KILL THE HERETICS HOLY GHOST
- 0 (0%)
RELIGIOUS INQUISITION.
- 0 (0%)
WHY IS THERE A SKELETON THERE!?
- 4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40

Author Topic: Who, are you!?:WORLDS OF WIZARDRY  (Read 60460 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: Who, are you!?:ATTENTION FORUM GOERS, THIS POLL WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF ALL.
« Reply #315 on: September 08, 2014, 07:13:41 pm »

Call Beirus out for being evil to everyone
[21]((wait what...I rolled a D100... oh well, CURSE YOU RANDOM.ORG!)) HE CALLS HIM OUT, EVERYONE NOW IS PISSEEEEEDDD, PISSED AS FUCK!

Defend Robo-heart, kill Roc.
[1] SHIT! THE MOB JUST STOLE YOUR NICE ROBO DAGGER! AND A COUPLE FINGERS!

UNIVERSE ROLLLL!
Spoiler:  how is works? (click to show/hide)

A crackle... A Snap, and  loud loud scream! All at once, everything stops, a 12 sided dice starts spinning ever so slowly... This dice seems to be moved by peoples touch... But you can only make it spin faster or slower! ((more Rerolls)) This Die seems... almost all empowering, as if Fate himself used a entire turn to make it... Blessed you are, by its presence, it will probably be the last thing you see, depending on its roll....

Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Who, are you!?:ATTENTION FORUM GOERS, THIS POLL WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF ALL.
« Reply #316 on: September 08, 2014, 08:26:11 pm »

FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE DICE LAND ON "GM IS BEST" OPTION, DUE TO ME BEING GM.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2014, 08:50:28 pm »

Evil? I was going to kill you because you tried to take my heart MULTIPLE times.

Changed my mind. Just kill Roc already. Activate Robogod powers to assist me.

TALONIS, WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOU TO DAKKA THE MOB!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:11:44 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2014, 11:08:19 pm »

Evil? I was going to kill you because you tried to take my heart MULTIPLE times.

Declare shenanigans on wer6 for using a d100 for Roc and presumably not me. Also, call Roc out for being a liar. Robogod cannot be classified on the standard scale of Good and Evil. I have Orange and Blue Morality.

Challenge Beirus to an debate and refute all his/her argruments and point out the fact that calling me an liar is an completely baseless accusation and is irreverent to the subject and the fact that if I can be classified on the scale of good and evil, there is no reason why robogods can't be classified on such an scale.
« Reply #319 on: September 10, 2014, 04:18:34 am »

Declare shenanigans on wer6 for using a d100 for Roc and presumably not me. Also, call Roc out for being a liar. Robogod cannot be classified on the standard scale of Good and Evil. I have Orange and Blue Morality.

Challenge Beirus to an debate and refute all his/her argruments and point out the fact that calling me an liar is an completely baseless accusation and is irreverent to the subject and the fact that if I can be classified on the scale of good and evil, there is no reason why robogods can't be classified on such an scale.

Say that Since he can't refute my arguments (he has not even tried to refute them) and is trying to kill me instead, He is evil and cowardly

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 10, 2014, 02:25:56 pm »

Say that Since he can't refute my arguments (he has not even tried to refute them) and is trying to kill me instead, He is evil and cowardly
((Killing you will be so fun. I'm not trusting a philosophical argument to the dice. My Dakka is the only refutation I need.))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:28:04 pm by Beirus »
« Reply #321 on: September 10, 2014, 02:36:32 pm »

((Killing you will be so rewarding. I'm not trusting a philosophical argument to the dice. My Dakka is the only refutation I need.))
((in other words you prefer to kill people when you know you can not refute the opponents arguments, that says an lot about you))
((Also threating to kill me is commiting an fallacy known as appeal because you are to kill me if I do not agree you))
((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_baculum))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 10, 2014, 02:51:40 pm »

((Not at all, I just would rather not get into an argument. Whether you agree or not, Im killing you for trying to take my heart multiple times. Good and evil are subjective ideals, and it is a rather hasty generalization to assume a Robogod's idea of morality is the same as yours when you are not a Robogod.))
« Reply #323 on: September 10, 2014, 03:15:56 pm »

((Not at all, I just would rather not get into an argument. Whether you agree or not, Im killing you for trying to take my heart multiple times. Good and evil are subjective ideals, and it is a rather hasty generalization to assume a Robogod's idea of morality is the same as yours when you are not a Robogod.))
((Regardless, like it or not you are still subject to the scales of good and evil. If my idea of morality includes murder and torture people, you think that I am evil. While it might be subjective, each action has an good reason why it's considered good, bad or in between (most action fall into the in-between). Explain why an Robogod is exempt from the good and evil scales them (without resorting to special pleading)))
((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_pleading))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2014, 04:16:21 pm »

((Special pleading? There is no special pleading. Your character is not a Robogod, and as far as I am aware of in this game, my character is the first and only one. That's like saying normal morality should apply to Cthulhu, or that a lion should have the same ethics as a person. Anything my character does is the general behavior of Robogods at this point, and there is very little similarity to your character for comparison, if any. There is no basis for an objective claim of Good or Evil. If I remember, this discussion started after your character claimed my character to be evil for trying to kill a repeated threat to its heart, which would be self-defense. Also, you made the rather broad statement that my character was evil instead of just the action, which is also a hasty generalization. Let me put it this way, though. If your character were to kill and murder, then it would be seen as evil and would be subject to being judged based on the human/whatever species unascended characters are morality scale because it is one of them. My character has ascended into a Robogod and is a different kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species than unascended characters. Burden of proof rests on you to explain why a Robogod should be judged on a standard morality scale, since it is something new that has had no precedent for its morality.))

((Also, yay, debates are fun. Although I'm starting to worry wer6 will never update because we derailed it too badly. Now I'll never get to raise a robot army and use them to staff a chain of bacon restaurants.))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 10, 2014, 05:24:55 pm »

Sabotage the ))(( factories so people cannot argue in ooc
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2014, 03:26:17 pm »

FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE DICE LAND ON "GM IS BEST" OPTION, DUE TO ME BEING GM.
[5]+1 roll of universe dice,  SHIT HAPPENS, YOU MIGHT BE GM.

[LONG DEBATE HERE.]
THE FIGHT BEGINS, A LOGIC BATTLE, ON IF THE EVIL BASTARD ROBO GOD IS NOT EVIL OR SOME SHIT, FATE READS LOOSELY IN...
[14]v[4]
ROBO GOD STEALS ROC'S LEGS.

Sabotage the ))(( factories so people cannot argue in ooc
[3] THEY TOO POWERFUL, THEY BRAKE  YOUR HEART, AND STEAL YOUR HEAD. RESPAWN?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2014, 03:37:35 pm »

Back to building my robot army to staff my chain of bacon restaurants. Unless someone decides to attack me again, at which point I will defend myself with lethal DAKKA and Robogod abilities.
« Reply #328 on: September 11, 2014, 05:34:14 pm »

Respawn the legs

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2014, 12:34:12 pm »

Dakka all recently regenerated limbs and body parts.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40