Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1566189 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7630 laugfs and counting
« Reply #7457 on: May 08, 2017, 02:23:30 pm »

I was derping around in adventure mode and I found a dwarf hillock with a bunch of passed out dwarves. I found the mayor and methodically removed all of his clothes and hid them. Accidentally, I hit him. He woke up and tried to punch me after asking "Can I help you?". The mental image of this little naked drunken mayor flailing around with his fists and trying to be polite at the same time was absolutely hilarious.
Also, Mr Tongo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeS_lZySMf8, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcicOBS9mBU

CAN I FUCKING HELP YOU, YOU FUCKING MADMAN, COMING IN HERE AND FUCKING PUNCHING ME, HOW'S THE WEATHER TODAY
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: May 09, 2017, 08:31:25 am »

Hey, look, some guy commented on it with the exact same profile picture as you, isn't that a coinci....

Oh.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 08:44:39 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: May 09, 2017, 09:13:16 pm »

"Death glides silently on gossamer-soft wings, but her touch is harsh!"

I do so please hope you recognize the site where this appeared as a caption...

Alternately: DEATH TO THE VACUUM CLEANER!

My second-favorite part of the video has to be when the player carried Maggie's unconscious body to the broken bridge. Apparently drowning someone is an everyday occurrence in the Deus Ex PRC.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: May 09, 2017, 09:19:58 pm »

Hehe.  Apparently.

Some Bay12er recently posted a Deus Ex wrongplay which... to be honest, is usually fairly standard, and it's voiceless with captions.  Which demands a lot from the typical listener.

Still, their experience at Unatco headquarters was sequence breaking, inane, and surprisingly hilarious at certain times.  If you're willing to accept some investment...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjezjz0XmGQ&list=PL7C71E6B445FEBE37&index=5
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: May 09, 2017, 09:26:08 pm »

Hehe.  Apparently.

Some Bay12er recently posted a Deus Ex wrongplay which... to be honest, is usually fairly standard, and it's voiceless with captions.  Which demands a lot from the typical listener.

Still, their experience at Unatco headquarters was sequence breaking, inane, and surprisingly hilarious at certain times.  If you're willing to accept some investment...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjezjz0XmGQ&list=PL7C71E6B445FEBE37&index=5

Holy crap.

That's the same walkthrough that I posted about in this thread barely three days ago.

Or maybe I didn't post about it, but I actually have watched the walkthrough. It's a source of some really great quotes that I have snipped in my "Voices Of The Net" collection (link in my sig). Absolutely shameless advertising is absolutely shameless.

Some of these quotes include:

Strange, I didn't think this bar served shots.
Take that box!
Manderly, stop shanking Shannon and speak to me dammit!
NSF: Noitoriously [sic] Stupid Folk

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: May 09, 2017, 09:36:16 pm »

I don't really care who posted what, but his wry sense of humor is perfect for the games he covers.  Thief 1/2 is how I found him so long ago, but Deus Ex 1 and... HR, good stuff.

He spent most of his effort on Ultima, which I never played myself, but from what I hear it's better this way.

His take on Oblivion and Fallout NV are pretty good too, I guess.  (I might be biased because I legit liked those game, but I liked his wrongplays anyway (and he made some good points))
His take on Morrowind as a Khajiit is *actually* just good.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:38:04 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:36:58 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: May 09, 2017, 10:36:39 pm »

You mean the worst, or the one that caused the maximal amount of rage due to breaking all the rules in every way possible, becoming the most famous mod short of the one made by an actual mass-murderer.

1:31 - Oh gods, is this his voice?
I was not ready for this, o-oh
She/they

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: May 09, 2017, 10:41:46 pm »

You might also appreciate Secrets of Morrowind and Secrets of Morrowind II.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Rusty Shackleford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:45:55 pm by Rusty Shackleford »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #7469 on: May 10, 2017, 04:33:48 am »

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 879