Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23864 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2014, 02:13:15 am »

"Oh, well, dearest sisters, I passed out while training, the Orcs kidnapped me - you already know that, though. Long story short, I ended up deceiving them into following me, but then that group you decided to send mercilessly slaughtered them without provocation or warning - or proof that it was they who kidnapped me - and very nearly attacked me as well, until I made I clear who I was! In fact, your rescue team was completely unnecessary and accomplished nothing other than killing new subjects!" The disapproval in Ophelia's voice is pretty darn apparent.

Ophelia excuses herself to her room. She sends a servant for the not-royal tailor to provide her with the previously requested boyish clothing so she might slip out of the castle tomorrow and avoid dealing with the princes. Because she can.
Take a closer look at this text!

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2014, 03:38:19 am »

pull the cloth out of my mouth and use it to trip a thug up as i slide/roll/dash under him and continue my escape
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:00:36 am by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2014, 03:40:44 am »

Things.
((Dude. Greed. You're a princess, they intend to either rob you or ransom you. Wrong sin. Jeez.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2014, 03:45:59 am »

Things.
((Dude. Greed. You're a princess, they intend to either rob you or ransom you. Wrong sin. Jeez.))
/\ what he say, they are kidnapping you not raping you .......
 l
 l
greed mean they see you as a bunch of money, either jewel on you or ransom or things
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2014, 04:00:12 am »

Things.

ok im gonna go with the tripping thing then i shall edit the post

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2014, 04:02:07 am »

Things.
/\ what he say, they are kidnapping you not raping you .......
 l
 l
greed mean they see you as a bunch of money, either jewel on you or ransom or things

well i only considered that it might be some sort of metaphor because of the stuffed in mouth thing maybe ive been spending to much time on 4chan

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2014, 04:11:49 am »

Clarification Greed =/= Lust

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2014, 04:32:28 am »

Clarification Greed =/= Lust
im never going to live this down am i

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2014, 09:46:06 am »

If I have any close ranged combat weapons better than my teeth, use them to hunt the felines. if not, RUN AWAY

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2014, 10:33:25 am »

11CRIT->11MEGACRIT 10 1 6 3
Princess Valerie ensures the council properly recognizes her crucial involvement in the rescue over dessert.
[11CRIT->11MEGACRIT] Despite just eating food you dont feel so well. You tried your best to talk about the amazing rescue you did but as you start speaking, you passed out and fall. Your servant rush in and took you to bed, the rest of the sisters seem to be more focused on Ophelia.

Make the tastiest food I can and POISON IT. UUH.
[10] You made some Pie! You also add some more nightshade in as the secret ingredient! Aint you proud of your bakery skill?

"Oh, well, dearest sisters, I passed out while training, the Orcs kidnapped me - you already know that, though. Long story short, I ended up deceiving them into following me, but then that group you decided to send mercilessly slaughtered them without provocation or warning - or proof that it was they who kidnapped me - and very nearly attacked me as well, until I made I clear who I was! In fact, your rescue team was completely unnecessary and accomplished nothing other than killing new subjects!" The disapproval in Ophelia's voice is pretty darn apparent.

Ophelia excuses herself to her room. She sends a servant for the not-royal tailor to provide her with the previously requested boyish clothing so she might slip out of the castle tomorrow and avoid dealing with the princes. Because she can.
[1] You tell a story about the kidnapping but your airhead sisters seem to be less interested in the fact that you came back safely. You got back to your room and have the maid assemble some boyish disguise for you.

pull the cloth out of my mouth and use it to trip a thug up as i slide/roll/dash under him and continue my escape
[6] You manage to spilt the cloth out and tried to slip the thug. you have minimal success as one of the thug fell down. You tried roll away but the other two are still on you. The sound from the tavern is quieting down, people might be leaving soon and maybe you will see someone.

If I have any close ranged combat weapons better than my teeth, use them to hunt the felines. if not, RUN AWAY
[3] You consider hacking the feline with your mop like a quarter staff but decide against it you ran away from the feline, into the deep forest.

As the moon rises the princesses go to bed with high anticipation for the visit tomorrow!
((same deal, night action or one for when you wake up. Valerie is out cold so no night action for you :P, Ophelia if you tried a night action, if you failed you will most likely sleep till miday, ie may miss a turn))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2014, 10:47:06 am »

Night Action: Have my men quietly detain one of the other princesses and hide her in the woods. Have the hideout be guarded at all times.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2014, 10:54:20 am »

I'll try to personally off Ophelia (the name is so fitting) while she's out. If I get caught, boo myself outta there and send in my loyalists to massacre the "traitors".
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2014, 10:55:55 am »

I'll try to personally off Ophelia (the name is so fitting) while she's out. If I get caught, boo myself outta there and send in my loyalists to massacre the "traitors".
umm sorry i dont understand what you are trying to do

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2014, 11:05:02 am »

Just get up and charge through the enemy
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:41:34 am by tuypo1 »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2014, 11:10:54 am »

What I meant is:
1.I shall go to Ophelia
2.Try to, say, slash her throat
3. If I succeed, go to my quarters and sleep
4. If I don't, I'll run away and call my loyalists to kill my enemies.
That's all, sorry for being unprecise.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15