Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away (Scum Victory)  (Read 45759 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away Day 2
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2014, 05:42:30 am »

Anailater is seeming slightly suspicious with the exclamation marks. I know it's probably meant to represent angry yelling, but in my head it sounds like a desperate person's shouts.
Weird.
And all things considered, I am out of the game, so be ready for a surprise just before the end.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2014, 07:04:43 am »

Anailater is seeming slightly suspicious with the exclamation marks. I know it's probably meant to represent angry yelling, but in my head it sounds like a desperate person's shouts.
Weird.
And all things considered, I am out of the game, so be ready for a surprise just before the end.
Just so you know It's really suspicious shen you say things like "be ready for a surprise"
And I am desperate, I want to kill the scum, that means I want to follow every lead and I can't do that if the suspect refuses to cooperate.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2014, 07:25:19 am »

Honestly? We both know I'm already going to be lynched, unless the rest of the players suddenly decide I'm not suspicious, which all in all, isn't particularly likely. Uttering *suspicious* phrases won't change much.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2014, 08:26:26 am »

Have you read the last page, everyone's suspicions are wavering and if people just posted I very much doubt you would still get lynched.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2014, 09:03:59 am »

I don't really get this. We had votes for an extension before, but barely anyone has said anything since, even with a second extension.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2014, 09:10:04 am »

My problem is that even if we don't lynch Blitz today, i'm still going to be thinking "but what if Blitz was scum?" tomorrow.

The way i see it at the moment there's about a 50% chance of lynching scum, if we agree on someone else to switch to. That's according to my feeling of who i think is probably scum. And that's about my feeling on Blitz too.

So i don't know what to do about the lurking.

Which could very well be why the lurking is happening -.- ugh

I really shouldn't try to think about this so late at night.

edit for new comment:

And as far as saying stuff goes, i really don't know what to say. I feel like i can't say anything until i get responses from Deathsword and Illgeo, or until i know whether Blitz is scum. Every time i try to think of something to say i just end up with "but i don't know X yet".

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2014, 09:13:16 am »

PFP
Yobbo: Who's lurking?

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2014, 09:15:07 am »

Blitz doesn't even feel the most scummy to me right now.

But i'm gonna come right out and say the person who does is Scripten. Which doesn't help at all.

So i'm stuck.

Blitz: Deathsword and Illgeo, i've asked them both questions and that was before both extensions. And neither of them has said a word.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2014, 09:23:33 am »

If deathsword doesn't respond in the next hour, I'm changing my vote to him irregardless, he's dodging questions and my gut says he's not trustworthy.
So how are you today?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2014, 11:07:58 am »

Alright then DS I gave you plenty of chances and I warned you
I Vote For DEATHSWORD!
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2014, 11:14:29 am »

Shouldn't you be using red text for that?
PFP

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2014, 12:04:38 pm »

.... Yes!
DEATHSWORD IS A COWARDLY SCUM!
So how are you today?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2014, 12:20:42 pm »

Well, I was still voting him because he seems scumiest to me. I don't realy know how to press him. Which is pretty much answer to his third question.
His second question: His rolefishing could be unexpierinced scum as much as unexpierienced town.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2014, 12:24:01 pm »

PFP
Illgeo: The really amusing thing about people accusing me of rolefishing is the fact that my question was 'What role do you think I have?'.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2014, 12:25:36 pm »

Wow... Haven't noticed that  :-[
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24