Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1250302 times)

Prismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 188 Greatest of mistakes
« Reply #6120 on: September 20, 2016, 04:27:09 am »

Make the most out of Kahel's prone status by binding him to the ground with coalesced chaos dust whilst instructing the pyramid to fire, trusting in its superior aim to get the job done. If he approaches, use the Lotus to bash his head in. If not, try the dust kicking manoeuvre again.

If there is still some 'free' blood - send it to grind at the pyramid.
((Pretty sure that you'd have bled out by now if there was any more blood to spare.))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: September 20, 2016, 09:46:01 am »

2 essences...
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: September 20, 2016, 12:15:07 pm »

So, Skelliborn, Shall we begin? Or do you want to cash in that spell now, Illium, before I get involved in the preparation and casting of a crazy ritual?
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: September 20, 2016, 02:22:16 pm »

((I'm not currently in speaking range of you but I'll try to get back to the tower soon))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: September 20, 2016, 02:43:52 pm »

"I have no pressing need for your skills at the moment, Chorkinaan. Feel free to do as you wish; I'll let you know when it's time for the debt to be repaid."
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: September 20, 2016, 03:34:36 pm »

Also if I am able to, sting anything that attacks me with my stinger (in addition to my PM).

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: September 20, 2016, 03:52:28 pm »

((I'm not currently in speaking range of you but I'll try to get back to the tower soon))

...Skelliborn? Where the devil did he go?

Three essences, contemplate possible sacrifices for upcoming bladewater ritual.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: September 20, 2016, 05:25:38 pm »

((this is known as me having an innumerable backlog of projects I'm working on in various stages of completion))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: September 20, 2016, 08:29:29 pm »

((Oh hell. Summer, school, and Terraria modding have really gotten in the way of this... if someone could give me a recap before I finish reading through all the pages I missed, that would be very helpful, i guess? xD))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: September 21, 2016, 05:22:52 am »

Events:
1. ((Were you here when uberdragon forced a map change?))
2. Bigholder(boss) died

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: September 21, 2016, 07:12:01 am »

((Actually, I was completely active during those events. In fact, I was one of the reasons that Bigholder is dead in the first place. I need to know what's happened since then.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: September 21, 2016, 07:21:29 am »

((Actually, I was completely active during those events. In fact, I was one of the reasons that Bigholder is dead in the first place. I need to know what's happened since then.))
((Murder has happened.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: September 21, 2016, 08:37:46 am »

((Murder has happened.))
Specifically, Kahel is fighting Xom, Jackson just got his head ripped off by an ally, Damon blew himself and Shias's staff up, Shias is now a ghost with a massive chest wound, Wasp-Guy is in a wasp-suit, and there is now a planar breach to the elemental plane of fire that is surrounded by a sphere of wood (with some vents in it) near the place where Jackson and Damon died.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: September 21, 2016, 08:42:05 am »

((Let's see...Surg was attacked by Chorkinaan, but Skeliborn intervened and the quarrel was resolved peacefully, with Surg ultimately choosing to join TOAM. The three of them have since made their way to the Tower. Damond and the music mage were both killed in the ongoing battle right outside the Tower, which began as an ambush by Shias and quickly evolved into a 5-mage-dogpile (now consisting of Seva, Shias and the wasp mage). Another tense fight was started in the chaos hex when Kahel invaded and interrupted Xom's project.

Meanwhile, fire-wielding Duritarium, self-buffing Clownman and Cuberac continued their individual explorations whilst The Gambler and Ilium returned to the Tower. Cuberac, having located and murdered a group of cultists, compelled a blood genie to grant his macabre wish of 17 mage souls (we've yet to see just how they'll be procured). The Gambler took measures to help regulate his blood curse and Ilium began to trade with other mages, whereas Gloomier wizard, Viznor and Jase supposedly continue to operate in the shadows of the Tower. Crimson remains missing in action. The other wizards are either afk/being sneaky or have been overlooked accidentally.))
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: September 21, 2016, 08:43:20 am »

((Murder has happened.))
Specifically, Kahel is fighting Xom(they're fairly even in power), Jackson just got his head ripped off by an ally(accidentally), Damon(d) blew himself and Shias's staff up(ONE PUNCH), Shias is now a ghost with a massive chest wound(YEP), Wasp-Guy is in a wasp-suit(gives him automatic dexterity success once per turn. That is horrible.), and there is now a planar breach to the elemental plane of fire that is surrounded by a sphere of wood(a tree, I'm fairly sure) (with some vents in it) near the place where Jackson and Damon(d) died.
((Added commentary.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 506