Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1253374 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 80 Darwin awards
« Reply #1575 on: May 07, 2015, 06:08:12 pm »

Continue to stay, watching the fights going on

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: May 07, 2015, 06:49:11 pm »

((I hope I can survive spawning into a battleground. At least my affinity is good.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: May 07, 2015, 07:01:58 pm »

"Even if you best me, dragon, you will never recover your eye! Thousands of years may you reign but you shall always bear the scars I've dealt you!"
Hey, have you heard about this thing called "healing magic"? It's really cool. You should check it out.

Pm'd action.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:29:14 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: May 07, 2015, 07:05:28 pm »

((Considering all the blood, is the dragon bleeding out? It's not like the wound can clot, considering the arrow's properties.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: May 07, 2015, 07:30:41 pm »

((I hope I can survive spawning into a battleground. At least my affinity is good.))
Is your affinity "revenge"?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: May 07, 2015, 07:39:39 pm »

((thanks for the idea. But no.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: May 07, 2015, 07:53:07 pm »

Dang.

Wait.

Why the @$!#& would someone name their child "No" (or "Null", or "None")?

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: May 07, 2015, 08:04:05 pm »

((I'm not sure if I should be sad that my shards are gone or be glad that they didn't do anything at all. Or both.))

Alright, two essences. And can I request someone to help heal my missing arm?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: May 07, 2015, 08:52:47 pm »

"It's nice to be back in my own body. We should probably put the plan into action before the dragon comes back, but Crimson could also use a new arm. James, it's your call. And nice spell."

If James agrees, do the plan with all my essences and draw in some of the surrounding aether to enhance it further. Otherwise, 2 more aether essences.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: May 08, 2015, 02:13:57 am »

"Hey, James. Do you have some time to heal me? Many thanks."

Create three essences.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: May 08, 2015, 05:15:36 am »

((Considering all the blood, is the dragon bleeding out? It's not like the wound can clot, considering the arrow's properties.))

((It is, but rather slowly, since it is so large. It will lose stats continiously until it either heals or dies.))

((I'm not sure if I should be sad that my shards are gone or be glad that they didn't do anything at all. Or both.))

((It did something. It might  even be helpful))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: May 08, 2015, 05:36:53 am »

Leap over the dragon onto its back, boosting myself with magic. Aim for its spine with the serrated edge. If it looks like it's going to eat me, aim my sword relative to its mouth so it can't help but getting sword cutting through its mouth if it tried. I don't think I explained that last bit very well. Do you get what I mean?

EDIT: If it looks like it's going to eat me, I also take a deep breath.

EDIT2: If I don't make it to the spine, I'll be glad with slashing its other eye.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:39:24 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: May 08, 2015, 07:02:04 am »

Dang.

Wait.

Family tradition.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: May 08, 2015, 07:06:49 am »

Dang.

Wait.

Family tradition.
((Since when? You'd think the first name they took would've been No.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: May 08, 2015, 07:10:21 am »

((They are the children of a legendary mage named Null. The current Null leads the family but thankfully is not -that- Null.))

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 506