Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 1032342 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: WH40K general discussion thread: full_output_name.replace("waaagh","WAAAGH")
« Reply #11040 on: February 03, 2019, 03:45:09 pm »

Im reading this all as:  Orks are the ultimate life form.  Any Tyrannids who consume ork evolve - into orks.  Orks are the cure for tyrannid.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: WH40K general discussion thread: full_output_name.replace("waaagh","WAAAGH")
« Reply #11041 on: February 03, 2019, 03:56:41 pm »

Throw enough boyz at any problem and it'll eventually stop being a problem.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11042 on: February 03, 2019, 04:43:40 pm »

Im reading this all as:  Orks are the ultimate life form.  Any Tyrannids who consume ork evolve - into orks.  Orks are the cure for tyrannid.

*Octarius War Intensifies*
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11043 on: February 03, 2019, 06:24:29 pm »

So I'm aware that Kroot aren't allowed to eat Tyranid... but what happens when a Kroot eats Ork?

Also the steel legion in Helsreach have the wrong pattern of helmet and it irks me.
Nvm, they fixed it.
Not a bad movie this.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:13:14 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11044 on: February 03, 2019, 07:05:40 pm »

what happens when a nid eats a kroot ate a marine ate stealer injected ork

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11045 on: February 03, 2019, 07:30:30 pm »

what happens when a nid eats a kroot ate a marine ate stealer injected ork

HERETIC BURGER
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11046 on: February 03, 2019, 07:31:36 pm »

So I'm aware that Kroot aren't allowed to eat Tyranid... but what happens when a Kroot eats Ork?

Orks are a usual staple for Kroot, actually. There's plenty to go around. They tend to become physically stronger from eating Ork.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11047 on: February 03, 2019, 07:53:12 pm »

Also more aggressive and boisterous.

Chaos corrupted lifeforms and 'nids are the only things the Shapers forbade them to eat to my knowledge.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11048 on: February 03, 2019, 09:09:02 pm »

Chaos corrupted meat corrupts the kroot and make them something like chaos spawns in a matter of hours/days? Dunno. I cant remember but it was in a Tau codex I think.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:03:36 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11049 on: February 03, 2019, 09:16:09 pm »

Too much ork meat and you get krootox?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11050 on: February 04, 2019, 09:41:44 am »

Also more aggressive and boisterous.

Chaos corrupted lifeforms and 'nids are the only things the Shapers forbade them to eat to my knowledge.

They're not allowed to eat tau either, right?  Presumably that rule comes from the tau and not the kroot shapers, of course.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11051 on: February 04, 2019, 10:15:06 am »

That may have been a particularly easy concession to get from the Shapers.  Tau are awesome and all, but I'm not sure they have gene expressions the Shapers are looking for.  I imagine them feigning reluctance as they accepted that mandate:  "Oh, but your genes would be sooooo useful, but fine if you insist..."
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11052 on: February 04, 2019, 10:19:22 am »

I, on the other hand, figure that it's the Ethereals not wanting Kroot to become too smart by nomming on Tau brains.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11053 on: February 04, 2019, 10:24:32 am »

That may have been a particularly easy concession to get from the Shapers.  Tau are awesome and all, but I'm not sure they have gene expressions the Shapers are looking for.  I imagine them feigning reluctance as they accepted that mandate:  "Oh, but your genes would be sooooo useful, but fine if you insist..."

“Of course we want your genes, we totally want to be absolutely trash against anything that comes close to us. No,no, it’s fine, I guess we’ll have to eat something that DOESNT skip the 4th and 5th phases of a turn”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #11054 on: February 04, 2019, 10:25:07 am »

My guess would be that the Tau are just uncomfortable with allowing their allies to devour their dead. Sends the wrong message when the hired help gets to snack on their paymasters.

“Of course we want your genes, we totally want to be absolutely trash against anything that comes close to us. No,no, it’s fine, I guess we’ll have to eat something that DOESNT skip the 4th and 5th phases of a turn”

Lawl.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 824