Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1247824 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 123 The council begins!
« Reply #3270 on: October 19, 2015, 10:01:35 pm »

"It seems to me you remember the debt well enough to argue against it so you can pay it.  On another note I would like some shards to summon a minion as a chef for the bar, I'll pay you back in favors.
"My deity has informed me of the events that took place."

"By that logic, if you hear about a mass-murder, you must be punished. I share Marcus' s name, form, and personality, but I am not him."

"If you claim to be Marcus, then you claim his debts as well. Do not waste our time or your breath quoting any laws you think have any merit. The only rules that apply here are the ones we decide upon."

I'mma talk to the fortress in secret. Gonna add Fortress Whisperer to my resumé, right after Hair Stylist and Fortress Maker.
"Lawless fiend! I should smite you for disrespecting the divine law! Unfortunately, it is not in my best interest for me to do so right now, as that would interfere with my plans. I do still refuse to pay a debt that neither I nor the gods believe I owe."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: October 19, 2015, 10:02:40 pm »

Jiksap looks up from his tinkering with mechanical arm to see mages arguing about something.

Oi, stop that! You're breaking my concentration! However, to put my own thoughts into the matter, I don't think this guy owes anyone anything. Souls are unique, and and nothing can replicate them. At least, that's what Jigzap says. He's my evil twin inside my head. There's Wakdim and Rizfal too!
"See? This guy is reasonable. Why can't you all be more like him?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: October 19, 2015, 10:15:10 pm »

"The debt is owed by Marcus, and it is owed by any laying claim to his identity. But since you seem to have already made your choice, and had the audacity to threaten me in my own home, you are no longer welcome in it."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: October 20, 2015, 01:55:10 am »

"Well, this went awry pretty fast... Hey, Marcus, before you go. The other one owned me a favor but I consider it complete with me using his soul to fuel the demise of bee mage... Fun times."

Kahel coughed and stirred in his uncomfortably cool chair.

"Anyway, as of now, we have no rules or regulations... Considering that we all came here to kill each other among other things, some properly formulated pact must be formed."
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: October 20, 2015, 02:00:00 am »

"The debt is owed by Marcus, and it is owed by any laying claim to his identity. But since you seem to have already made your choice, and had the audacity to threaten me in my own home, you are no longer welcome in it."

"Your home?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: October 20, 2015, 02:05:02 am »

"Your home?"

"I think this question must wait a bit, else we would argue about meaningless things instead of making life-threatening decisions."
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: October 20, 2015, 03:33:17 am »

"I think this question must wait a bit, else we would argue about meaningless things instead of making life-threatening decisions."

"Isn't that what you mages always do? Argue about meaningless things?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: October 20, 2015, 04:05:40 am »

"I am Dest Eterna, a electricity mage."
"Eh, sure. I'll team up against him, if he really wants to kill you."
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: October 20, 2015, 07:08:55 am »

"Isn't that what you mages always do? Argue about meaningless things?"

"Guess you're right. Nothing would change the mage nature, regardless of circumstances. But we still ought to try."

"I am Dest Eterna, a electricity mage."

"Most of us won't be as careless to ignore the names of their possible rivals, yet it's rude not to answer an introduction... Greetings, Dest Eterna. Know that I am Kahel the Changer, lord of heat, cold and liquids alike. Pleased to meet you."

"Now, with this out of the picture... Jase, might I inquire about your vision of our future community?"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:56:25 am by Sarrak »

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: October 20, 2015, 07:41:27 am »

"'Erhaps we could put it to a vote? Tha only rules 'ere are those we create ourselves, n' this seems like a good time. Tha gods don't even seem to exist 'ere if they're not called upon directly, n' as such tha laws some of 'em made are irrelevant.
What better way to establish the laws o' the land than through a vote of its council?

Does a reincarnation close enough to their past life to remember their memories take upon the position, in all forms, in debt, both to others and from others to themselves, in standing, and in pacts, of its past life?

I vote Yes, they do. If someone should be brought back by any means, through another's spellcraft or the gods' will, - even if their original soul has been destroyed- they should be treated the same as before their death."
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: October 20, 2015, 07:56:54 am »

"You shall rue the day you said that. Very well, I shall leave."

Leave.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: October 20, 2015, 10:05:05 am »

"Don't think you're leaving until this particular issue is settled."

If Marcus tries to leave stop whatever I'm doing and pysically stop him. Order Grundar to help. No intention to cause him harm, just preventing him from leaving with my shards.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 04:55:14 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: October 20, 2015, 10:50:21 am »

"Now now,  there is no need for this, let us look at the situation logically."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: October 20, 2015, 11:05:29 am »

"Don't think you're leaving until this particular issue is settled."

If Marcus tries to leave stop whatever I'm doing and pysically stop him. Order Grundar to help. No intention to cause him harm, just preventing him from leaving with my shards.
If he tries to stop me:
"Keep in mind that rejecting my opinion and keeping me here against my will hurts my feelings."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: October 20, 2015, 11:11:08 am »

-Sigh-

"Let's put this conversation on hold for now and discuss more practical concerns.

My shards were stolen as well, do you see me angry at whoever killed the culprit?"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 506