Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Headache.  (Read 13293 times)

blazing glory

Re: Headache.
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2014, 06:36:33 am »

Do we remember anything that may have happened that might be considered out of ordinary? Murders without evidence...More insanity's then usual....that sorta thing.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2014, 12:20:19 pm »

This. This right here is what I was afraid of. Just to double check: You're absolutely sure you've never experienced anything that might, in some way, be considered supernatural? Also, have you ever been part of a cult, especially one focusing around demons, or demon-like entities?
As for things you should do, step one is to make absolutely sure you DO NOT touch the pentagrams. They're typically used for warding off and containing demons and spirits; disturbing one could cause a spirit to be released. The same goes for the candles. Are they lit, by the way? Because if they're lit, run like hell. If they suddenly light themselves, run faster than hell because that's probably what's chasing you. Now, investigate the altars. Don't touch them. Just describe them in excruciating detail.

This is the first of this kinda stuff we've seen. This is crazy, man. You proceed cautiously into the room, skirting around the main pentagram in the middle of the floor. The middle one appears to be chalk. The others are... Something else. The candles are all out. You continue to explore. The altars are covered in variously items. Darkly stained bowls, strange knives, more pentagrams, and many more candles. They seem to be pretty basic wooden tables, carved with hundreds of strange symbols. You find two more things in the room, a blackened chest carved with the same sort of symbols on the altars, wrapped in chains, and locked with an old padlock covered in wax. The other item is an ammo box. The only surplus store kind. It's not locked that you can see.

The gun is loaded, 13 bullets remaining.
Tuna is disgusting.

There's nothing in your memory that seems out of the ordinary. No murders that seem especially odd, and no real madness, although with you it's hard to tell.

I swear to god. What the hell is with these new guys. Ooooss. Ugh. An what the shit is a hydra.
Ok, yeah. The masters having issues, if this recent formatting is any clue. Probably on a phone or something. Anyway, you guys aren't gonna see anything more organized then this unless you do it yourself. My money's that the masters doing this intentionally to fuck with us/provide some more "realism" whatever you'd rather call it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2014, 12:46:34 pm »

The ammo box seems innocuous, but it probably contains something related to this scene, say, tomes of eldritch knowledge. If you others insist on opening it, it should be done somewhere else than this room, who knows how the contents might react to all this strange "furniture", for lack of a better term?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2014, 01:33:47 pm »

The ammo box seems innocuous, but it probably contains something related to this scene, say, tomes of eldritch knowledge. If you others insist on opening it, it should be done somewhere else than this room, who knows how the contents might react to all this strange "furniture", for lack of a better term?
And what if we don't want to open it? I feel no particular reason to do so, and not a lot of other people are speaking up.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2014, 02:07:21 pm »

Hey guys what'd I miss, oh it's demons, that's cool, of course that was sarcasm, demons are not cool, no amount of money is worth demons, have you read no good stories miss, I swear I only get ametures.
LEAVE NOW, IGNORE THE BLATANT HORROR STORY PLOT HOOKS AND LEAVE!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2014, 02:09:38 pm »

Hey guys what'd I miss, oh it's demons, that's cool, of course that was sarcasm, demons are not cool, no amount of money is worth demons, have you read no good stories miss, I swear I only get ametures.

"We have a job to do, dang it! But, yeah, leave. Tell your friend somebody has been doing some weird demonic ritual crap in there and he'll need to hire a cleaner, if squatters see a bunch of people there renovating it and whatnot they'll probably leave it alone."
Take a closer look at this text!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2014, 02:14:06 pm »

"We have a job to do, dang it! But, yeah, leave. Tell your friend somebody has been doing some weird demonic ritual crap in there and he'll need to hire a cleaner, if squatters see a bunch of people there renovating it and whatnot they'll probably leave it alone."
You turn on your heel. It's time to go. Suddenly, you're enveloped in bright white light. You turn your flashlight, illuminating the figure in the door. He takes a quick look around, and raises a gun, pointing it at your chest. "F-freeze!" He stammers, gun waving slightly. Your gun is holstered, what do you do?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2014, 02:15:57 pm »

"Put your hands behind your head, you have the letter, right? This'll be sorted when you show him the letter - the owner of the building sent you to check it out. Ask him if he knows who has been sneaking about this building and doing this stuff."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2014, 02:50:57 pm »

"Put your hands behind your head, you have the letter, right? This'll be sorted when you show him the letter - the owner of the building sent you to check it out. Ask him if he knows who has been sneaking about this building and doing this stuff."
you lace your fingers behind your head. He begins to approach, you try to ask him about the building but as soon as you open your mouth he screams "shut up!". You do so. He handcuffs you, and pats you down, throwing your sidearm to the ground. He continues his search and eventually finds the letter. He reads it, then sighs. "Thank god, I thought you where one of them." He releases the handcuffs and extends his hand. "I'm George."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2014, 02:51:41 pm »

One of who?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2014, 02:52:39 pm »

"Shake it, then grab y' gun, y' scrub!"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2014, 03:03:12 pm »

There is a mind game that runs just like this. Play along for now, but stay skeptical.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2014, 03:18:47 pm »

One of who?
"Shake it, then grab y' gun, y' scrub!"
you shake his hand. "One of who?"
He scoffs, "the cultists of course, what do you think?" You pick up your gun, holstering it. He moves across the room, examining the chest. "Help me with this, I need it upstairs."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2014, 03:46:45 pm »

And why would that be? Inspect his clothing for any signs of him working for the cultists, or even being one of them.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2014, 03:48:44 pm »

Help him, and make some nice small talk, perhaps ask more about these cultists religion, and if they have any connection with strange voices, you know if you want, I'm quite curious where I come from actually, sure it could be your mind, but a case of multiple personality disorder with billions of personality's? Seems unlikely.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14