Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1565736 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7037 laghs and counting
« Reply #6855 on: November 30, 2016, 11:47:31 pm »

Today, doing unpaid work sorting charity shop donations, I found a pair of men's shorts with a cigarette hole burned in the crotch.
It was a choice between horror and amusement, but in this case I chose the amusement.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Walking around campus gives one so many opportunities to do this. The temptation is hard to resist
Haha, oh hey, that's actually quite funny! Usually those overly-physical kinds of so-called "pranks" are just rather stupid.
You'd hope they weren't using much tongue at the time, though... :-[
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6856 on: December 01, 2016, 05:46:27 am »

Walking around campus gives one so many opportunities to do this. The temptation is hard to resist
Haha, oh hey, that's actually quite funny! Usually those overly-physical kinds of so-called "pranks" are just rather stupid.

To me, it looks like the girl in that gif is more masculine-looking than the guy she's kissing.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6857 on: December 01, 2016, 05:52:24 am »

To me, it looks like the girl in that gif is more masculine-looking than the guy she's kissing.

I hadn't noticed whether they were guys or girls. Actually, are you sure they aren't both girls? *shrugs*
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6858 on: December 01, 2016, 06:15:16 am »

That a problem?

I hadn't noticed whether they were guys or girls. Actually, are you sure they aren't both girls? *shrugs*
I'm pretty sure the person on the right is a guy? There's something about the shape of the jaw/cheek bones that suggests 'guy' to me. I could be wrong, though.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6859 on: December 01, 2016, 06:18:13 am »

That a problem?

I'm pretty sure the person on the right is a guy? There's something about the shape of the jaw/cheek bones that suggests 'guy' to me. I could be wrong, though.

The only suggestion I'm getting is 'attractive elf' :P
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6860 on: December 01, 2016, 06:43:11 am »

He was an 8th Century Pope, aye? Round the time of Charlemagne?
Yes. He died not too long before Charlie's crowning as emperor.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6861 on: December 01, 2016, 07:26:17 am »

If they were both girls then the guy doing that would get lynched due to double standard tbh
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6862 on: December 01, 2016, 08:29:33 am »

I think the best solution is to not go around tying people up by their necks, regardless of how annoying you find them :P
Right? I mean, it's funny in a disconnected way, but realistically you would justifiably get kicked in the sack while yelling IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO RELAX

It's kind of a douchebag move.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6863 on: December 01, 2016, 09:46:17 am »

Yeah, I didn't really find it funny, either. People being jerks to other people doesn't really amuse me.

I didn't say anything before because I don't usually go around telling people "MAN THAT'S NOT FUNNY"

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #6864 on: December 01, 2016, 10:09:44 am »

I put that just below "putting someone's schoolbag in the toilet," which I saw done a few times. Thankfully not to me.

So it is douchey, but not a more malicious douchey.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #6865 on: December 01, 2016, 03:20:28 pm »

Dunno, I feel like you could actually hurt people doing that, where messing with people's property just makes you a jerk.
And probably illegal either way, but we're just talking how much of a pure, distilled asshole this makes you.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #6866 on: December 01, 2016, 04:05:29 pm »

A schoolbag, presumably full of notes, when there are lifechanging exams coming up?

I think I'd prefer a bit of physical damage.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6867 on: December 01, 2016, 05:12:46 pm »

I remember my best friend in the first grade ate my lunch while nobody was looking. That's how we met, actually
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #6869 on: December 01, 2016, 11:05:18 pm »

Huh.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 879