progress.

GO BACK TO HADZARDESS MATIRIALS TREE TO GET DRAGON
[3] Roman head back toward the dragon and back into the forest. She feel like she have reach the tree where she found the bag. She look at it again and feels like it is a different tree. She thinks it is that tree, or is it that tree.......

The princes are still surrounded by princesses telling story about this and that. The minister and servants shake their head at the chaotic event.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:36:06 am by Varee »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2014, 12:36:32 am »

Hm. With her [Insert Muscle Here] cramping, there was no point in continuing to train. Ophelia thanks the guard for his assistance, then heads back inside to bathe - hopefully some hot water will help with the GigaCramp.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15